Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians (15957 Views)

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift / Amaechi Threatens To Leave PDP / "Pdp Crisis: Amaechi Threatens To Spill The Beans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ckkris: 11:15am On May 09, 2013
hafeesa:

Please let's try to do a little research before commenting or betterstill, let's try to make informed contributions. How is Rotimi Amaechi a yoruba man? *smh*
He has BETRAYED many allies, and even his mentor. Is that not characteristic enough?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by tomber(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2013
Abujabir24: You Niralanders I really don't know whether its hypocrisy or sentimentalism. In 2011 it was fresh air and u supported Amaechi. Ever since he said he would run with a northerner for the executive position then the derailing began. You never saw the tremendous work he has done for the people of Rivers state compared to other govnors. Yes I am a muslim, but am not been sentimental. If a credible candidate decides to rule the country from anywhere, he gets my support. People like Fashola, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Donald duke, Lamido, Kwankwaso, Shettima, Buhari, My father etc. Those on nairaland, I really don't know their motives, Today they critisize the president that he's clueless and tomorrow they said he gets their vote as long as a muslim is contesting. Even the Fashola who has worked tremendously for the people of Lagos. They won't vote for him as long as he's a muslim. Now tell me what kind of people are these?

If you guys learn to separate Religion from govermnt who will care about religion? But not you.
I voted a muslim for a gov. just to here in d nxt few weeks congrarulatort messages to the gov and Muslim leaders....on radio...
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2013
If Amaechi mentions any name it must be one of these names - Peter Odili, Celestine Omehia or Nyesom Nwike.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ulaa(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2013
Whobedatte: Speak. For thy servant heareth!
yes o!!!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 11:20am On May 09, 2013
Ok...CONFESS thy SINS and YOU SHALL BE SAVED
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Delafruita(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2013
figment232: Amaechi will suffer.he neva see anything."U want to bite the finger that fed you."
folly
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by debsite: 11:28am On May 09, 2013
so amaechi has now turned ''coward'' before a ''clueless'' president as they do say. He is no more interested in any political post again after he has been deceived by the APC hypocrites and he's now shouting of exposing some people, though we are looking forward for his confession. But it's now obvious that he is a COWARD and CLUELESS as well. what a pity.....
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by zangality(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2013
Abujabir24: You Niralanders I really don't know whether its hypocrisy or sentimentalism. In 2011 it was fresh air and u supported Amaechi. Ever since he said he would run with a northerner for the executive position then the derailing began. You never saw the tremendous work he has done for the people of Rivers state compared to other govnors. Yes I am a muslim, but am not been sentimental. If a credible candidate decides to rule the country from anywhere, he gets my support. People like Fashola, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Donald duke, Lamido, Kwankwaso, Shettima, Buhari, My father etc. Those on nairaland, I really don't know their motives, Today they critisize the president that he's clueless and tomorrow they said he gets their vote as long as a muslim is contesting. Even the Fashola who has worked tremendously for the people of Lagos. They won't vote for him as long as he's a muslim. Now tell me what kind of people are these?
Call them by their name:200 million MUMU...
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by overdrive(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2013
And who is ur father?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by iwanchop(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2013
figment232: Amaechi will suffer.he neva see anything."U want to bite the finger that fed you."

Which finger?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 09, 2013
abagoro:

Amaechi had never declared interest in vying for VP or anything but we can assume that he is being approached or could be interested as well but he has never talked about or confirmed it. Many people outside Rivers State are ignorant of the politics as even people on the streets know that there are plans to impose Senator Sekibo as the next Governor.

You mean because Sekibo is not his stooge hence his threat to expose Abuja-based politicians or is he running for 3rd term Impositions though not democratic but unfortunately not new to naija politics and Ameachi should get use to it cos his new found friends (Tinubus ACN > APC) are masters of impositions.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by question(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2013
He should talk now before them kill am.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by tinkinjo: 1:54pm On May 09, 2013
One should think that Nigerians be they politicians owe it to Nigeria to expose whatever crimes or illegalities anybody has committed against Nigeria.

For threatening alone you risk being if not already seen as part of that criminal or illegal act.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2013
[size=18pt]They'll gut him like a turkey before he talks

Makes me wonder how much these politicians know and why they keep quiet, yet they want to eradicate corruption

Why do they only talk when their money-siphoning position is threatened?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2013
Which fingers feed the "treasure base of the nation"? You are not thinking.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by figment232(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2013
maasoap: Which fingers feed the "treasure base of the nation"? You are not thinking.
GEJ is the father of all Governors.Amaechi is dinning with the devil under GEJ`s nose
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by figment232(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2013
DeCleff:

And what are u insunuating?
Which finger fed Ameachi?
Ameachi was already a governor before GEJ even became an acting president.
Since GEJ became C-in-C he has been breastfeeding AMAECHI
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by figment232(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2013
Delafruita: folly
On the Contrary its d fact F'''L!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by phantom(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013
which finger that fed him? Stop talking nonsense.where were you when obj gave his ambition kleg in 2007 ?who fought for him? How was rivers when amaechi came in? Finger ko, toe ni
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 09, 2013
phantom: which finger that fed him? Stop talking nonsense.where were you when obj gave his ambition kleg in 2007 ?who fought for him? How was rivers when amaechi came in? Finger ko, toe ni

So it's now OBJ vs Amaechi?
Tell me more
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ibietela2(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2013
Hahahahaha no forget your former boss ODILI
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by phantom(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So it's now OBJ vs Amaechi?
Tell me more
my point is that he got there on his own.no godfather!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by queenataba(f): 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
Amaechi can say what he likes for all nigerians care. If he exposes anybody or deal @ this time, it automatically means that he is part of the deal. If he wants peace he shd give up his ambition and concentrate on deliverying the dividends of democracy to Rivers people, if not, he will surly end up like Ibori.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Spyker: 5:21pm On May 09, 2013
Please Mr. Governor, start exposing from May 29, 1999 up to date so that we shall make a complete list of those that is destroying our state. And please, remember that before you became Governor, you wined and dined with the so called Abuja based politicians and also you and your rubber stamped assembly gave you power or is it authority to spend 30% of our state budget any how, that amounts to over N150Bn.

Those to expose you are learning from you and keeping list of your crimes...
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by visalo: 8:42pm On May 09, 2013
Ameachi have already sold his soul to the devil for a very long time ago. he is as guilty as those he want to expose. He is even worst than them millions times. He served under the government of peter odili as a speaker for 8yrs,and he was involve in all the brutal negative things that happen in that government, He was fully involve in the serial killing and the looting that happen in that government. i wonder what he plan to exposed, maybe he want to make a true confession. i hate this evil people, human blood is nothing to them.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by visalo: 9:04pm On May 09, 2013
queenataba: Amaechi can say what he likes for all nigerians care. If he exposes anybody or deal @ this time, it automatically means that he is part of the deal. If he wants peace he shd give up his ambition and concentrate on deliverying the dividends of democracy to Rivers people, if not, he will surly end up like Ibori.

ibori case will be child play compare to how they will drill this betrayer
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by visalo: 9:08pm On May 09, 2013
Timehin:

You mean because Sekibo is not his stooge hence his threat to expose Abuja-based politicians or is he running for 3rd term Impositions though not democratic but unfortunately not new to naija politics and Ameachi should get use to it cos his new found friends (Tinubus ACN > APC) are masters of impositions.

tell him
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by klolly: 9:44pm On May 09, 2013
SamConquer: Say NO To RULE NUMBER 17....If You Think Only Islam have Extremist Then Rewind Back To The CRUSADERS In Jerusalem Or The Norwegien Extremist and many more.We Christian Just Like To Keep It ''COOL'' .If we were To Keep 'HOT' you Muslim will have being at the receiving end cause we have the 'brain' in technology and 'weapon making'That is why christain country are World Leaders USA,UK,FRANCE,RUSSIA.Etc...NAIRALANDERS It is Time To Boycot Nairaland,after all, Nobody Pays For The Comment we Make..if You Think Seun You Have A Bread Someone Have A Bakery...IN 8 years you Made 1million Members while Site Like Naijaloaded Made that 1milion In 3yrs should i mention LINDA IKEJI BLOG OR BELLA NAIJA?.Can you beat that??Just Overnight you Started This Terorist character. THE CHRISTAINS MAKE's About 70percent of the Member And all you can do is to insult Us with the Dubious Rule 17...because they have help you build NashyLand you Are Now Forming 'Oga'..NAIRALANDER'S THINK ABOUT THAT..!BOYCOT NAIRALAND UNTIL SEUN CHANGE THAT RULE 17. . .NB:. put a deactivating Button For Those Who Wish to Deactivate

Where is rule 17? What was the rule?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by REVOLUTNIS: 4:15pm On May 10, 2013
whiteeyes: Eeeyah, I really have some respect for Ameachi besides the media talks we see on air, I think he exudes humility and passion for progress. But pls sir, just try and ignore those Abuja politicians so that you can peacefully exit that hot seat in whole. Wish you untoucheable protection.

Did u say humility? then u don't kn Ameachi
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Abujabir24: 7:21am On May 13, 2013
overdrive:
And who is ur father?
My father is an Honest civil servant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Okays Jonathan’s $1bn Loanrequest For Arms / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness / Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.