Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 (8033 Views)

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / Delta PDP Elders Drag Clark To EFCC Over Failed Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by Saintp(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2013
What is wrong with Black Africans? Why cant we for once elect our leaders without ethnicity,religion,tribal sentiments etc? You come to national politics,it is abt tribe, u come to state politics, it still the same, u come to local govt election, the same thing. Na waa oooo.

Mind you, it happens everywhere in Black African nations, kenya, Ghana etc.

Reading comments here, i laff cos it shows that even if Nigeria breaks up, this problem of tribe will continue among states and even communities.

Please guys, let the best man lead whether ijaw , itekiri, anioma,etc.
Thanks
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by otokx(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2013
2015 will really have a lot of drama.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2013
SimpleJetty:
The issue with Delta North producing the next Governor has got nothing to do with this. All we need in Delta is genuine leadership qualities that can bring meaningful development to the people. I am from Ika North East LGA which falls under Delta North and truth be told, I'm yet to see any purposeful leader among this present breeds of greedy politicians from Delta North. So truth be told, regional politics won't help us in Delta.
Lol, my dear you are not a keen politician. The best governor ever in delta state is from the north in the person of Hon. Sam Obi.

When that man was governor, things deltans could only dream of happened.

If you feel like arguing, do your due diligence.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by wanted(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2013
ANIOMA FOR 2015 DAZZOL...
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 08, 2013
If Pat Utomi was wise enough he could hv forget going for president,instead start from my loving State Delta. Ja Okouwa will be a gd candidate too.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by Diasporan(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2013
[b]Delta state we know belong to all but its high time Delta North is given the chance to rule.I will say here with no apology to the Urhobos that they have underdeveloped the state since 1999 when the state welcome Democracy.Am not speaking against James Ibori here but if anyone here is vast with the dealings of the state you discover that majority of the most sensitive Ministries have been controlled by the Urhobos and we can all attest to the slow growth of Development in these various sectors.Their highhandedness gave rise to the authorship of my soon to be published book 'How the Urhobos Underdeveloped Delta state'.For those saying the Delta North has no credible people better go get their heads examined.The Delta Northerners have the highest and most educated technocrats that have proven themselves both nationally and internationally.All they just need is a safe environment where they can showcase their expertise and not a kidnap and thuggery zone as we can all attest to the fact that they are the most peaceful region in the state.For those calling for Prof.Pat Utomi he should not just come near the state because he has never showed any form of affiliation to the state while playing National politics.He should continue to do his politics from the corners of Victoria Island where he lives and not Delta state.Finally for Orubebe he should forget it.His ambition is dead on arrival even if GEJ supports him.We can all see that he is a failure and unproductive as the incumbent Governor based on his inability to deliver as a Minister of Niger Delta these past years owing to the huge cash within his disposal.In a sane society the Presidency ought to have sacked him and handed him over to the EFCC for further persecution for the shame and deprivation he has brought to his people.[/b]
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2013
Lets blame Tinubu for this
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by pat077: 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
Delta state need some1 lyke oshiomolea and nt all dis crook u ppl are mentionin.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by chic2pimp(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is Ibori not Urhobo? Why are some people so selfish.

What's your own with Delta State? Last time I checked u are not from Delta so abeg focus on your own state
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2013
So it hasn't occured to Deltans that Nkonjo Eweala is our next Governess........if not her, then who else? Those criminals?
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by spacebus: 7:41pm On May 08, 2013
Senator Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa for governor 2015!
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2013
Na so so wonders Delta dey see oh na so so wonders delta dey see! cool Let them continue to wallow in deceit! A state you can hardly point out any credible individual worth calling a true leader!
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: So it hasn't occured to Deltans that Nkonjo Eweala is our next Governess........if not her, then who else? Those criminals?
Hehe, you that Dr. of voodoo economics Is it she you want to be governess of the state full of high profile criminals cool
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe, you that Dr. of voodoo economics Is it she you want to be governess of the state full of high profile criminals cool
I've said it without mincing words that Dr. Nkonjo Iweala is the best choice for Delta State. She's been at the world bank and she knows how to tackle the local Uduaghans, Iboris, Okowas etc and their money laundering routes worldwide.

We need someone with strict ecomonics sense to stop the alarming wastage being experienced in Delta state since 1999. We need someone who can Govern a state with world best practices rather than some greedy local champs who claim to have been around governance and know the "ins and outs of Delta state". We don't need any of such local champs, We need Nkonjo Iweala!
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by stallion2: 7:39am On May 09, 2013
SimpleJetty:
The issue with Delta North producing the next Governor has got nothing to do with this. All we need in Delta is genuine leadership qualities that can bring meaningful development to the people. I am from Ika North East LGA which falls under Delta North and truth be told, I'm yet to see any purposeful leader among this present breeds of greedy politicians from Delta North. So truth be told, regional politics won't help us in Delta.
had those from other parts fared any better than politicians from the north?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by Nobody: 8:45am On May 09, 2013
Myself2: Orubebe is a not good,Ochei is a crook,who has been hand in gloves with Uduaghan in his looting spree,Ogboru is too arrogant and doesn't care about the opinion of a certain part of the state,Keyamo is a joker,he would be worse than Ibori,that leaves us with Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa,though this one still get im own for body,he still is the only one that commands state-wide appeal and followership,so except you're looking for a saint,Okowa is the most suited for now.
However I'll be so glad to see men of high integrity,fear of God and love for the people,come out and declare their intention as non of the above(including Okowa)has these qualities
You mean state wide appeal in delta north only? Lol. Internet politician.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 10:13am On May 09, 2013
stallion_:
had those from other parts fared any better than politicians from the north?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
That is more reason why we have to meticulously select a viable candidate irrespective of which zone he/she is from. Sectionalism won't lead us anyway if we must pursue other states from behind in terms of infrastructural development. They've(other states) all gone ahead of us in terms of capital development but will can still try to give them a hot chase from behind by voting in the right candidate. Not a candidate that will use over 85% of the state resources on recurrent expenditure just like this present administration is doing. It is regrettable to note that delta state civil service alone has greater workforce than the federal civil service across the 36 states of the federation. Delta is far behind and the rural populace which constitutes a greater percentage of the population is yet to witness the dividends of democracy. Delta state is the third richest state in Nigeria after rivers, but what has it got to show on ground? So Deltans, be wise! Let your conscience decide who you cast your vote for. Delta will be liberated someday from darkness it is currently faced with and we all shall be happier for it.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2013
spacebus: Senator Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa for governor 2015!
I am sure mother nature would be regretting making you a Deltan if truely you're one. How can you opt for a somewhat imbeccile(Okowa) with no iota of logical thinking to lead a state of over 5 million people?
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by nomenclature(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2013
Q
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by kinharold(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2013
I am from Ika North East LGA which falls under Delta North and truth be told, I'm yet to see any purposeful leader among this present breeds of greedy politicians from Delta North. So truth be told, regional politics won't help us in Delta.
So where are you seeing your so called "purposeful leaders". It is either you are not looking well or you need an optician.
The above post has said it all. Check with all the power brokers in the state, you will see the script. Okowa 2015. Haters should go and jump into Orogodo river.
Re: Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 by nfowomola2: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
I have unwavering interest in the statement made by Clark Edwin levied against Mr orubebe,Please, ask Chief Clark if he is from the north part of Delta, is he the one that chose for the present governor's zone? then why does he want to decide to the north-delta?Tell Clark that if he does not understand what democracy is, he should open his dictionary for better digest.People should be free to stand and say what they have for their fellow people, not that someone will be deciding for the whole state. If Mr Orubebe is from north delta let him stand and say what he has in mind, is his fellow that should against him not Chief Edwin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Running for Their Lives After Boko Haram Attack / President Buhari To Visit Ogun State By January 13 / We’ll Miss 2019 Target For Refineries’ Revamp – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.