Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. (737 Views)

I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device / Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. by aesola: 1:31pm On May 08, 2013
Please, can someone tell me what is the meaning of rooted? and how can mine N3 be rooted. Thanks for your prompt and sincere response.
Re: Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. by Joe50(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2013
is on this forum na... search for it or check my signature
Re: Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. by switchie(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2013
pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.
Re: Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. by Joe50(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2013
@Switchie, i think d best option for u is to reflash ur fone with a custom rom by booting into recovery mode. Ur files wil b lost anyway.
Re: Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. by aesola: 10:48pm On May 08, 2013
@Joe50. Thanks
Re: Help: How Can I Rooted My New N3 Tecno. by switchie(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2013
Joe50: @Switchie, i think d best option for u is to reflash ur fone with a custom rom by booting into recovery mode. Ur files wil b lost anyway.
pls explain better i don't seem to understand what you said

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 1020(a.k.a. Nokia EOS) Specs And Preview. / Mn Bis Subscription Is No More Working On My Iphone / Spreadtrum Android - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.