Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! (11172 Views)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tome1: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2008
No matter what must have happened between her and her mother,it is still very wrong of her to beat her mother.
she should also put it in mind that she is sowing a seed and she ll surely have a bountiful harvest of all she had sown
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by topgirl: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2008
its a 2-way thing.its either the mother did the same thing to her own mother or the daughter is looking for the wrath of God which is definately going to come.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Bblak(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2008
This is Outrageous shocked

topgirl:

its a 2-way thing.its either the mother did the same thing to her own mother or the daughter is looking for the wrath of God which is definately going to come.

Word!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by bluehorizo(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2008
Such a child shall know no peace in old age.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by eudio(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2008
seun,
did u say she should report to the police?
which country? obviously not nigeria.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by carmelily: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2008
Like the good book says "Train up a child in the way he should go and when they are grown they won't depart , "

Your friend's behaviour may have been unconsciously encouraged by her own mother. That's what happens when kids are overpampered and their spiritual needs neglected.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by FBS: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
something is wrong somewhere! He needs prayer and serious counselling, ( maybe a little flogging)
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by carmelily: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
FBS:

something is wrong somewhere! He needs prayer and serious counselling, ( maybe a little flogging)

SHE not HE cheesy
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Topic,

She needs to be prepared to have her kids do the same to her. lipsrsealed
, AND the bible says that those that honor their parents live long,
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by spicyv1(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
True talk
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chrisoml(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
D Poster is yet 2 let us know d exact color (green/blue) of her friend that beats up her Dear Mother.
at least it will help d response and a good advice recommendation for her friend
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by papagiddy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2008
pls tell ur friend that God said for doing that, ""she will amount to NOTHING in life""!!! cry
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Sentra: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hun, nkan be.To start with ,most people seem to agree with the idea of the mom kicking the daughter out.To me this idea seem easier said than done.The might be a curse and unless it is broken, it will run its full course.Back @ home I actually know a lady that was doing almost the same thing to her mom then.Of course ,the poor woman was helpless.Not only was not physically strong enough to throw her daughter out, she also lacks the courage/ guts to do it.According to her she can't stand to see her suffer.Ironic?
I tend to see this issue more from a spiritual approach than any other approach.

The girl needs deliverance
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
brownbonno:

All this naija children when their parents don suffer bring they to Europe finish,as soon as them don begin dey wear this Koboko pants they think say them don get sense pass their parents.
Na so a close family friend bring the wife cousin(small girl of about 12 years) come Europe(papa and mama die for accident for naija) after two years she begin fight people when bring her come for BETTER LIFE.She even report them to her school and social service come dey involve.Well,Okra plant no dey grown pass the owner.Na so them use number six take give am TC and she se herself for Oshodi oke.
After one week she begin make telephone call to say I AM SORRY.My guy tell her say u don loose election.That na the end of the story.

You don't know how right you are brownbonno. My friend's mum really suffered to get her here. Doing all sorts of menial jobs to be able to arrange and pay for her visa and ticket. My friend grew up in Naija and only came here after her secondary education. Even then we all thought she would have a better life but in 10years has succeeded in turning a proffessional thug.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
chrisoml:

D Poster is yet 2 let us know d exact color (green/blue) of her friend that beats up her Dear Mother.
at least it will help d response and a good advice recommendation for her friend

She is black Nigerian.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by LadyT(f): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2008
Coolier what exactly do you want?

Sounds like you can't do or say much so what solution could you be looking for?

The mother obviously has not been given a good enough beating. Maybe after losing some teeth and hearing in one ear the stupid woman will realise her child is the devil and put the idiot behind bars. I mean what are you waiting for? for her to kill someone?

If she has anger issues she needs help if she wont go on her own accord lock her up where she will have no choice.#
Vile human being,
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Builder: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ chrisoml, your question baffles me, u mean to tell me that such disturbing attrocity dosent happens within the african or nigerian household? You need to go out more
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Builder: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
I bet both of them are high of some thai weed , thats what happens when both mother and daughter smoke the same cheap weed
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by jay8ers: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2008
@ poster ,
tell her to go check herself very well , n since she got ahold of ANGER she should work on it seriously(naturally,spiritually etc)otherwise her ANGER will KILL/ruin her for LIFE.

---

mum should leave daughter to carry her CROSS, leave the apartment for her ,
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dipo2much(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2008
@ Poster.

YOUR FRIEND HAS A SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDER.
WHATS THE ADDRESS? I CAN TRANSPORT HER TO A PSYCHO HOSPITAL. FREE
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by shockreaction(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hooray for dumb moms!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Elgaxton(m): 12:58am On Apr 20, 2008
na wah o shocked shocked

pls whee r thiese people living? Naija or Away
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Anuliph(f): 1:39am On Apr 20, 2008
Elgaxton:

na wah o shocked shocked

please whee r thiese people living? Naija or Away
Exactly.dis kain ting no fit happen for naija. Only with those spoilt abroad kids.
Its just a reflection of the mother's bad parental skills. I can picture d mom givin her a candy when she threw a tantrum!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tipsy289(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2008
please buy Boxing gloves for her mum. grin Its ok to hit back
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by mamaput(f): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2008
i feel its the mothers fault she should have stopped it when the daughter was still small.
you see all these babies that like to slap people in the face. thats how its starts.
there was once this boy (about two) . this boy i did not know from adam just slaped me and i did not know when my hand lashed out and slapped him back.(he will never try that with me again).
anyway i kept talking to the father to train his boy to listen. he did not. result is that at a young age the boy is a marked troublemaker in school .
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chrisoml(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2008
Builder:

@ chrisoml, your question baffles me, u mean to tell me that such disturbing attrocity dosent happens within the african or nigerian household? You need to go out more

Hey! u got me all wrong here.
just wanted to b sure where dis very incident is takin place. assuming its here in 9ja I would've recommend d lady go 4 sum spiritual cleansing/deliverance or beta still take her 2 the left side of YABA grin.
But in abroad she needs counselling or go see a physiotherapist.
one thing I know is that such things does happen here in Nigeria but its more rampant in d UK and western world.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by mamaput(f): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2008
please it is not common here for children to beat their parents.
it is not common anywere.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by mamaput(f): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2008
how old is this friend? the mum should disown her. and if the family members have something to say , they should take her up in their own house.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chiogo(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2008
No offense but this sure is a funny story. Seriously, this is happenin' in the UK?? I've met people here in the US who call their mother the b-word and all sorts and who fight back at their mother but I've never heard of anyone 'beatin' up' their mother. That's absurd! It's like the roles got switched up. You don't mean

she fights back at her mother(not that either one is good) but she 'beats up' her mother. First of all, how old is she??[/b]You mentioned that she finished high school before movin' to the UK and that was over 10 years ago.Therefore, she shouldn't be anythin' less than 25 years old. D[b]oes the house belong to her mother or

her??
If it belongs to her mother, why hasn't the mother kicked her out??. You also mentioned that she admitted to havin' anger issues, does that mean she doesn't know when she throws these tantrums and does she regret them after?? If she does regret them, why hasn't she done somethin' about it, like

movin' out considerin' she shouldn't still be livin' with her mother anywayz??.
Again, i don't want to run into conclusions so i need more details concernin' this issue, where's her father?? A lot of things could have sparked up the current behavior of this female. So, i need answers to these questions before givin' my suggestion.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by kolette(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
People will never cease to amaze me ! a child beating up her own mother ? Na wa oh!

Ammageddon decides!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Mosetra(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2008
It is not the girl beating up her mother. It is someone using the image of the girl to cause the woman sadness and sorrow. I mean what kind of person would be happy that her own child beats her up. This is clearly a spiritual case and should be treated as such. It defies all scientific and social remedies. The girl/lady should make conscious effort to help herself and be helped - spiritually. But if like the poster said she has turned to a professional thug, maybe she should be sent back home where she will meet her match who will deal with her physically before she seeks spiritual help. My heart goes out to the mum and the daughter too cos i am very SURE she knows not what she does.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by jamah(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2008
she,s stupid is all i can say! she doesnt know the worth of what she has until she looses it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Married My Brother / Start A Footwear Business..... At Factory Price, And Be Your Own Boss / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.