Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (19395 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:30pm On May 07, 2013
nadia_SA: lol hope ul b able 2 afford 4 dem ol
He is a yahoo boy. He is covered cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:31pm On May 07, 2013
maasoap: Everybody wants boys, them no marry abi them go marry boys?
Gay things grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by misterh(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2013
3 will do. In order of appearance,
>A boy
>Taiwo
>Kehinde (female)
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by vascey(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2013
I cannot categorically...

Because I don't want to say one thing...

That's all.

wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
You my friend have lost your mind grin

what?
all na family planning grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:33pm On May 07, 2013
misterh: 3 will do. In order of appearance,
>A boy
>Taiwo
>Kehinde (female)
You sure you don't want an Idowu? Not Idowuogbo ooooo gringringrin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:34pm On May 07, 2013
joeydozzy:

what?
all na family planning grin grin
yeah right
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by sportfeva(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2013
As male, i am not to determine the number but my precious wife. I would prefer 3 but if she says no with persuasion and motivation. Gobe, i no get the power. This is base on my belief that women has the right to determine the number.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by misterh(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
You sure you don't want an Idowu? Not Idowuogbo ooooo gringringrin
If Idowu comes, no wahala. But Alaba dares not surface!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by antiembezzle: 5:45pm On May 07, 2013
alutacontinua: I want just 2. I don't really have preference for gender. In as much as they're not hermaphrodites. undecided
same thing down here, just 2 kidz but must be fair in complexion.. Wish we could do this together.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 07, 2013
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by biolabee(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2013
nyere84: I want TWELVE.

I pray he agrees oooo.

Honey, pls can we have 12 children??

CAPITAL NO angry angry angry
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Ninilowo(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2013
I wanted two boyz and I gat 2 boyz already. I determine to keep them with me even after their education. A kind of extended home. I JUST LOVE IT THAT WAY
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:52pm On May 07, 2013
misterh: If Idowu come, no wahala. But Alaba dares not surface!
If he does, what will you do but throw a naming ceremony?
gringringrin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2013
i want four. they should come in 2 set of twins, as in 2 males and 2 females.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
antiembezzle: same thing down here, just 2 kidz but must be fair in complexion.. Wish we could do this together.
Stop toasting with style tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by xynerise: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
honeric01:

Why not let me worry about that myself?

When it comes to watering speeem, you're talking to the wrong person. I can even have 13 but 4's ok.

Now, do you think you can have more than 2? Lolz
grin, Jay Jay like me?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
sanb: If I have my way, I’ll like to have only 1; but in order not to be selfish, i.e. to allow the 1st child have company, I’ll go for a 2nd one…. I’m not too forced about their gender as long as they’re healthy…
So says the proff grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stop toasting with style tongue

as in ehn...
Do together koh, make in unison ni angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
Ninilowo: I wanted two boyz and I gat 2 boyz already. I determine to keep them with me even after their education. A kind of extended home. I JUST LOVE IT THAT WAY
Erm that is not just incest. It is gay incest.
ewwwww
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2013
That's right...grin cool grin
Mynd_44:
So says the proff grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 07, 2013
....4......a set of twinz and two other kidz...2boys/2girls or 3boyz and a gurl
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by otunbacymbal(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2013
well to me as an OTUNBA. i will like to have 12,six boys,six girls
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by OperaMini1(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2013
I want two and have already gotten that, though never really cared about the sexes. But wifey never agree sha.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Akpan107(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2013
byvan: I want 3,boys only.
hmmmm! May God help you.
@topic. I want 2 boys and a girl. The girl should come last!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Tabawababy(f): 6:29pm On May 07, 2013
Me I like ten childrens becourse my boyfriend Danliti say we will bone ten when we become amarya da ango.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Toyrem: 6:30pm On May 07, 2013
kennyonthrone: I want 4,3 gals nd one boi kuzz gals tends 2 kia 4 dia parents dan boiz
agreed
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
5 children

2 Biological kids ( a girl and a boy hopefully), and 3 to be Adopted ( One Asian, One white, And one Biracial).

As for the kids to be adopted, A determining factor would be Finances, and how comfortable I am.

Reason; I want to have a MultiEthnic family smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 07, 2013
I want 10 Girls.

*Bride Price Tins*
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by nene1: 6:52pm On May 07, 2013
Hello all,

I want 3 children. I ideally want 4 (2 boys, 2 girls would be lovely). However, I chose 3 bc I want a career after school and I am afraid the more kids I have, the harder it would be to maintain my career. Many career women especially here in the west where Iive just have 2. Even the non-career women tend to stick with 2. I felt like 2 kids is small. 3 is just right for me. I have no preference for gender but it would be nice to have a mix. Who knows how many kids God planned for me? I guess when I get married I'll find out.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 07, 2013
A boy and a girl, preferably twins.

Reason being that I love a small family and I can always give them first class care without burning a hole in my pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / How Dramatic Is Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.