Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church (11140 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 08, 2013
Anambra Governorship Aspirant, Ifeanyi Uba Donates N5m To Church

A governorship aspirant and philanthropist, chief Ifeanyi Uba has donated N5m to the Anglican church of Nigeria in Ukpo to support this year's synod in the area.

Speaking after the donation Uba hinted that he had earlier given N64 million naira to Bishop Alex Ibezim, the bishop of the Awka Diocese for the building of his residential house at the Bishop's court.

Uba said he was at the church synod to give thanks to the Almighty God for His blessings which he said increased since he gave the bishop money for the building of his house.

"I have come to thank God because since the time I gave the money, I have been receiving blessings and having more openings in my businesses", he said.

He said he decided to contest for the governor of Anambra state come 2014 to move the state to the next level in all the sectors of the economy of the state and urged his colleagues to play the game according to the rules.

"I have been empowering the people of this state, the needy, the widows, the aged and youths while in my private business, so you could imagine what I would do when I get into the Government House as the next governor of this state".

Uba told his supporters not to be deterred in their struggle to ensure that he became governor in 2014, saying that the evil machinations of his political enemies would always failed because he had all the time defeated them.

http://m.naij.com/news/33518.html
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 08, 2013
Ain't the same IFeanyi currently being investigated for subsidy fraud?

Who are these thieves trying to fool?

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Tolexander: 5:23pm On May 08, 2013
Iya mi berem! You beat me to this news.
Discovered you've pasted it after i did.

I understand this is the time to turn to a father xmas believing they can bribe God.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 08, 2013
Tolexander: Iya mi berem! You beat me to this news.
Discovered you've pasted it after i did.

I understand this is the time to turn to a father xmas believing they can bribe God.
eyaaa! ma bi nu oko mi. I didn't know you posted similar thread. No vex. smiley
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Tolexander: 6:01pm On May 08, 2013
berem: eyaaa! ma bi nu oko mi. I didn't know you posted similar thread. No vex. smiley
no! You posted before me.
Realized you've done so after i finished posting.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2013
To God be the glory
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by mosho2good: 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
Can someone pls tell me who is dis guy dat is doing Xmas in early may
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
And the church gladly accepted!

Wonderful !

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by RiKKies001: 6:39pm On May 08, 2013
ANAMBRA 2014!!!

[url=our-naija-men..com/] Click Here [/url]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Bambela(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2013
Good job
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by sureteeboy(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2013
I wonder what kind of church that Anglican is. Is the guy trying to bribe God so that he can win the election? That #5 million should have been distributed to the poor. Not to a church that's rich already. The money needed in the church is mainly for evangelism, but, I don't know what the church had become

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2013
I hope he has discharged his debts, including those incurred fraudulently.
Can Anambra ever get it right with this type of characters aspiring to manage their affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2013
He hasnt repaid his debt he is still donating money all over

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Obiagu1(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2013
utumunta: I hope he has discharged his debts, including those incurred fraudulently.
Can Anambra ever get it right with this type of characters aspiring to manage their affairs?

We've got it right with Peter Obi and will still get it right again.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2013
Rich man's wealth is in their city, destruction of the poor is their poverty.

If given in Truth and spirit, not at the detriment of the downtrodden. Then the Lord shall protect your path and bless your household.

But if this is ploy to taint the conscience of the Church for political gains.

Remember this, God does not play dice cool.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2013
Olodostein: Rich man's man is in their city, destruction of the poor is their poverty.

If given in Truth and spirit, not at the detriment of the downtrodden. Then the Lord shall protect your path and bless your household.

But if this is ploy to taint the conscience of the Church for political gains.

Remember this, God does not play dice cool.

Omo na poem you dey write? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Akpan107(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2013
sureteeboy: I wonder what kind of church that Anglican is. Is the guy trying to bribe God so that he can win the election? That #5 million should have been distributed to the poor. Not to a church that's rich already. The money needed in the church is mainly for evangelism, but, I don't know what the church had become
Dont worry yourself about what kind of Church is Anglican Church... Allow God to judge the man. To me, i thank God the man spent the 5m Naira in the Church of God not in the beer-palour.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Babygirl, I have got a special one written just for you oko mi aka Her Royal Highness of Ekiti Kingdom cheesy .

Jah Bless cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 08, 2013
Imanuelle: And the church gladly accepted!

Wonderful !
No, they will throw it away because Uba gave them money. If you were the head of the church, would you have rejected it?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by kunmibola(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2013
Hmmm. 5million naira for the church, 64million for the Bishop. Na wao.. Let God judge ooo...

*singing Fela's 'suffering and smiling'*
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by gerald09(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2013
This is the highest degree of "misplaced philanthropy". N64million n N5million for church building n others, only a dubious person does dis, most pple will praise him for the "assumed gift" but u don't build a N64million house in an area where some pple find it hard to feed. If he is trying to win the heart of the pple he shuld help make their life's a little better is a nice start rather than build ur company in d north there by providing dem with the jobs n monthly salaries den come to Anambra state and build a N64million house for the church, there by providing them with a place to go cry for help and look @ the N64million building n swallow spit.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2013
WHo are they deceiving..? Not me sha.. I'm observing every
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by fingard02k(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2013
hmmmthief Uba you are going nowhere
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by jidestar: 7:16pm On May 08, 2013
berem: No, they will throw it away because Uba gave them money. If you were the head of the church, would you have rejected it?

Afam come make we talk...I no say dis one u quiet something is up.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by iwanchop(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2013
Anambarian would definitely pay dearly for this,nothing is free

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

its a verse Proverbs 10:15
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Sealeddeal(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah remains a candidate to beat come November guber race in anambra state. It is the will of anambra people that matters. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah have my full support.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by biafranqueen: 7:31pm On May 08, 2013
Save that money to build a Solar Energy Plant to light up the state and lets work on the roads please. Charity begins at home Chief. Use that money to turn Anambra into the most beautiful state in 9ja that will get you all the votes you need

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Mkpotu(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2013
Funny! Ifeanyi Ubah am sorry your antics will not work.You want to drain Anambra purse dry with your debts same way Rochas is doing in Imo State yet he's claiming he's overworking, scam!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chino24: 7:42pm On May 08, 2013
Sealeddeal: Ifeanyi Ubah remains a candidate to beat come November guber race in anambra state. It is the will of anambra people that matters. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah have my full support.

You must be out of your mind. In a state filled with the best and brightest brains the Nigeria can offer...the only person you have to recommend is a school drop who can't even make a simple senstense. May Ifeanyi Uba rule your family not the pathfinder of Igbo race- Anambra- the Light of the Nation.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by cold(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2013
Religion of thieves!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2013
Church business is good business. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) / 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS / INEC Says Sensitive Election Materials No Longer To Be Kept With CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.