Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart (4816 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days / 31 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart by ECHOng: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
This is the month of love and definitely the right time to win your angel's heart with these lovely and romantic quotes that will melt her heart like never before.

These lines are beautiful and enlightening. They’re not just something you say to make your partner blush; these lines are a written interpretation of how you feel, spoken eloquently by people who have a knack for prose and poetry.

This piece compiled via Lovepanky will give you all you need.

1. “When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful.” – Joe Dunthorne, Submarine

2. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” – Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

3. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”

4. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride

5. “When you love something, it loves you back in whatever way it has to love.” – John Knowles, A Separate Peace

(1) (Reply)

She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.