Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

2015,gej Must Not Contest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015,gej Must Not Contest (800 Views)

I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015,gej Must Not Contest by muredo(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2013
PROPHETIC REVELATION: God says Jonathan should not Contest 2015 — Apostle Charles Osazuwa, Warns

Goodluck-Jonathan‘God says Jonathan should not Contest 2015 Presidential Election’-Apostle Charles Osazuwa, Senior Pastor, Rock of Ages Christian Assembly *Warns:

“He should vacate Aso Rock by then. But, if he contests, I see…” *During RCCG House on the Rock 13th Anniversary in United States *Confesses: “Nigeria’s Destiny is tied to 2015 Elections” * Explains: “Nigeria’s President under the grace of God Period”

WARNING has come the way of Nigeria’s president, Goodluck Jonathan by Apostle Charles Osazuwa, General Overseer of ‘Rock of Ages Christian Assembly’, a prophet and an endowed ‘man-of-God’ gifted with the ‘words-of-knowledge’ like late Pastor Benson Idahosa, who revealed in a clear tone that God wants Jonathan to back out of his aspiration to contest the 2015 Presidential election, stating that Nigeria’s destiny is tied to 2015 elections.

His Spiritual Warning

In the words of Osazuwa, a man blessed with ‘gift of the season’, he said: “God showed me. He revealed to me that by 2015, Nigeria’s president, Goodluck Jonathan should not contest the presidency and should vacate Aso Rock by then. I heard God speak; he said Jonathan should back down for the peace of the country.

Nigeria’s Destiny tied to 2015 Elections

Speaking during the 13th Annual Anniversary of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Grand Praire, Texas, Osazuwa said: “Sure, I can tell you that Jonathan is under a covenant by God. He is under the grace of God and directly under God’s coverage. If he should mistakenly contest the 2015 Presidential Election, I see danger because the nation’s destiny is tied to this election.

Jonathan’s Covenant with God

Naija Standard observed according to Osazuwa message that “Jonathan had a covenant with God. He is enjoying the grace and under God’s protection. He needs to leave that place when the ovation is loudest. Don’t forget that when he was Deputy Governor, the Governor gave way. He was Deputy President, acting President and the President gave way. Now, that he is President and about to complete his tenure; no one else would give way for him. He should just leave. He that has ears, let him ears what the spirit of God is telling the church. I know several men of God are praying for him.”
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2013
Nonsence! So he should gve way to the islamisation of Nigeria for peace to reign? I hereby prophesy that this is lies in a churchish style.

1 Like

Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by confusion247(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2013
How did this man become a prophet? So by erecting a structure, you now think that you are a prophet?
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by stebell(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2013
Ok lets look at it like dis. Assuming Pres. GeJ is king Saul who God has rejected, n u're Prophet Samuel. Hv yu started de search for small David dat will defeat dePhilistines (BOKO HARAM) and oda vices plagueing us. I don't belive dis shit. Nonsense of de highest order. All these are de handiwork of APC n peeps in de north dat wants to Islamitize we all.
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by gilmaro(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2013
Absolute nonsense, GEJ should vacate for who mr poster? At least the prophet should tell us who the next messiah is.
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by muredo(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2013
gilmaro: Absolute nonsense, GEJ should vacate for who mr poster? At least the prophet should tell us who the next messiah is.
I shared what i sawand read,i dont think i can answer the question bro
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by tomakint: 11:08pm On May 07, 2013
Let's wait to hear from Pastor E.A Adeboye, Primate Olabayo, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor D.K Olukoya, Prophet Abiara, Bishop Okonkwo, Pastor Ukpahi, Prophet Temitope Joshua etc then let's compare and contrast from those who are hearing from God concerning or those hearing from themselves under the influence of hatred or bigotry, until then, yeye dey smell cool
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by solomon111(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2013
These people don't even like this country.
If GEJ does not contest,who will be bold enough to contest amidst the insecurity that will follow.?
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by Nobody: 9:21am On May 08, 2013
If Jonathan contesting will give me Biafra in 2015. why not?

Jonathan "kwontest" jor.
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by gilmaro(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2013
I really doubt this prophesy These prophets, reverends, bishops, pastors, apostles etc should mind their business. Their duty is to preach the gospel, win souls to GOD and pray for the peace and progress of the nation instead of threatening the nations already unstable status with these questionable forecast they tag prophesy.
Re: 2015,gej Must Not Contest by Suntzung: 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
emmydeep: Nonsence! So he should gve way to the islamisation of Nigeria for peace to reign? I hereby prophesy that this is lies in a churchish style.

EEMY DEEP YOU ARE AN EVEL

(1) (Reply)

Condoms Litters Boko Haram Hideouts / I Wonder Why One Person Should Own Houses In Ikoyi, Asokoro, Dubai –obi / Senate Did Not Approve Early Marriage - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.