Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice (35774 Views)

Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup / Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by cre8me(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2013
is dis rice or concoction? shocked
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by rezzy: 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
@Op,
see as you light stove like firewood. Abi you just graduate from using firewood to stove?

Hope the food sweet?
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Ironi: 2:52pm On May 10, 2013
boron10:
Tell me the truth, should you be given the opportunity to be a citizen of Naija, won't you grab it with your two hands? grin

Why would any body with a choice and a right mind want to be a Nigerian?
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Ironi: 2:58pm On May 10, 2013
Denn:

Boy,

You don't come on a Nigerian platform to spew rubbish.

Going by the chart you placed herein, it's evident that the absolute population of Nigerians living in non slum areas is even greater than the whole of Ghana combined.

Seems you have forgotten so soon that so many Appiah and Mensahs were cobblers on those Nigerian streets before the great Ghana-must-go exodus...

We are here celebrating our nairalander who had the guts to post evidence of his culinary skills online...let's see how you cook that beer-tasting corn mash your 'urban' people devoured with raw pepper when they roamed lagos' streets.

You are right, but long before the Appiah and Mensahs roamed as Cobblers in Nigeria, Nigerians have already roamed as Cobblers in Ghana. Maybe you were not born so go ask your father.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by delors(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2013
Denn:

Your 'shixt' is definitely micro sized...just like a one-inch 'punnany'

Ever seen these figures before?
2009 GDP for Nigeria was 336.2bn USD while for Ghana was 34.5bn USD.

GDP per capita for Nigeria was $2,300 while Ghana had $1,500 on 2009.

Unemployment rate for nigeria was 4.9% while Ghana had 11%

Exports from Nigeria was $76bn while Ghana had a whopping $5bn.

Source: CIA world fact book. Year 2009.

I said the same to a Ghanaian in downtown Toronto who tried to bulls.h.i.t Nigeria. Lost and defeated, he said '...but Nigerians too dey make fake products'....I said we make products but people term it fake because it doesnt have the same quality the ones from China and US have...besides, at least we make products - fake or not, what do Ghanaians make - Azonto! We even helped them to make Ghana-Must-Go bags to help them travel out of the country in the '80s...lolz
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Tabawababy(f): 3:05pm On May 10, 2013
For having sake how can a man no how to cook this find jollove rice? I smile a rat. His girl friend cook the rice and the nairaland man shoot the picture with it.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 10, 2013
to reduce it from burning too much
IAMBREEZY: Nice,but why are you using that stick that they use to turn eba,for turning the rice
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Shugamania(f): 3:08pm On May 10, 2013
Must every thread be reduced to a competition btw Ghana and Nigeria?
Una no dey tire

If u're not talking about wooden spatula or 'condition' rice here, u deserve a ban. tongue
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2013
Guy, you are so on point.
Abeg send my own oo!
With a pack of juice!!
grin
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Denn(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2013
Ironi:

You are right, but long before the Appiah and Mensahs roamed as Cobblers in Nigeria, Nigerians have already roamed as Cobblers in Ghana. Maybe you were not born so go ask your father.

your comments deserve no response. you are simply exhibiting inborn traits.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by sexyglow(f): 3:10pm On May 10, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Fellow NL, I don cook my own post waiting to see if it wil mk front page. If na Ini Edo or Jim Iyke cook post, it will mk front page even witout any comment. Is it bcus am not an actor or actress? On my own am a celebrity.

Thank you all for ur understanding n reading my post.
@ Op sorry I don't mean to derail this thread,pls dear are you in anyway related to one Mrs Chekwas of OCS?because the name Chekwas Iyk sounds familiar to me
Denn:

your comments deserve no response. you are simply exhibiting inborn traits.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by boron10(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2013
Ironi:

Why would any body with a choice and a right mind want to be a Nigerian?
Ghana should definitely not be the 'choice' you're talking about here
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by cytellProperty: 3:12pm On May 10, 2013
How can you equate Concoction with Jollof Rice
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2013
Tabawababy: For having sake how can a man no how to cook this find jollove rice? I smile a rat. His girl friend cook the rice and the nairaland man shoot the picture with it.
tabawababy , my friend grin grin
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Mmadu111: 3:18pm On May 10, 2013
Must you tell people you're cooking, it's absurd, best identified with women not a man like you. Biko gbaru ogwu gi nuo!.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 10, 2013
Tabawababy: For having sake how can a man no how to cook this find jollove rice? I smile a rat. His girl friend cook the rice and the nairaland man shoot the picture with it.

lmsao. Tabawababy. I too love your posts.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Denn(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2013
cytell Property: How can you equate Concoction with Jollof Rice

J = C + 2X

WHERE J = Jollof Rice
C = COncoction
X = Assorted Ingredients that add Premium Taste

To get C, subtract 2X from both sides

J - 2X = C + 2X - 2X

C = J - 2X

this implies that concoction is simply jollof rice without premium ingredients. QED

1 Like

Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by awesomeness(f): 3:30pm On May 10, 2013
Hehehe! Me self fit post topic like "picture of a female nairalander in d toilet doing her thing" and then I attatch picture.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by OnyiBlessing(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2013
lol
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Chinexng(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by adexsimply(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2013
i just love you kiss kiss kiss

are you in anyway related to YUZEDO? grin grin grin
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by fruityjojo(f): 3:38pm On May 10, 2013
hahhaha abeg I no fit laugh dis hot afternoon! So obvious ur doin dis on purpose cos all ur words are correctly spelt! Try harder next time try using wrong spellings nd no puntuation mark!grin grin.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by habumaks(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH.....Op don't you have Gas cooker in your house!

^
Are you saying the stove cannot cook the rice or what exactly? How many households affords gas in Nigeria today? Park well jo.

@post
Nice. This reminds me of the university days. The Mods have proved you wrong by taking it to the FP.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Chinatownm(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2013
wetin be all dis nonsense sef. oboi u no go find better work do so u fit marry wtfy put for houx. de dia de cook rice.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by lafflaff123(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2013
Guy no ANIMAL inside the food? even dry swimmy swimmy(fish) no dey? lol.

You just remind of how man dey cook for University days to impress him girl, years later one tell me say any time she wack my food na purge, and seem me dey cook with pride then thinking say I be chef.

It go better guy, but no forget to put Aji no moto make it sweet oh.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Denn(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2013
lafflaff123: Guy no ANIMAL inside the food? even dry swimmy swimmy(fish) no dey? lol.

It go better guy, but no forget to put Aji no moto make it sweet oh.

it's the Aji no moto that makes them purge... smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Ogbajie(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2013
very funny...lol
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Tabawababy(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2013
adexsimply: i just love you kiss kiss kiss

are you in anyway related to YUZEDO? grin grin grin
Dont love me I have boyfriend Danliti.
Rukemi291:

lmsao. Tabawababy. I too love your posts.
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Shugamania(f): 4:17pm On May 10, 2013
Rodfl..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by otumfour(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2013
boron10:
where i stay in lagos, you hardly experience power failure so shut your mouth.

nugga! u can lie all u want, my fineself ain't suffering and smiling like u grin grin grin

u know ur lying ode, e no be nigeria we dey tlk na

u without a gen-set is like Barca without Messi
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by Akbee(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2013
Hungry i am
Re: A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice by omiobo: 4:27pm On May 10, 2013
OP,na palm u dey use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video) / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / See Different Ways Plantain Can Be Enjoyed. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.