Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? (29727 Views)

Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Nairaland Rules And Regulations / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2013
naptu2:

I'm going to miss Ileke-Idi.
U leaving? shocked shocked
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by BodyKiss(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Rule #15

Like I give a fnck
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by tpia5: 7:02pm On May 08, 2013
blink182: number 17 is how I know Seun wrote the rules because he is a passive aggressive religious bigot.

I wonder if some alhaji isn't the one funding nairaland.

rule #17 was formulated by a christian, we were told.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 08, 2013
hikmoj: i love equity&justice dis rule should 've bn vice versa,but christians tend 2 insult islam,Allah&Muhammad dan muslims do.U cant see any muslim attackin jesus&if it happens d whole muslim world wil condem d prsn

ehn? If I hear
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by donsteady(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2013
usually i dont comment on craps like this, you cant just wake up one morning and command and impose rules on us. do we look like your kids? i beg i don vex

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 08, 2013
sheyie2007:

So, what do you think? grin
Rule 17 clearly protects the Muslim brothers,but I don't see any rule τ̲̅ȍ protect the Christian brothers
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 08, 2013
Where's the fun then? Bia seun e be like say we go leave this nairaland for u alone.mtcheew.ban me joor.because any body who posts an annoying comment especially against women,I'll call a name befitting his mental incapability.(And that's putting it kindly)

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Soloblincus(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2013
life_style: If you are not fine with the rules, [size=15pt]leave [/size]angry
how can one leave? I don tire self.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 08, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH SEUN IS A PLAYA HATAZ FASHO grin grin grin HE TRYNA STEM THE FLOW. HE TRYNA STOP THE WORD FROM GOING OUT LMAO

LOL i love you bro but slap yourself. grin
your "slang" wording is atrocious bruv. grin grin

[size=28pt]@topic[/size]...
i won't preach because if i start i won't finish but let's actually start taking heed to legitimate complaints about spamming, offensive content and violators of the rules for a change? one of the most important sections on this site is completely ruined and left virtually null and void because of excessive trolling, bickering (some personal) and failure to filter out the bad seeds. #culture

we have 21 rules to follow...so this simple request to be consistent shouldn't be too hard for our MODs. I'm just saying.

@Seun & Muki I still lurv you guys!! kiss
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 08, 2013
lorretta u: Where's the fun then? Bia seun e be like say we go leave this nairaland for u alone.mtcheew.ban me joor.because any body who posts an annoying comment especially against women,I'll call a name befitting his mental incapability.(And that's putting it kindly)

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Fussbot: 8:47pm On May 08, 2013
We bin dey talk since morning and d guy stil gat notin 2 talk on dis like an apology since??

Dis guy don chop liver o...
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2013
The rules are ridiculous. I hope this will not lead to mass exodus from this site
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by shakur4luv(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2013
grin ;DMah run add my own b4 dem go forward am to house of assembly NO.22 NOBODY MUST COMMENT ABOUT THE PRICE OF GARRI WITHOUT CONSULTING THE FARMER @ THE TOP NO.23 NO ONE MUST COMMENT ABOUT NAIRALAND WEBSITE WITHOUT CONSULTING OGA AT THE TOP
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by equily(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2013
Haahaahahahahahah,,,,,,,,, too much of evrytin is bad,,,,,,,,btw, is dis a law or commandment or rule? HILARIOUS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@SEUN can u b in nairaland alone? I tot u've conscience, nt an insult,,,,,,,,,,,but c'mon i dont blive u have full knwldge of dis crap
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Misbee(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2013
This post will drive people away,have experienced such,give people room 2 be themselves and if u r not comfortable,go ahead and block everyone.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by okwytest(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2013
WTF DO U MEAN? I DON'T JUX GEH IT!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Chinks(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2013
Misbee: This post will drive people away,have experienced such,give people room 2 be themselves and if u r not comfortable,go ahead and block everyone.
. Seun wil go bankrupt!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by elbinmanny(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2013
Who una think say una be sef?
U think u made NL wat it is? Hell no!!!!
Seun are u running a kindergarten or wt?
*wish everyone will evacuate this ya NL and watch u post n comment alone!
*na hunger go kill u o

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by albacete(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2013
el bin manny: Who una think say una be sef?
U think u made NL wat it is? Hell no!!!!
Seun are u running a kindergarten or wt?
*wish everyone will evacuate this ya NL and watch u post n comment alone!
*na hunger go kill u o
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 08, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL i love you bro but slap yourself. grin
your "slang" wording is atrocious bruv. grin grin

[size=28pt]@topic[/size]...
i won't preach because if i start i won't finish but let's actually start taking heed to legitimate complaints about spamming, offensive content and violators of the rules for a change? one of the most important sections on this site is completely ruined and left virtually null and void because of excessive trolling, bickering (some personal) and failure to filter out the bad seeds. #culture

we have 21 rules to follow...so this simple request to be consistent shouldn't be too hard for our MODs. I'm just saying.

@Seun & Muki I still lurv you guys!! kiss

LOL I see your coded campaign O. Stop being a traitor cheesy

And besides, the only ass you are allowed to kiss is mine.....literally tongue

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by OCTAVO: 9:55pm On May 08, 2013
Seun needs to apologise to us all for playing on our intelligence and treating us like a Nursery school pupil.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nnekacherry: 10:05pm On May 08, 2013
2buff:

LOL I see your coded campaign O. Stop being a traitor cheesy

And besides, the only ass you are allowed to kiss is mine.....literally tongue

Lol..

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 08, 2013
Will soon open a forum better than nairaland..... Watch out.....!!!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2013
17. Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section.

This one cracks me right up cheesy

How about ALL religion's in general??

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative?