Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians (15949 Views)

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift / Amaechi Threatens To Leave PDP / "Pdp Crisis: Amaechi Threatens To Spill The Beans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 5:53am On May 09, 2013
Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has threatened to expose some Abuja-based politicians from the state owing to the crisis currently rocking the Peoples Democratic Party in the state.

Amaechi, who said he was no more running for any political position, added that the people of the state would lose their respect for his critics by the time he opened up on their past deeds.

Amaechi, who spoke when the Archbishop of the Niger Delta Diocese, Anglican Communion, Archbishop Ignatius Kattey, paid him a courtesy visit in Port Harcourt on Wednesday lamented that nobody realised the efforts put in place by his administration to ensure that peace reigned in the state.

He said, “I will speak to the state, but not now. When I speak to the state, you will not respect any of these people (Abuja-based politicians from Rivers). I am now determined to open up.

“I am not running for any other position that they would say ‘you must manage information so that people can trust you’.

“Nobody realises how much effort we have put in place for people to walk on the streets.

“Nobody realises how much money we have put in place to make people walk on the streets. All they are interested in is how they would bring down those efforts. So, as men of God, you must stand for the truth and preach the truth.”

Earlier, Kattey prayed for God to grant Amaechi the grace, strength and wisdom to continue to perform and overcome any challenge.

The cleric lauded the governor for his achievements in the state, saying, “Your Excellency’s administration has made landmark achievements in all sectors of our economy.”

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner for Finance, Mr. Chamberlain Peterside, has said he was not afraid of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over an alleged missing $10m.

Peterside, who spoke in a radio interview in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, was reacting to the controversy surrounding the Bombardier jet purchased by the state government.

The commissioner insisted that no money was missing in the state government account, adding that the state runs a tight and robust system.

Source
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 6:05am On May 09, 2013
You are all the same angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by whiteeyes: 6:27am On May 09, 2013
Eeeyah, I really have some respect for Ameachi besides the media talks we see on air, I think he exudes humility and passion for progress. But pls sir, just try and ignore those Abuja politicians so that you can peacefully exit that hot seat in whole. Wish you untoucheable protection.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by headtoto: 6:56am On May 09, 2013
Na now time reach for you to talk abi?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by figment232(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2013
Amaechi will suffer.he neva see anything."U want to bite the finger that fed you."

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by dulphines: 9:21am On May 09, 2013
These men of God should learn to speak the truth at all times.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by strangest(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2013
Na today we begin hear threats in this country... If you have something to say... JUST SAY IT...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Chinaimporter: 9:22am On May 09, 2013
Which kind of exposing is this going to be.do we have homos exual policticians or what? I need a good story now to follow ooo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Whobedatte(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2013
Speak. For thy servant heareth!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by israel007: 9:23am On May 09, 2013
No need for threats. Expose them if u are innocent

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Freiburger(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2013
I so much pity the folks whom so much is being hidden from.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by CastleandGreen: 9:26am On May 09, 2013
Gov Amaechi your days are numbered, in your next life you will learn to respect your elders and not being arogant all the time.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Vegasailin: 9:27am On May 09, 2013
I can never believe any politician in Nigeria in my Lifetime,they are liars...why is Amaechi planning to expose them now?...why cant he expose them since .what that means is that they are in the same calcus so im not surprised... The ones that was exposed earlier,what happended to them nothing...someone was jailed for 45yrs for stealing a phone and Pension Fund Thieves are still working on the street ..Inviting EFCC to catch criminals is like Inviting PDP to catch their opponents... Vince Vega,Public Analyst

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 9:28am On May 09, 2013
Amaechi, you better start dancing,

Or weren't you aware? Surugede is a dance for the gods

Nigerians can only pity you, and support you on the internet.

btw, Hope you have boarded a typical Nigerian plane lately ?

Me I no support anybody, all of you politicians can rot for all I care, you already sinked our hopes.

**goes back to hawking pure water under obalende bridge**

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by konn: 9:28am On May 09, 2013
so na now u wan expose them because u know u cannot run for any term again all of u are corrupt lets hear abeg
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by iamswizz(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2013
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by CastleandGreen: 9:29am On May 09, 2013
Criminal wants to expose his fellow criminal.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ezedolar: 9:29am On May 09, 2013
Pls who is Amaechi?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by allisonluvsu(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2013
Thats politics for you.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Krasid(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2013
This man wants to put himself into trouble.He should just let by-gone be by-gone.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by gilgal7(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2013
just do it...and dnt threatened....only cowards threaten....brave people just do it....we r waiting.....?
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by inspirenet: 9:31am On May 09, 2013
ezedolar: Pls who is Amaechi?

shocked
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Abujabir24: 9:31am On May 09, 2013
You Niralanders I really don't know whether its hypocrisy or sentimentalism. In 2011 it was fresh air and u supported Amaechi. Ever since he said he would run with a northerner for the executive position then the derailing began. You never saw the tremendous work he has done for the people of Rivers state compared to other govnors. Yes I am a muslim, but am not been sentimental. If a credible candidate decides to rule the country from anywhere, he gets my support. People like Fashola, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Donald duke, Lamido, Kwankwaso, Shettima, Buhari, My father etc. Those on nairaland, I really don't know their motives, Today they critisize the president that he's clueless and tomorrow they said he gets their vote as long as a muslim is contesting. Even the Fashola who has worked tremendously for the people of Lagos. They won't vote for him as long as he's a muslim. Now tell me what kind of people are these?

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by SamConquer(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2013
Say NO To RULE NUMBER 17....If You Think Only Islam have Extremist Then Rewind Back To The CRUSADERS In Jerusalem Or The Norwegien Extremist and many more.We Christian Just Like To Keep It ''COOL'' .If we were To Keep 'HOT' you Muslim will have being at the receiving end cause we have the 'brain' in technology and 'weapon making'That is why christain country are World Leaders USA,UK,FRANCE,RUSSIA.Etc...NAIRALANDERS It is Time To Boycot Nairaland,after all, Nobody Pays For The Comment we Make..if You Think Seun You Have A Bread Someone Have A Bakery...IN 8 years you Made 1million Members while Site Like Naijaloaded Made that 1milion In 3yrs should i mention LINDA IKEJI BLOG OR BELLA NAIJA?.Can you beat that??Just Overnight you Started This Terorist character. THE CHRISTAINS MAKE's About 70percent of the Member And all you can do is to insult Us with the Dubious Rule 17...because they have help you build NashyLand you Are Now Forming 'Oga'..NAIRALANDER'S THINK ABOUT THAT..!BOYCOT NAIRALAND UNTIL SEUN CHANGE THAT RULE 17. . .NB:. put a deactivating Button For Those Who Wish to Deactivate

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Lexo22(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2013
Then more troubles he buys for himself..... My fingers are already crossed.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 9:36am On May 09, 2013
israel007: No need for threats. Expose them if u are innocent

He's bluffing!

But even if he's not, he's still guilty, because in Nigeria, you are guilty if the ogas at the top say you are.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by gerald09(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2013
If he is willing to expose them then what's he waiting on. They hav ridiculed him for weeks now indirectly called him a thief n he is still waitin n talkin much. They say b4 u bring down a powerful man u will hav to bring down his name n dude, GEJ is winning. Don't make the same mistake the former president did b4 dying. He didn't leave a legacy, he left a disappointment. Let is be written in the skies that Ameachi brought down the titans, n Rivers people will speak your name from generation to come, don't let them destroy u if that will happen den u lot should go down 2geda.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by kufreabasi(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2013
whiteeyes: Eeeyah, I really have some respect for Ameachi besides the media talks we see on air, I think he exudes humility and passion for progress. But pls sir, just try and ignore those Abuja politicians so that you can peacefully exit that hot seat in whole. Wish you untoucheable protection.

It is very pertinent for him to ignore but the bible says when the you don't expose the the wicked with his evil deeds, the heart of men continue to do evil. Let him expose them. I love his passion and his brevity. His truth will make him stands out and God will see him through.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by tarryT(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2013
I no dey like when a full grown man go dey make treats anyhow.. If Ameachi wan talk, make him talk,..abi somebody hol him mouth.

The more them expose themselfs, the better..

----------------------
TEAM "FREE OUR PIDGIN".. Anti-21.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by inosend: 9:39am On May 09, 2013
Do, please, blow the breeze that will ''open fowl yansh''

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by gerald09(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2013
israel007: No need for threats. Expose them if u are innocent
He is not innocent (he is Ameachi) he will have to expose himself for Nigerians to believe his story, a story is only true when the teller is part of the story.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by gramci: 9:43am On May 09, 2013
He wants to confess cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Army Neutralise Bandits As State Government Bans Illegal Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.