Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church (11150 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chinnyonwu(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2013
Tomorrow now, EFCC go catch am
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Tedpgrass: 7:55pm On May 08, 2013
biafranqueen: Save that money to build a Solar Energy Plant to light up the state and lets work on the roads please. Charity begins at home Chief. Use that money to turn Anambra into the most beautiful state in 9ja that will get you all the votes you need

My thoughts exactly.

That way, he becomes not only a regional icon but a national one..... having provided a sustainable form of alternative green energy on a large scale..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Venchy: 8:01pm On May 08, 2013
Let's ask this people there source of income, I can bet all my life no Nigerian will ask such questions but to embrace it....Money money Nigerian.

Poverty is bad.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2013
lol at these new 21 rules

anyway instead of dashing this money to church's and men of God why not put it to better use and help people that actually need it. A widows social fund, equipment for disabled and/or abandoned children, neo natal equipment for rural hospitals
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Zonacom(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2013
One funny thing with campaign/election seasons is that churches get to make huge money. Thats sweet. By the way, Berem, are you ifeanyi ubah's PA on nairaland??
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Foxycarol(f): 8:20pm On May 08, 2013
I dont understand why you shuld donate money to the house of God and then go about broadcasting it, the donation should be between you and your God.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by MrOON: 8:26pm On May 08, 2013
sureteeboy: I wonder what kind of church that Anglican is. Is the guy trying to bribe God so that he can win the election? That #5 million should have been distributed to the poor. Not to a church that's rich already. The money needed in the church is mainly for evangelism, but, I don't know what the church had become
if u dnt like someone, u'll always try to criticize his acts. Money donated to the church, is it not for evangelism again? Pls, its not a must to comment.
This Man is a philantropist.
Go to Anambra and ask. Anybody that is truthful to him/herself will tell you he has the mind of spending to solve people's needs.
Must he go and share money directly to beggars on the streets for you to applaud him? Haba!!! This ur reasoning, na wa o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by mencer(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2013
This man is a billionaire....
A poorer folk might have donated N500
His donation corresponds to his wealth and he could have given even more!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by MrOON: 8:39pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. OON:

if u dnt like someone, u'll always try to criticize his acts. Money donated to the church, is it not for evangelism again? Pls, its not a must to comment.
This Man is a philantropist.
Go to Anambra and ask. Anybody that is truthful to him/herself will tell you he has the mind of spending to solve people's needs.
Must he go and share money directly to beggars on the streets for you to applaud him? Haba!!! This ur reasoning, na wa o!!!
cotton101:

anyway instead of dashing this money to church's and men of God why not put it to better use and help people that actually need it. A widows social fund, equipment for disabled and/or abandoned children, neo natal equipment for rural hospitals
and have u read any place that says he doesnt help the poor and needy?

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Sealeddeal(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2013
chino24:

You must be out of your mind. In a state filled with the best and brightest brains the Nigeria can offer...the only person you have to recommend is a school drop who can't even make a simple senstense. May Ifeanyi Uba rule your family not the pathfinder of Igbo race- Anambra- the Light of the Nation.
Its your own opinion to feel that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah is not a bright brain in anambra state. If you are a bright brain,what is ur position in your Local government and if your are not yet important,you should not in anyway suggest that someone in the person of Ifeanyi Ubah is not among the brightest brain in anambra state. It takes smartness and diligence to break the shackles of poverty and be a powerful individual.So,if you are not happy that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah will be the next governor of anambra state,you can as well proceed on self-imposed exile.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by slyk2(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2013
Obiagu1:

We've got it right with Peter Obi and will still get it right again.

this man no dey Anambra 1st eleven for 2014.
Na small boy de worry am.
When time reach, he go disappear!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by NwaNimo1(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2013
So he's donating money in Arthur Eze's 'neck of the woods' . . . .

What a statement - Arthur, we're you na?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by VAQAXY: 9:30pm On May 08, 2013
Anambra wahalaaaa
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chino24: 9:43pm On May 08, 2013
Sealeddeal: Its your own opinion to feel that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah is not a bright brain in anambra state. If you are a bright brain,what is ur position in your Local government and if your are not yet important,you should not in anyway suggest that someone in the person of Ifeanyi Ubah is not among the brightest brain in anambra state. It takes smartness and diligence to break the shackles of poverty and be a powerful individual.So,if you are not happy that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah will be the next governor of anambra state,you can as well proceed on self-imposed exile.

My friend if you care to know exactly who I am..I dare you to come to Fed. Sec. Awka that way you will know that Ifeanyi is living on 'Blood Diamond and Fuel Subsidy'. We should learn to celebrate decent, lettered and exposed people internationally like Obi, Soludo, Akunyili, Ezekwesili, etc

Ifeanyi Uba is an epitome of thuggery and unlettered. Anambra the brain box of Nigeria does not deserve to have such a dunce as its leader. I can bet the Ifeanyi cannot write his name talk more of spelling Anambra.

Obi has brought civility, excellence and integrity to Anambra so we do not need a tout in the name of Ifeanyi. Let him continue to share the money..but during election he will receive the shock of his life. We Anambrans are wise people.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by manny4life(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2013
Let him continue to waste money, Anambra is too sophisticated for Ubah to be governor...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chukwuleonard(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2013
he beta use dat moni 4 earthly tins bc God does not accept filty tins
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:07pm On May 08, 2013
I have not seen or heard Dangote or Adenuga contesting election. Something is up.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Ardedaryor(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2013
shioooooo...does dat give automatic ticket to dwell with God at d last day! i wonder if his donating to church or making his ambition knwn
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Sealeddeal(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2013
chino24:

My friend if you care to know exactly who I am..I dare you to come to Fed. Sec. Awka that way you will know that Ifeanyi is living on 'Blood Diamond and Fuel Subsidy'. We should learn to celebrate decent, lettered and exposed people internationally like Obi, Soludo, Akunyili, Ezekwesili, etc

Ifeanyi Uba is an epitome of thuggery and unlettered. Anambra the brain box of Nigeria does not deserve to have such a dunce as its leader. I can bet the Ifeanyi cannot write his name talk more of spelling Anambra.

Obi has brought civility, excellence and integrity to Anambra so we do not need a tout in the name of Ifeanyi. Let him continue to share the money..but during election he will receive the shock of his life. We Anambrans are wise people.
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah cannot get 100percent support from Anambrarians. He doesnt need 100percent vote to win. So,an opposite statement as regards his ambition is much welcomed;it is actually the processes through which every man is reinforced to stand firm at all times.
There is no doubt that Gov Peter Obi is presently the best anambra governor but that has not changed the fact that Dr Ifeanyi Ubah will do much better than him if given the chance.
I actually want Dr Ifeanyi Ubah to be the next governor of anambra state owing to the fact that he is already very rich,much prepared to lead,not a politician just like Gov Peter Obi and as such will equally steal lesser money that other contestants.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Inik(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2013
chino24:

grin Is he that bad?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chino24: 10:29pm On May 08, 2013
Sealeddeal: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah cannot get 100percent support from Anambrarians. He doesnt need 100percent vote to win. So,an opposite statement as regards his ambition is much welcomed;it is actually the processes through which every man is reinforced to stand firm at all times.
There is no doubt that Gov Peter Obi is presently the best anambra governor but that has not changed the fact that Dr Ifeanyi Ubah will do much better than him if given the chance.
I actually want Dr Ifeanyi Ubah to be the next governor of anambra state owing to the fact that he is already very rich,much prepared to lead,not a politician just like Gov Peter Obi and as such will equally steal lesser money that other contestants.

Please strike out that doctorate from that thugs name..its an insult to the sensibility of the great people of Anambra. Listen young man, I do not hate Ifeanyi but for him to say that he want to rule Anambra is nonsensical. Anambra needs decent people in the mould of Obi to continue to lead the Light of the Nation- Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by esn1(f): 10:43pm On May 08, 2013
This man is a joke, donating here and there while salaries are delayed. Choi! God does not play dice. I pray 4 my country and the state. So many anomalies.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Kingslaw(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2013
berem: eyaaa! ma bi nu oko mi. I didn't know you posted similar thread. No vex. smiley
please what is the meaning of "oko mi"
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Mkpotu(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2013
@Sealeddeal pls come back. Don't even use the yardstick that Ifeanyi Uba is very rich as such he will steal lesser. U do not know the candidate, the only thing u know is that he is rich. That is even the more reason he will siphon Anambra's money. Do u know his current Financial Exposures, he is heavily indebted & once voted in, forget it Anambra will be headed for doom. The kind of spender that guy is, state coffers will not be sufficient for him, my brother let's shine our eyes abeg.

Peter Obi didn't excellently but he did above average so next person needs to continue from there & not rogues pls.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2013
The clergy of that church don hammer big time!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by dabrake(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2013
Speaking after the donation Uba hinted that he had earlier given N64 million naira to Bishop Alex Ibezim, the bishop of the Awka Diocese for the building of his residential house at the Bishop's court.
no comment
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Vincent41(m): 3:27am On May 09, 2013
berem: Anambra Governorship Aspirant, Ifeanyi Uba Donates N5m To Church

A governorship aspirant and philanthropist, chief Ifeanyi Uba has donated N5m to the Anglican church of Nigeria in Ukpo to support this year's synod in the area.

Speaking after the donation Uba hinted that he had earlier given N64 million naira to Bishop Alex Ibezim, the bishop of the Awka Diocese for the building of his residential house at the Bishop's court.

Uba said he was at the church synod to give thanks to the Almighty God for His blessings which he said increased since he gave the bishop money for the building of his house.

"I have come to thank God because since the time I gave the money, I have been receiving blessings and having more openings in my businesses", he said.

He said he decided to contest for the governor of Anambra state come 2014 to move the state to the next level in all the sectors of the economy of the state and urged his colleagues to play the game according to the rules.

"I have been empowering the people of this state, the needy, the widows, the aged and youths while in my private business, so you could imagine what I would do when I get into the Government House as the next governor of this state".

Uba told his supporters not to be deterred in their struggle to ensure that he became governor in 2014, saying that the evil machinations of his political enemies would always failed because he had all the time defeated them.

http://m.naij.com/news/33518.html

ahahahahahah..useless man.....must u say everytin...even calling de bishop name
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by biafranqueen: 6:32am On May 09, 2013
Nna I hope you are right I truly want to believe he is not contending for the money. My guys are so good at hiding hidden agendas. Power is money and being a Governor in Nigeria is a a sure ticket to stack millions. I am really trying to understand why he is throwing money around when the teaching hospital is a shameful trashy outdated facility even the road leading to his compound (and Igwe's) is so riddled with potholes and still unpaved. Why that much to build a Bishop a house when we have no Library in Nnewi I want to believe he will turn our state around. Can you share what he has done in Anambra in a different thread help me to believe like you because I am not sure.
Sealeddeal: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah cannot get 100percent support from Anambrarians. He doesnt need 100percent vote to win. So,an opposite statement as regards his ambition is much welcomed;it is actually the processes through which every man is reinforced to stand firm at all times.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by omenka(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2013
RiKKies001: ANAMBRA 2014!!!

[url=our-naija-men..com/] Click Here [/url]

This your barner is nauseating!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by chukwuleonard(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2013
Church supose 2 b gudbiz 4 God but not 4 self enrichmnt as seen dis dayz
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Mboi: 6:55am On May 09, 2013
sureteeboy: I wonder what kind of church that Anglican is. Is the guy trying to bribe God so that he can win the election? That #5 million should have been distributed to the poor. Not to a church that's rich already. The money needed in the church is mainly for evangelism, but, I don't know what the church had become

I think you should pass this comment to all these penticostal churches that preach money and tithe every sunday. Those pastors that tell you the amount of success you have in your business or in your office depends on how much you give to the church. Those who bought private jets and those who bring millions for pastors birthdays, wouldnt they have shared the money to the poor? Can you tell me any church or pastor that have rejected millions paid as tithe or say "take all my birthday gifts including cash to the needy".
Besides he did not give the bishop the money for personal use, neither did he give the church money for food.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N5M To Church by Sealeddeal(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2013
biafranqueen: Nna I hope you are right I truly want to believe he is not contending for the money. My guys are so good at hiding hidden agendas. Power is money and being a Governor in Nigeria is a a sure ticket to stack millions. I am really trying to understand why he is throwing money around when the teaching hospital is a shameful trashy outdated facility even the road leading to his compound (and Igwe's) is so riddled with potholes and still unpaved. Why that much to build a Bishop a house when we have no Library in Nnewi I want to believe he will turn our state around. Can you share what he has done in Anambra in a different thread help me to believe like you because I am not sure.
You see,when it comes to politicking,everything,except those that constitute crime,is right. You can ask yourself,what was Prof. Soludo's contribution to anambra when he was CBN governor and what do he want to do now? You can equally ask,what has Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo done for Anambra state since he started working with FG. You can equally ask,what has Chief Andy Uba/Sen Chris Ngige done for anambra their senatorial zone and what do they intend to do now in awka. None of the people i mentioned has renovated schools,hospital,roads,electricity,pipe-borne water even when they had the capacity to do that,however,they are all prepared to throw billions around to win votes.so,its just a political strategy to win votes.
On the other hand,thousands of anambrarians are employed in Ifeanyi Ubah's company and alot of young men/women are studying under his scholarship scheme which he didnt start last year or this year;its been long.So,i want you to understand that political analysis with much objectivity will help us to understand the Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is much better than all other contestants.
I want to add that the road that road that passed Igwe's palace is Federal road and also,Teaching hospital is belongs to federal govt and i dont know if anybody or even state do anything to Federal establishments without permission.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos) / If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Osun & Oyo Appoint Tinubu As LAUTECH Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.