Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D (4825 Views)

Selfie Gone Wrong... See What A Father Of Two Posted On IG (GRAPHIC) / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Pen*s Enlargement Gone Wrong (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by nikkypearl(f): 5:30am On May 05, 2013
What is wrong with this picture?
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by nikkypearl(f): 5:34am On May 05, 2013
grin

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 5:51am On May 05, 2013
How are you sure it went wrong? For all you know, she might have had it sown like that on purpose
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by greatgod2012(f): 6:30am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44: How are you sure it went wrong? For all you know, she might have had it sown like that on purpose

even, if sown like this, its still very wrong........haba! What again is she keeping for the guy to admire, appreciate and enjoy, some ladies can go too extreme............this is just toooooooo extreme.

@op, everything is wrong with the wedding gown, no responsible lady dresses like this on her wedding day and even, at anytime, the guy better shine his eyes weli-weli, anyway, they might both be the same sha, no offence intended.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 6:50am On May 05, 2013
greatgod2012:

even, if sown like this, its still very wrong........haba! What again is she keeping for the guy to admire, appreciate and enjoy, some ladies can go too extreme............this is just toooooooo extreme.

@op, everything is wrong with the wedding gown, no responsible lady dresses like this on her wedding day and even, at anytime, the guy better shine his eyes weli-weli, anyway, they might both be the same sha, no offence intended.
How are you so sure the guy is not okay with it? For all you know, the guy might think the gown is the most beautiful dress in the world.

Remember what Jesus said about cleaning the outside of a cup while the inside is rotten? Well how are you sure that apart from the dressing, everything else about the woman is not all heavenly and kind?

FYI, you can't measure the morality of others based on your standards ma'am.

May God help us all

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by nikkypearl(f): 6:50am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44: How are you sure it went wrong? For all you know, she might have had it sown like that on purpose
shocked
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 6:52am On May 05, 2013
Maybe she did not find her size undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by nikkypearl(f): 6:54am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
How are you so sure the guy is not okay with it? For all you know, the guy might think the gown is the most beautiful dress in the world.

Remember what Jesus said about cleaning the outside of a cup while the inside is rotten? Well how are you sure that apart from the dressing, everything else about the woman is not all heavenly and kind?

May God help us all
u stil don't get d point!take a proper look @d pic!
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by flash11(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2013
still dont get what's wrong with the gown.
If you're talking about the breast exposure then you've not seen anything.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by 190: 7:02am On May 05, 2013
All I see is b-o-o-bs
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by GoldenLady1: 7:17am On May 05, 2013
Is that part of her areola spilling out of her dress?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 7:44am On May 05, 2013
Golden Lady: Is that part of her areola spilling out of her dress?
loll
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 7:45am On May 05, 2013
Golden Lady: Is that part of her areola spilling out of her dress?

I have just noticed that lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 7:46am On May 05, 2013
nikkypearl: u stil don't get d point!take a proper look @d pic!
Only one person has the right to condem her dress and it is her husband and as far as we know, he is satisfied so how does it concern you?
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by nikkypearl(f): 8:15am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Only one person has the right to condem her dress and it is her husband and as far as we know, he is satisfied so how does it concern you?
condemn ke?don't get me wrong.I only wrote!"Wedding gown gone wrong(d areola tinz)!y will I condenm her;I do wear tube!but I don't xpose ma boobz
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by jntyjnty007(f): 8:15am On May 05, 2013
Not the dress, not the breasts, which are plainly obvious. Something on the side of the man's head.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by nikkypearl(f): 8:19am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
condemn ke?y wil I?I only wrote "wedding gown gone wrong"(d areola xposure)I dey suspect u sef grin are u d hubbie!no offence grin
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by effisyman: 8:24am On May 05, 2013
All na fashion.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by IZUKWU(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2013
God,help us all.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Rhymez(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2013
Damn! undecided
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by free2ryhme: 8:51am On May 05, 2013
flesh gasping for air
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by 190: 9:03am On May 05, 2013
This b-o-o-bs fit kill person oh cheesy
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by greatgod2012(f): 9:21am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

May God help us all

Can you remember the saying......."you are addressed the way you dress".........no matter how godly she might be, no one will see her for the first time with this type of dressing, that is showing all her endowment, and not think otherwise about her.

Haba!mynd, dont fall my hand o......see her ni...p.ples nigboro oshodi, and you are here telling me blah,blah,.....about her character.

Okay, i have one question for you, can you allow your wife dressed like this on your wedding day, just like this, with gbogboe, gbogboe outside like this, just answer yes or no, then, i will know what to say.
Thank you and may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Shugamania(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2013
Lol... She doesnt even look comfortable. Pple should know where to draw the line.

jntyjnty007: Not the dress, not the breasts, which are plainly obvious. Something on the side of the man's head.

Babe, u get eyes.
What's that like a small horn on d side of the man's head??
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mogten(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2013
Boobs of life
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by 190: 9:24am On May 05, 2013
angry
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by GraceBestowed(f): 9:25am On May 05, 2013
Whether someone is decent or not; godly or not; and spiritual or not, this is all kinds of tacky!!!!
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 9:27am On May 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by 190: 9:31am On May 05, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 9:32am On May 05, 2013
190:

undecided undecided

tongue kiss
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Shugamania(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2013
^
cheesy

Get a room already.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 9:34am On May 05, 2013
^ loool grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance In 1950's Japan. See How They Were Doing It... / 5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart / Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.