Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! (11175 Views)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by flext: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2008
that s just naaasty
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by laceybric(f): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2008
Baby gal ur Friend needs thorough deliverance!!!!!! When did such  a habit begin? Is it that her mther would be taking all the beating in silence and helplessness? The mama no see koboko fore the girl?That mother is not  an action lady. If to say na action woman she for don stop that bd habit tay tay angry embarassed embarassed shocked[
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by laruuu: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2008
Nawa for una sef.and u call dat ur frend.U shld even be ashamed to post dis thread.Dis is a Nigerian forum and not a Uk tiin.Abeg let discuss beta tins
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Ebonyj(f): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2008
There is more to this than meets the eye. I feel sorry for this your friend. Even sorrier (pardon my English) for the mother, we can't really judge her because we donjt know what her mum did when she was younger, could it be that a curse has been placed on either the mother or daughter. Back in Naija, I remember a woman who used to get beaten up by her children(all female), I think they all went for deliverance and found that it was a generational curse. \It might be the same case with this your friend, you better tell her and her mum to go for deliverance at their place of worship.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Uby40(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2008
besides the fact that that frnd of urs has incured so much curse upon her future,she obviously has a demon ruling over her life. she shud go for proper deliverance,otherwise she'll regret it all at the long run.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by eddiep(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
There is one thing that friend of yours needs to know; a mother is one and only, there can't be any duplicate. Untill she comes to the reality of that, she will continue beating up her mother. And I tell you something, that is were you fall in as a friend. Don't get tired of advising her. It is your duty to save her from such a Devilish act.[color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by BTT(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2008
Tell your friend to write her obituary. And not to worry, her mum will take care of her (your friend's) will.

I know a family where d 3 sons always beat up their mum. 2day, they r all worm meat & d poor woman is still alive, bouncing hale and hearty.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by stjson: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
Tell us what is wrong with your friend, if you think she has no problem, tell us what your own problem is, how far have you gone in solving this problem. There is a problem, look for immediate solution now!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by purpul(f): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2008
Run away from this yr friend. Flee every appearance of evil, Show meyr frend and iwill tellu who u are!!!!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by wendymanda: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
As your friend you should show her how shameless this behavior is. Are all these occuring in Nigeria.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by wealthyman(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2008
dat guy is a dead man period
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by fillox: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2008
AH! This is rather alarming. Though highly possible in our morally desecrated society.

There might be more than meets the eye to bring about such reaction from your so called friend. But no matter what the mother might have done, I don't think that is the last option she ( i mean your friend) should result to.

Try and talk her out of this shameful and ungodly act. Even if it means you have to engage some elderly ones around.

If after this she doesn't listen to you, you've got to be watchful of your association with her. Because your own orientation could actually get contaminated likewise.

LET HE THAT STANDS BE WATCHFUL LESS HE FALLS, FOR EVIL ASSOCIATION CORRUPTS GOOD MANNERS.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by engrvicky(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2008
My Beloved Nairalanders,
Did anyone write the United Geophysical Nigeria Limited test of 12th April, 2008 ?
If you did, could you please fill me in if you've gotten any response from them yet ?, Thank You My Great Guyz cool cool
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by pheena: 12:04am On Apr 26, 2008
since she says she cant help herself
then she needs to attend anger management class
her mum should also be wise and avoid being alone with her, make she no kill her one day
abi the mama too dey suffer from what she did to her own mum?
whatever the case your friend should not allow herself be the instrument of hatred
she also needs deliverance
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by SweetT1: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2008
@Coolier

Your friend is an Idiot!!! Do her mother a favor, next time she put her filthy hands on her CALL THE COPS !! She needs some psychiatric evaluations. What are the males in the family looking at??
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
@chiogo:
"First of all, how old is she??You mentioned that she finished high school before movin' to the UK and that was over 10 years ago.Therefore, she shouldn't be anythin' less than 25 years old. Does the house belong to her mother or her?? If it belongs to her mother, why hasn't the mother kicked her out?".

She should be 32 this year. The house belongs to her mum and why she hasn't kicked her our beats me too!

@chiogo:
"Again, i don't want to run into conclusions so i need more details concernin' this issue, where's her father?"

Separated from her mum and living in Nigeria with his remaining two wives.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tRoOE(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2008
32 yrs I see why she's so bitter, Her mom need to kick her out

She's ola enough to take care of herself, and why isn't she married

No man will marry this one
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Tattooboy: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2008
@poster
pls tell her to keep it up, one day yawa go gass
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dee02(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2008
What did she beat her with?

Pankere or Atori or Nepa Cable or was it just some hot slaps?
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by bigben3: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2008
this is abomination crythe friend surely needs help before it gets too late lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Bluetooth(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2008
Girl beats mother!!! shocked sad Apart from being possibly possessed, what was her mum looking at

to have allowed it to degenerate to this extent? I really don't understand?
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by hornyhoney: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2008
your friend is abusing the rights of her mother which apart from being morally wrong,its an act of violence that should be reported.she sholud not let one of this ngo,s that fight violence against women get her o.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by nport(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2008
You should either beat up your friend, or find a new friend.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Aderoy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hi @Coolier,

Here to offer my 2 cents. First I must admit I have read every single reply on this thread and would like to reiterate my opinion based on the reply from Sholeyb (April 17, 2008, 01:51 PM ).

I should say first and foremost that I support you in trying hard to help your friend. And certainly do not agree with those who quote from the Bible Stating “Show me your friend….” Hey common people, she’s trying hard to help. OK let’s look at it this way; everyone has deserted her ‘coz of her way of life. Fair enough, but who will offer help any help if everyone deserts her? So I support her trying hard in helping her friend.

She made absolute sense with the practical solution she’s out forward. In as much as so many others has attributed your friend’s dilemma to some sort of spiritual attack. In as much as I do not deny the fact that this could be the case, let’s as well be practical by seeking legal redress as suggested by Sholeyb (April 17, 2008, 01:51 PM ). Sholeyb has offered you and your friend legal help free of charge. It’s now left to you to seize the opportunity.

For those who are under the illusion that this sorta thing don’t happen in Naija, You had better wake up as such issues are not Geographically-inclined. It could happen anywhere and should be condemned outrightly. As pointed out by some Nairalanders, it is happening in Naija and will continue to happen.

@Coolier, you pointed out the following (1.) Your friend is 32 (2.) your friend’s mum owns the house. Based on these two theories: The following steps need be taken:

1. Your friend’s mum should get a court injunction restraining her daughter from having access to the property.
2. If anyone (from the extended family or friend’s in Naija or UK) make baseless complain that it’s not OK (in their words “African”) to do that she should gladly offer her for adoption to these same people making such remarks.
3. She should shed the binding emotions of motherhood through trying period and take a stand to help her pikin (no matter how old she is she’s still her daughter) by seeking the help from appropriate quarters (e.g. legal and psychological evaluation).
4. She should be offered the opportunity to be psychologically evaluated (but that depends on her willingness to be evaluated). But you no say person wey dey craze (throwing tantrum at her mum at every slight opportunity) no go admit say she dey “kolo”

Let all Nairalanders know your progress in helping your friend.
I remain a true Nairalander
Aderoy
Aderoy01@yahoo.co.uk
+447877393327

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by handsombob(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2008
picking way they beat him mama,no no say him own picking go beat am back.wen hin own time reach.and him get luck say i no they close with am there him 4 use im eye see somthing.and mk him no say him lay course on his or her self.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Aderoy:

Very funny, am laughing. Don't tell me my friends mum will end up like that o!

Thanks all the same for your contribution. Ah! plus contact info, later.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by kingsikaz(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2008
no worry she go still beat ur own mama, u better discard am or else, [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Aderoy(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2008
Hi @coolier,

I think you should show your friend the two pics i posted in my earlier reply. Ask her what she thinks. If she about it. Ask her if she's ever giving a thought what could happen if she continues to treating her mum like a worthless scum.

About my contact. Dont worry about that. I'm tired of getting scam e-mails from Naija and some other countries. Most of the e-mails claim to have been sent from UK, US or some other European country. I know how to trace such emails such that I could discover the exact computer (in terms of assigned IP address and the ISP/cafe from which such emails originate] ) from which the email was sent and the exact route the e-mail tunnelled through before getting to my inbox. I guess I'm tired of getting such e-mails so it doesn't bother me on bit revealig it.

In essense I'm revealling it 'cos I'm A STEP AHEAD of all scammers (or 419ers) in their game. I don't really care, they should keep bringing it on.

I remain a true Nairalander,
Aderoy
aderoy01@yahoo.co.uk
+4470877393327

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by OgaMadam(f): 6:04pm On May 01, 2008
I dont think there is an excuse here for what she's doing.

However, there could be a root to this problem.

She maybe angry at her mum for some reason.

Human relations are complex and only the 2 of them know.

I still maintain theres no excuse for this.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by GinikAwa(f): 4:50am On May 02, 2008
[size=8pt] Maybe your friend has bipolar or was abused by her mum n its her way of her retaliating back,   I use to do social worked wit mentally challenged adults n youths, You might want 2 seek help from a doc 1st.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chisimdi(f): 3:32pm On May 02, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry Dey never born d pikin well, if not which pikin wey mua go born,den en go come dey show skills 4 mi,I go send am back frm where en come frm.I pity d woman sha,as 4 d girl,may she come mk i b her mama 4 1 day,den she go no say there is a different between EGBE na EGBE.My 3 boys kw mi say na shorts wey i dey wear 24/7,any of them wey jst misbehave i go jst tidy am up sharp sharp because i full ground no shakin'
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by bionic: 5:32pm On May 02, 2008
here is wat i say:
i have nothing to say to help ou or ur friend, other than tell u to switch ur focus on your friends mum, else she might be in be 6ft under before u blink
as weird, strabge and mytic this story is, i kinda belive it.
i read 90% of the thread, and the one thing am gonna ask to do to save ur pal's ma' is to ask why she's concerned about protecting her family name or reputation, cos believ it or not, that reputation, pride and wateva was long gone the moment her kid hit her. so if she gives as much as a penny value to her life or for her other kid, she should make a big court case, metal case and public scence form this.thats her only means to escape, send the kid back to naija, were she can get a good beat up for as much as slightly expressing her thuggery to the public. here jungle justice rules.
one more thin, there is a family secret and if u want to truly solve this issue, inverstigate that secrecy, then u'll mos-def make a head way in reolving this trauma.
and its only in uk this can happen, doesnt she have neighbours, dont they hear scream when she's been beating? why dont call 911. oh naija, her neighbours would have long time clipped this evil wind blowing in ur gal's brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Start A Footwear Business..... At Factory Price, And Be Your Own Boss / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.