Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (10851 Views)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Guyz there is this lady av been dating for like a year + . We have been going soo well, planed for marriage next year. Well from the look of things we both love each other. Shez a very nice person.The issue is that my babe told me something that kept me awake till dis time. Imagin !! 1.05am and am still awake.

She blotted that I loose myself whenever shez around me. Like WTF. She said I act like shez way above me, like shez too beautiful for me. She actually said I shudnt take it d wrong way but she just has to let me know cuz it might make her loose her head. Walahi I swear down it got to my bone marrow. Thing is av always tried to be a good person to her.Treated her like rare gem she really is. She actually said it that I luv her more than she loves me. I know how to play this game of not showing ur woman hw u love her but I felt since this is not some hit and run relationship there shud be no holds barred in terms of showing her love.

Av been ruminating over this issue since we ended our call.I feel like a wimp. Av dated somebody more beautiful than her soo is not like av never met someone like her. Guyz how do I handle this. My pride is soo wounded here even though I acted like all is well as she was dropping those yarns. How do I get my mojo back without coming off like a jack.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by osile2012: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Asito(m): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Simple,,become mean.
Act like your too handsome for her....
Dnt forget to bone your face whenever she makes a stupid comment instead of shining your teeth 24/7...
Ya dig?

8 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2015
KiidaACE:
Simple,,become mean.
Act like your too handsome for her....
Dnt forget to bone your face whenever she makes a stupid comment instead of shining your teeth 24/7...
Ya dig?

Meeeen am soo pissed off about mysef right now. Point noted though.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Give her some little space, let her miss u more...I think ur luv is indirectly choking her. Spend less time wit her and more time alone. Also try to turn down some few request she makes of u, that way she will realize ur in charge.

7 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by osile2012: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Confussion2:

Meeeen am soo pissed off about mysef right now. Point noted though.

You been dating her for a year + and your still a stranger to her ? she has to tell u something about yourself after a whole year on the phone ? You guys are not yet familiar with each other to be able to fart in front of each other after a year ? Her presence shaks you like u met her the first time after 1 year?

Tell me another story abeg. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Asito(m): 1:37am On Sep 13, 2015
osile2012:

You guys are not yet familiar with each other to be able to fart in front of each other after a year ?

bros I assume you're in a very messy relationship. -All the pun in the world intended. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by ShayGirl(f): 1:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Confussion indeed!!!...

Then act more like u don't care.. (aiye ti laju ju gbogbo iyen lo jor) cos i see it like she's gat someone else and is preparing ur mind down ahead of time. It baffles me how we ladies complain of nt getting loved and end up giving no crap wen being showered love..
I knw no wen love turn "food competition" wey person dey notice who chop pass... undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Hahahah oh boy it's now you'll realize 98% of girls hate nice guys. My advice is to treat her like sh.it. And if she ever decides to sleep with you again, you need to Bleep the soul outta her. Maybe then she'll know you're a real man.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by osile2012: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Asito:
bros I assume you're in a very messy relationship. -All the pun in the world intended.

If after dating a girl for one year and she has to tell u something you dont already know about ur relationship on the phone then u must be dumb.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Asito(m): 1:45am On Sep 13, 2015
osile2012:

If after dating a girl for one year and she has to tell u something you dont already know about ur relationship on the phone then u must be dumb.
bros am not the one who opened the thread. Why are you lashing out on me? Biko park well. I quoted jus a few things you posted, not alll. Stop calling me names before I MESS you up.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by osile2012: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Asito:
bros am not the one who opened the thread. Why are you lashing out on me? Biko park well. I quoted jus a few things you posted, not alll. Stop calling me names before I MESS you up.

Your obliviousness is so superlative . undecided cry
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by IamAtribalist: 2:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Just faack her in the a$$ and she will know that you are a badt guy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by olasmith10(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2015
every woman wants a MAN and not a sissy.. believe me, what u think u r doing by been nice is gud, but quite unfortunate, ladies dont like it.. Do like a man,act like a lady!
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by cbrass(m): 2:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Confussion2:
Guyz there is this lady av been dating for like a year + . We have been going soo well, planed for marriage next year. Well from the look of things we both love each other. Shez a very nice person.The issue is that my babe told me something that kept me awake till dis time. Imagin !! 1.05am and am still awake.

She blotted that I loose myself whenever shez around me. Like WTF. She said I act like shez way above me, like shez too beautiful for me. She actually said I shudnt take it d wrong way but she just has to let me know cuz it might make her loose her head. Walahi I swear down it got to my bone marrow. Thing is av always tried to be a good person to her.Treated her like rare gem she really is. She actually said it that I luv her more than she loves me. I know how to play this game of not showing ur woman hw u love her but I felt since this is not some hit and run relationship there shud be no holds barred in terms of showing her love.

Av been ruminating over this issue since we ended our call.I feel like a wimp. Av dated somebody more beautiful than her soo is not like av never met someone like her. Guyz how do I handle this. My pride is soo wounded here even though I acted like all is well as she was dropping those yarns. How do I get my mojo back without coming off like a jack.

Be ready, anything can happen soon, she will quit the relationship before you know it
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by tolzy90(m): 3:10am On Sep 13, 2015
If She's telling u ds nw after dating u 4 a yr+.. Nigga b wise, another guy is bleeping her silly dt she nw sees herslf of undeserving of ur care nd attention. My advice: kill ur emotions nd fvck her lik a biiacchh!!

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by HireKiller(m): 3:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by gunpoint(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2015
For instance, say i be the one wey she give chance grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by gunpoint(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Just faack her in the a$$ and she will know that you are a badt guy cool
WORD!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by gunpoint(m): 3:42am On Sep 13, 2015
tolzy90:
If She's telling u ds nw after dating u 4 a yr+.. Nigga b wise, another guy is bleeping her silly dt she nw sees herslf of undeserving of ur care nd attention. My advice: kill ur emotions nd fvck her lik a biiacchh!!
Dude, u be winch? Are u a qualified mind reader? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by donholy28(m): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2015
came here to read comments...wow! comedians full NL o
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by ephemm(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2015
tolzy90:

This is just what I wanted to say too
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Masterclass32: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Nothing more to it. Just BE tHE MAN you're supposed to be. The FASTEST way to loose a woman is by being ridiculosly nice. Everything she does is 'okay'. If she shit for your room, you go ask am say whether she drink perfume because the shit smells so good. Some people call this kind of man - a jerk.

Women want their men to be men. Not an over-emotional boy. Just as men want a woman in a woman, no a manly woman. We are made to compliment each other. If one leaves their role, the boat won't sail well. Women want to be proud of their men and the things that epitomizes a real man - at least in the eyes of a woman in most cases are leadership, ability to make decisions, protection, provision, love. I've seen crude men that beat their women, yet the women keep coming back, ready to fight other women off to keep the man. I've also seen men that their 'niceness' is the stuff of legends, loose their women with the speed of light.

Beating a woman is not good, barbaric in fact. Its never adviced. There are other ways to handle issues.

A woman wants her man to be her prince, her knight in shining amour. She wants to be able to respect you. But this won't come if the man has a permanent residence in the fantasy world. It frustrates the woman. Sooner or later, she might have to look elsewhere.

A man should be all lovey dovey and at the same time, firm.

10 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Exponental(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2015
If you truly love her and want her for real, don't start a fight directly or indirectly. appreciate her openness but fault the words you don't like. Her reactions will determine if she's worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Bwaal(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Give her some little space, let her miss u more...I think ur luv is indirectly choking her. Spend less time wit her and more time alone. Also try to turn down some few request she makes of u, that way she will realize ur in charge.
gbayi nice ideal
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2015
osile2012:

You been dating her for a year + and your still a stranger to her ? she has to tell u something about yourself after a whole year on the phone ? You guys are not yet familiar with each other to be able to fart in front of each other after a year ? Her presence shaks you like u met her the first time after 1 year?

Tell me another story abeg. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U see, its a long distance relationship. We make out time to see each oda albait sparingly. Her presence doesn't shake me. I feel at home with her. I don't pretend a bit. Maybe shez taking d openness for granted. My thought. Thanks 4 droping by.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2015
ShayGirl:
Confussion indeed!!!...

Then act more like u don't care.. (aiye ti laju ju gbogbo iyen lo jor) cos i see it like she's gat someone else and is preparing ur mind down ahead of time. It baffles me how we ladies complain of nt getting loved and end up giving no crap wen being showered love..
I knw no wen love turn "food competition" wey person dey notice who chop pass... undecided undecided

Babe she got nada as per anoda guy. Shez afraid of loosing me dat I know for sure. I guess d way I treat her may make her loose some respect. How do I show her I don't care is the issue.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2015
aim5:
Hahahah oh boy it's now you'll realize 98% of girls hate nice guys. My advice is to treat her like sh.it. And if she ever decides to sleep with you again, you need to Bleep the soul outta her. Maybe then she'll know you're a real man.

Bros I tire. That statement really shocked me. I had to put it down on ma phone to remind of me of what she said. Maybe it will jolt me back to reality.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2015
osile2012:

Hollup bro. This is not some meek mill Drake iss. If u don't have constructive advice to give u can as well let it go. Couples live years b4 finding out some secretes. She has noticed and told me much to my astonishment. Na d way out I dey talk here not judgement.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Masterclass32:
Nothing more to it. Just BE tHE MAN you're supposed to be. The FASTEST way to loose a woman is by being ridiculosly nice. Everything she does is 'okay'. If she shit for your room, you go ask am say whether she drink perfume because the shit smells so good. Some people call this kind of man - a jerk.

Women want their men to be men. Not an over-emotional boy. Just as men want a woman in a woman, no a manly woman. We are made to compliment each other. If one leaves their role, the boat won't sail well. Women want to be proud of their men and the things that epitomizes a real man - at least in the eyes of a woman in most cases are leadership, ability to make decisions, protection, provision, love. I've seen crude men that beat their women, yet the women keep coming back, ready to fight other women off to keep the man. I've also seen men that their 'niceness' is the stuff of legends, love their women with the speed of light.

Beating a woman is not good, barbaric in fact. Its never adviced. There are other ways to handle issues.

A woman wants her man to be her prince, her knight in shining amour. She wants to be able to respect you. But this won't come if the man has a permanent residence in the fantasy world. It frustrates the woman. Sooner or later, she might have to look elsewhere.

A man should be all lovey dovey and at the same time, firm.

Thanks a lot man. Good one.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by ShayGirl(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Confussion2:

Babe she got nada as per anoda guy. Shez afraid of loosing me dat I know for sure. I guess d way I treat her may make her loose some respect. How do I show her I don't care is the issue.

undecided undecided
Talk less,caution and control ur feelings, dnt be too moved by ur emotions or choked by ur love for her that u monitor her every move...Give her space for that respect to still b ascertained if u truly believe thats what she needs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds / Most Beautiful Girl On Badoo / My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.