Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (10262 Views)

Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls Who is patience jonathan? was she an artiste in burundi?

She is your god!
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2013
ola_pluto: The Office of the First Lady is an unconstitutional creation. Ideally, Jonathan's salary should be used in cathering for his wife. The first lady should have no direct allocation from the budget, except on state functions. Am afraid, Ayo Ositelu's job is an unconstitutional one.

Good morning! Was Dame Patience Jonathan the first to hold such office? Ask Tinubu how much Oluremi carted away as first lady of a state. I know say you just dey wake up from sleep .induced by Big BottIes of Alomo! SMH!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by abagoro(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2013
v love: AMECHI HAS MURDERED SLEEP.
NOBODY SHOULD POINT HEAD OR HAND TOWARDS PATIENCE, YES SHE MAY HAVE A HAND OR TOE IN IT SO WHAT.

PLS HATERS GIVE HER A BREAK.

Mention what Amaechi did. You people just type out of ignorance.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by olapluto(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2013
chax100:

Good morning! Was Dame Patience Jonathan the first to hold such office? Ask Tinubu how much Oluremi carted away as first lady of a state. I know say you just dey wake up from sleep .induced by Big BottIes of Alomo! SMH!!!
You're intellectually blind. There is no such office as the 'office of the first lady'.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by muredo(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2013
xaine: Office of the first lady, and first lady summoning security chiefs , what a retarded country!
thanks,i dont knw am not the only person saw that part,what a ridiculous,Dame to summon security officer,based on what paragraph of the constitution?o ma se o
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 7:45pm On May 09, 2013
ola_pluto:
You're intellectually blind. There is no such office as the 'office of the first lady'.

I greeted you good morning because I knew it was today someone told you and your father that there was no such office but you both never asked if the 'Office of the first lady' started with the Jonathan administration. You still have the guts exposing you stupidity. You don sabi something oya dey shout am dey go... Intellectually enlightened!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by fallingsky(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2013
These woman is getting bolder by the day. Wenti she dey feel like sef?
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by Johnnoah1st: 9:35pm On May 09, 2013
chax100:

She is your god!
i dont have god but God
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by abes(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls Who is patience jonathan? was she an artiste in burundi?

One of the administrators of Nigeria according to www.nigeria.gov.ng

Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 7:06am On May 10, 2013
Johnnoah1st: i dont have god but God

I know you don't know Patience Jonathan is, that's why you are asking, so take note, for you information.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 7:33am On May 10, 2013
abagoro:

Mention what Amaechi did. You people just type out of ignorance.
He has made himself an emperor, indimidating, oppressing and suppressing Local Government Chairmen, the latest was the LG chairman of Obio/ Akpor.
Gross mismanagement of allocation.
Huge borrowing from bank.
Aircraft registration palaver.
Anti-party activities.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by Abagworo(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2013
chax100:
He has made himself an emperor, indimidating, oppressing and suppressing Local Government Chairmen, the latest was the LG chairman of Obio/ Akpor.
Gross mismanagement of allocation.
Huge borrowing from bank.
Aircraft registration palaver.
Anti-party activities.

I mean to our President and 1st lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2013
Abagworo:

I mean to our President and 1st lady.

For the first lady- The Okirika waterfront demolition and no regards to the first lady.

For the president- Anti-party activities. Having romance with APC.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by Hugoboi(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2013
chax100:

For the first lady- The Okirika waterfront demolition and no regards to the first lady.

For the president- Anti-party activities. Having romance with APC.

You are such a dumbass.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by chax100(f): 2:02pm On May 10, 2013
Hugoboi:

You are such a dumbass.

Dullard, you have made yourself a duffer. Now, I see you are not teachable and know nothing about the River state exposé. Instead of you to expound your views on the subject at hand, you clinged on Argumentum ad Hominem. I now see your thoughts are products of an impoverished mind.
Re: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis by jboy7: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2013
My brethren am delight to bring to our notice that the allegation against Dr CHINYERE EMEKA PRECIOUS, The Senior Doctor God’s Gift Maternity/Hospital at Elelenwo in Port Harcourt Local Government Area. for inducing fake pregnancies and Babies Factory, are nothing but frame-up to sabotage her effort in the medical industries, she has been vindicated and the perpetrators are undergoing disciplinary action now, so my advice to us is that we should not be quick to draw conclusion on any matter that we dnt have the real details because we are in a world were anybody can do or frame anybody just to bring the person, so be careful who u call ur friend. below are details of newspapers that carried the said Dr CHINYERE EMEKA PRECIOUS victory on the allege case on Baby Factory/Child Trafficking.follow this link for more details http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/vol10n49/vindicated.html
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/metro-news/140701-doctor-slams-n500m-suit-against-police
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/baby-factory-police-return-siezed-property-to-port-harcourt-doctor/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
berem: Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis

First Lady Patience Jonathan has refuted reports that she is involved in the crisis in Rivers State.

In a statement today, Ayo Osinlu, her Special Assistant on Media, denied reports she summoned and held a meeting with security chiefs last weekend where she instructed them to take firmer action on the political crisis.

“We assure all well-meaning Nigerians that this is the handiwork of mischief-makers who are hell bent to drag the person of the First Lady into disrepute,” the statement said.

The denial comes amid reports that Mrs. Jonathan has relocated to Yenegoa, the capital of Bayelsa State, to engineer the escalation of the political crisis rocking Rivers state. Mrs. Jonathan is originally from Rivers, but she also holds office as a Permanent Secretary in the state government in Bayelsa, her husband’s home State.

She is currently hosting junior Minister, Nyeson Wike at Government House in Yenegoa, where she met with the top military and police leaders on Sunday night. That secret meeting involved the Brigade commander, the Air Force commander, the Naval Commander, and the Commissioner of Police.

Mrs. Jonathan reportedly told some top politicians that she will not leave Yenegoa until Gov. Rotimi Ameachi is removed from office as Governor of Rivers, where several important developments have taken place since Monday.

One of them was Thursday’s invasion of the State House of Assembly by about 300 thugs, with the aid of the Commissioner of Police. Yesterday, the Speaker of the House of Assembly, Mr. Otelemaba Dan Amachree, accused President Goodluck Jonathan’s government of being behind the political crisis.

In her press statement today, Mrs. Jonathan said she remained committed to peace and good governance in the country.

Text of the press statement:

OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
PRESS RELEASE

LEAVE FIRST LADY OUT OF RIVERS’ CRISIS
This is to alert the general public that insinuations are rife in a section of the public towards drawing the First Lady into the political crisis in Rivers State. According to the insinuations, the First Lady is being alleged to have summoned and held a meeting with security chiefs in Rivers state last weekend where she instructed them to take firmer action on the political crisis in the state.

We assure all well meaning Nigerians that this is the handiwork of mischief-makers who are hell bent to drag the person of the First Lady into disrepute.

We therefore, advise members of the public to discountenance such impressions, as the First Lady remains committed to peace and good governance in the country.

Ayo Osinlu,
Special Assistant on Media to First Lady.
May 8, 2013.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/patience-jonathan-denies-involvement-rivers-crisis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate / FG Sets February Deadline For Lagos-ibadan Standard Gauge rail Line / Despite Loans, Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Conditions Deteriorated ― IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.