Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church (11151 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chukwuleonard(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2013
masonkz: Church business is good business. grin
Church biz s supose 2 b a gudbiz but 4 God not wit sefis move as seen dis dayz
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by biafranqueen: 7:42am On May 09, 2013
Dalu I appreciate your opinion
Sealeddeal: You see,when it comes to politicking,everything,except those that constitute crime,is right. You can ask yourself,what was Prof. Soludo's contribution to anambra when he was CBN governor and what do he want to do now? You can equally ask,what has Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo done for Anambra state since he started working with FG. You can equally ask,what has Chief Andy Uba/Sen Chris Ngige done for anambra their senatorial zone and what do they intend to do now in awka. None of the people i mentioned has renovated schools,hospital,roads,electricity,pipe-borne water even when they had the capacity to do that,however,they are all prepared to throw billions around to win votes.so,its just a political strategy to win votes.
On the other hand,thousands of anambrarians are employed in Ifeanyi Ubah's company and alot of young men/women are studying under his scholarship scheme which he didnt start last year or this year;its been long.So,i want you to understand that political analysis with much objectivity will help us to understand the Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is much better than all other contestants.
I want to add that the road that road that passed Igwe's palace is Federal road and also,Teaching hospital is belongs to federal govt and i dont know if anybody or even state do anything to Federal establishments without permission.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by lordjay: 8:54am On May 09, 2013
sureteeboy: I wonder what kind of church that Anglican is. Is the guy trying to bribe God so that he can win the election? That #5 million should have been distributed to the poor. Not to a church that's rich already. The money needed in the church is mainly for evangelism, but, I don't know what the church had become

I wish to God you know what it really cost to organize an effective evangelism anywhere in the world. I doubt you have the slightest idea because you would have known that 5m naira is barely enough to foot for just the lighting bills in a big crusade.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by vanstanzy(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2013
When will these politicians ever learn that they can't bribe God?

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Couldn't help, but comment on this rule. Is NL now a kiddies spelling club? shocked shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by biafranqueen: 2:20am On May 10, 2013
It was for his house not a crusade and 5m is a preety good sum to build a house in 9ja
lordjay:

I wish to God you know what it really cost to organize an effective evangelism anywhere in the world. I doubt you have the slightest idea because you would have known that 5m naira is barely enough to foot for just the lighting bills in a big crusade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HDP Moves To Present Two Witnesses Against Buhari’s Re-election / MURIC Leader Akintola: "We Oppose, 'Revolution Now', But Want Sowore To Be Freed / SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.