Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (19396 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 07, 2013
i want a big hapi close nit family.
4 kids-2 boys 2 gals. and wen they are older i would adopt 2more
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Foxycarol(f): 7:04pm On May 07, 2013
i want 2 set of twins
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2013
Lolaabokoku: 1 want. 2 girls aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ å boy ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ reasons best known Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ !
ℓ̊ luv U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ quest,cn ¥♡̨̐υ̲ invite ♍ε̲̣ 2753F3EC?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 7:11pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy: Me I like ten childrens becourse my boyfriend Danliti say we will bone ten when we become amarya da ango.

Lol.. U don start again dis evening.
Ur ban for romance section don expire?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 07, 2013
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Dreamflyin(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2013
Evryone is nw countin off numbers like it's arithmetic. Wen dose kids wants to study oversea u'll complain dat there's no money n hw u trained urself in school.

If u can't afford to giv ur kids d best in education(wich we all knw is outside Nigeria), pls park well.

One dot for me. If he/she goes wayward though i'll try my best, at least he/she'll hav sometin tangible to start life off wit. Kids ar nt gift from God, but gift from my di#k.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by GboyegaD(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2013
3boys would be nice. I want them rugged, a little troublesome and intelligent. You know those brilliant boys you dare not mess up around them else . . . . . . . .
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Decelebrity(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44: I want 2(a boy and a girl) preferably twins
me too i receive twin in Jesus name . nd pls all nairalanders should pray for me.i wil invite u al for the dedication
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by WellLady20(f): 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
I want 4kids...3boys and a girl.I want the girl to come after the 3 boys.They r gonna be Man Utd fans.I hope i'll be successful in converting my boo from Arsenal to Utd.Hmmm,I rily look forward to having a beautiful,united family.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 7:21pm On May 07, 2013
Hmmm..
My mama born 12, i go born 24.
tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Tabawababy(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. U don start again dis evening.
Ur ban for romance section don expire?
My new friend I dint know they are very wicket inside this nairalander. Is becourse I tell you and Spikes C about Danliti they band me for the order trade. They dint know that no matter who they are they must come to us lowyers to stand for them in front of the george because they can not hire motor pack thug because he dont have ligal prowess.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania: Hmmm..
My mama born 12, i go born 24.
tongue
hmmm fit in... oya marry me grin tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by dannymatt(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
i want about five kids because the Bible says children are the heritage of the Lord and he that hath his quiver full of them shall speak with his enemies in their gates.....trying to follow God's word
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2013
Akpan107: hmmmm! May God help you.
@topic. I want 2 boys and a girl. The girl should come last!

Yesooooo,may God help me.Just one more to go,almost there.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2013
tintingz: hmmm fit in... oya marry me grin tongue

cheesy

Okay..
But first, U go fit afford to buy all of them private jet?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
My new friend I dint know they are very wicket inside this nairalander. Is becourse I tell you and Spikes C about Danliti they band me for the order trade. They dint know that no matter who they are they must come to us lowyers to stand for them in front of the george because they can not hire motor pack thug because he dont have ligal prowess.

cheesy
Babe, they no know ni jare..

Abeg, make we stop here b4 they ban two of us.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by tintingz(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy

Okay..
But first, U go fit afford to buy all of them private jet?
tsseew... Is dah all? Ah go buy air port join with those jets, just marry me ehn! cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Tabawababy(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy
Babe, they no know ni jare..

Abeg, make we stop here b4 they ban two of us.
Ok my friend.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2013
i want to adopt 10, d number my wife go born depends on how many conji I encounter in my life time
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by flyforall: 7:47pm On May 07, 2013
2 don do me
As i cant shout
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2013
Gombs:
I'd like a boy n a girl..(A set of Twins would be preferable), then I'd adopt 2 oda kids, a boy n a girl..

Reason is, would want my wife to look like tiwa savage always (evn 30yrs afta marriage), and I'd like adopted kids to let my kids learn how to love errbody in d world
awwww, what a good man! kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2013
alaoeri: 30kids & 4wives.
Omo beere oshi beere!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Ichel: 7:58pm On May 07, 2013
As for me, 0 wife, 40 kidz or more bt nt less than 40. D mission have already kickd off, i've got 5 already. May amadioha see me through
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Confusion: 8:00pm On May 07, 2013
Just a boy and a girl will do
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by buoye1(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2013
I want 2........preferably,a Boy&a girl
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 8:13pm On May 07, 2013
tintingz: tsseew... Is dah all? Ah go buy air port join with those jets, just marry me ehn! cheesy

Good.
Infact, na inside the airport we go dey live. who'll join us now?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Hartheyjorkeh(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] 3 kids is okay 4 me
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nicepoker(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
2girls 1boy

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by mightyleks(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
Ramcie: how that one take concern u now poster. lol

I want 3kids and for reasons best known to me.

Same has mine
Twin boy and a beautiful daughter
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nicepoker(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2013
2girls 1boy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by mightyleks(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2013
dannymatt: i want about five kids because the Bible says children are the heritage of the Lord and he that hath his quiver full of them shall speak with his enemies in their gates.....trying to follow God's word

WORK HARD AND GET ENOF MONEY TO TRAIN WELL
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2013
Ramcie: how that one take concern u now poster. lol

I want 3kids and for reasons best known to me.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / How Dramatic Is Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.