Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria (15218 Views)

Governor Akpabio Bribes Inec Rec 25 Billion To Write Results / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) / Fashola's Lekki Road Scam Increased To N=25 Billion From Initial N=7 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria by porka: 1:39am On May 11, 2013
Ricky_Ross: While Dangote is busy thinking deep and investing massively, foolz are lazing about. Tomorrow they will claim he is devil, monopolistic etc. At the rate at which this guy is investing, he may become the richest man in the world someday.

From experience, it is mostly lazy and unsuccessful people that will have time to gossip about others. Go to our numerous villages, the poor rats are the ones that will call you kidnapper, 419 or drug dealer once they see you in a flashy car, without even knowing what you do and how long you have been working very hard. For their mind, you can never be successful unless you carry drugs or do illegal business. Ndi Ara...

Same thing Ghanaians do. They lazy about, or at most they sell recharge cards since they cannot think big. When they see any Nigerian driving flashy cars they will automatically label you 419 or drug dealer without even knowing who you are, just because you are a Nigerian.

You must like flashy cars so much.
Re: Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10am On May 11, 2013
cacadu: Raymondenyi,why calling your fellow human being a fool,is it because he freely express his feeling about AD and the FG?Haba,Learn to use 80% of your head and 20% of your mouth before calling someone a fool okay.For your information,There is a company that apply for refinery license in 2007 and we are being denied approval so,If you are in our shoe will you now say that AD has got sense more than our company?we have even secured a loan of 4billion euros from commerzebank of Germany.If i'm lying check my profile and call my Number.so,don't ever be in haste to call your fellow a fool.

Okey!!!! I read through, and I wanna apologise for calling him dat, just dat I was really very exasperated when I saw him bashing a man trying 2 build something Nigerians has been clamouring for and begging over the yrs, I felt really very vexed n provoked. Anyway dats dat.
Buh coming bck to what u posted, pls why didn't ur crew run to d media to makke it known d govt.has refused such a lofty idea? Why will they refuse dat in d 1st place knowing we re in dire need of dat? I think d media would have done d job, let Nigerian populace lambast n when they cee d tension from d masses I think something would have been done. My idea though.
Re: Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria by Shaw007(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2013
sheyie2007: been watching you on this platform lately.. Why is everybody's post your thought.? Why you no just talk am lipsrsealed
hahahaha!!!!

Funny . . . Na so u sef dey jobless?
Re: Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 5:28am On May 15, 2013
ayztech: why is nobody mentioning the refinery site?
please where will it be situated??

@ ayztech: You are from Ogbunka?

/
/
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta / FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra / 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.