Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice (42503 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Share Your UTME Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ifecoded: Thanks to u all 4 ur contributions, in 1 way or the oda u are making impact in pples life, and what goes around wil surely come around. I had 197 goin 4 Mass Comm and English and lit. In Uniuyo and Fuoye respectively, nid advice on d cut-off mark, how d admision dia is bn run, and is dia a way i can reg. 4 dia putme without leaving Ibadan and going al d way to uyo or oye ekiti cos i stay in ibd. Wil appreciate ur advice. Thanks y'all
I can't assure you of gettin admission in uniuyo but u have a chance in fuoye
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
aweonline: I scored 204 in jamb nd i chosed futa wit civil enginnering in 1st choice nd architect in 2nd choice..pleas wat r my chances nd wen will d p.utme come up and also,wat r d subject combinations am to read for d xam...tanks
Your score is good to go and the subjects are the ones u wrote in jamb. D date is note fixed.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Cation(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
i_amcourage:
your chances are slim...pharmacy is highly competitive and your jamb score is not very high.
lateefah u can enter oou onli if u perform well in ur post utme
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by owensam(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Need help,I got 204 in utme,and i put in indutrial chem for both fupre and delsu,and am also thinking of siting for madonna's july batch screening excercise,am confused should just write delsu and fupre's post ume or should i just go for mad uni,and also am not an indigin of delta state do u think i have a chance,plus my waec result not complete(i got d7 in english) and mad uni accepts d7 for my course,iwrote waec again but i want to be sure of my admission this year because fupre takes only one siting results
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Jerry2i(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rymzo:
Its certain that state universities will cut below 180 this year, so be prayerful
does it mean that jamb are yet to release there official cut-off for the year?
Anyways,i scored 193 and chose UNN and FUTO as my 1s and 2nd chioce respectively.thanks
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Aribab(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2013
I'm a student of Bayero University Kano, studying Law.
If u re an aspirant of BUK and u score 180 & above u can add me 2 give u information on post-utme & admission. 4 more details or anything u can also call me on:08079645278/08099186668. U can also add me on 2go: aribab.
I'm available & will always b available by God grace.
N.B. Some people re calling me saying dey re told dat dey must know someone in d academic b4 dey can b offered admission, it's a capital LIE. Don't allow anybody 2 confuse u or cheat u. Just make sure u meet d course requirements both 4 Jamb & post-utme den u re qualified.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2013
owensam: Need help,I got 204 in utme,and i put in indutrial chem for both fupre and delsu,and am also thinking of siting for madonna's july batch screening excercise,am confused should just write delsu and fupre's post ume or should i just go for mad uni,and also am not an indigin of delta state do u think i have a chance,plus my waec result not complete(i got d7 in english) and mad uni accepts d7 for my course,iwrote waec again but i want to be sure of my admission this year because fupre takes only one siting results
I think you sound very informed, you have already known the best alternative and I think you should go it and that is madonna.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2013
Jerry2i: does it mean that jamb are yet to release there official cut-off for the year?
Anyways,i scored 193 and chose UNN and FUTO as my 1s and 2nd chioce respectively.thanks
As it stands now, UNN is 200 and futo judging from last year is 180 though its not yet official.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ifecoded(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Rymzo:
I can't assure you of gettin admission in uniuyo but u have a chance in fuoye
do u av idea of how adminsn in uniuyo z bn run? Cos its my 1st choice. Anybody wif a link to a site wif universities past questions shud pls post. Thanks
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
i scored 187, my first choice is federal univ ebonyi SOCIOLOGY, my second choice is ANSU anambra POLITICAL SC... Pls i dnt knw my chances
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Ifecoded: do u av idea of how adminsn in uniuyo z bn run? Cos its my 1st choice. Anybody wif a link to a site wif universities past questions shud pls post. Thanks
Go to for past questions
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2013
R2bees: i scored 187, my first choice is federal univ ebonyi SOCIOLOGY, my second choice is ANSU anambra POLITICAL SC... Pls i dnt knw my chances
You have a chance in both schools but you should wait cus jamb wil bring out the cutoff mark on 18th june.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by godwin14(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Is der any hope 4 admissiøn 4 sombody who has 175 in d last jamb into federal uni lokoja who wnt 2 study acctn /ecö
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2013
godwin14: Is der any hope 4 admissiøn 4 sombody who has 175 in d last jamb into federal uni lokoja who wnt 2 study acctn /ecö
No, there is no hope for you unless through quota admission which is usually costly but its genuine.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Vickygirk(f): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2013
Tnx for the gud work pls wats my hope i scored 180 in jamb and i applied for law and internatinal relation first and second choice in uniyo and am not 4rm ther, if not tell another fed uni only that can accept that kind of score
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by nairaarea: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2013
For Unizik, OAU and UNIBEN Post UTME past Questions call Samuel 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 17, 2013
Vickygirk: Tnx for the gud work pls wats my hope i scored 180 in jamb and i applied for law and internatinal relation first and second choice in uniyo and am not 4rm ther, if not tell another fed uni only that can accept that kind of score
To be sincere to you, you don't have good chance in both school or in any federal university even if they will cut 180, I suggest you should go to a state university or any good polytechnic.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by GEJTILL2019(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2013
i scored 185 in jamb...i want to study physics in kogi state uni...what are my chances of addmission
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Obinnau(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Hey guys, pls vote for me in the mr nairaland today. Vote obinnau the oyoyo team!
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2013
GEJTILL2019: i scored 185 in jamb...i want to study physics in kogi state uni...what are my chances of addmission
Yes I think you are good to go and goodluck owk.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by JungleboyT(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2013
My fwend had 199 and i had 209 in jamb. we r both going 4 ecostat in uniben and economics in aaua. plz wat assurance can u gv us?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Obinnau(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Ifecoded(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
I heard anoda change of course form will be out, i dnt knw ao tru d info is pls. Any info pals?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2013
JungleboyT: My fwend had 199 and i had 209 in jamb. we r both going 4 ecostat in uniben and economics in aaua. plz wat assurance can u gv us?
Even though jamb has brought out the general cutoff marks, we stil don't know what some federal universities will cut until they announce their post-utme but 209 wil comfortable write post-utme in uniben, getting admission with that score depends on how well you perform in the post-utme.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2013
Ifecoded: I heard anoda change of course form will be out, i dnt knw ao tru d info is pls. Any info pals?
Am not sure about that but let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Remember, you can ask for your admission assistance in universities and polytechnics by contacting us via 08023960959.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Jerry2i(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rymzo:
As it stands now, UNN is 200 and futo judging from last year is 180 though its not yet official.
so,what are my options?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by jaybel(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rymzo:
No, there is no hope for you unless through quota admission which is usually costly but its genuine.
Rymzo pls am also an aspirant into fed univ. of lokoja,kogi state,,,I had 183 in jamb...I dnt knw anytn abt dia postume nd d exam date...Pls help me
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by delighty(f): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
I scored 218 in JAMB and chose federal university Lafia and Unical as my 1st and 2nd choice respectively. What are my chances of being admitted this year?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Aribab(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'm still available 4 any information need 4rm Bayero University Kano vis-a-vis Post-utme, Admissions, etc
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2013
Jerry2i: so,what are my options?
Just keep your fingers crossed as we pray and hope UNN comes down to 180 owk. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.