Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? (1737 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by NotNairalandi(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2013
Let's knw ur opinion....for me Good wife is hard to find
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by ezemoses(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2013
Good girls are everywhere. girls will even change themselves if u mention marriage but for us guys , na wa oooo its hard to find a good husband

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Darlenebabe: 10:20am On May 09, 2013
both

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by dmcdad: 11:10am On May 09, 2013
Both are hard to find...

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sexymoma(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2013
A Good Wife, Let me tell u, men are easily corrected unlike woman who thinks all she does is wright nd good.... And more Over most ladies wey dey outside naw dem b Tokunbo am nt excluding ma sef o, A good hubby Comes 4rm withing bt a good wife is based on attitude, appearance, ur utrances,nd marurity,tell me if a woman doesn't have dat kind of character will u start breeding ha up where do u wanna start 4rm, na ma opinion b dat o

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by dmcdad: 11:24am On May 09, 2013
sexymoma: A Good Wife, Let me tell u, men are easily corrected unlike woman who thinks all she does is wright nd good.... And more Over most ladies wey dey outside naw dem b Tokunbo am nt excluding ma sef o, A good hubby Comes 4rm withing bt a good wife is based on attitude, appearance, ur utrances,nd marurity,tell me if a woman doesn't have dat kind of character will u start breeding ha up where do u wanna start 4rm?, na ma opinion b dat o
Thats one heck of a problem...
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Popowaa: 11:27am On May 09, 2013
They are both easy to find if the love is there.Players smtimes sacrifice many things if they really fall in love.Every girl is a good girl and every boy is a good boy if ur love can make them weak,or else y do u see a runz girl washing and dusting her guyz house and a player washing his serious babe pant.All na love.
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by butta(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2013
sexymoma: A Good Wife, Let me tell u, men are easily corrected unlike woman who thinks all she does is wright nd good.... And more Over most ladies wey dey outside naw dem b Tokunbo am nt excluding ma sef o, A good hubby Comes 4rm withing bt a good wife is based on attitude, appearance, ur utrances,nd marurity,tell me if a woman doesn't have dat kind of character will u start breeding ha up where do u wanna start 4rm, na ma opinion b dat o
well u r right about d tokunbo part
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2013
NELLY wuld say>i have been with a lot of good gals in ma whole life but not all gals got the right man
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Imprida(f): 11:30am On May 09, 2013
None
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sexymoma(f): 12:00pm On May 09, 2013
dmcdad:
Thats one heck of a problem...
That does nt min u shudn't get marid o, dat y i prefer friendship b4 dating, 4rm dating to courtship atleast by den u wud av known d kind of woman or man u marrying.. nd u wud av corrected d Thing u want to change bout him or ha if dere is any...
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by spicyshot(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2013
eze moses: Good girls are everywhere. girls will even change themselves if u mention marriage but for us guys , na wa oooo its hard to find a good husband
U've said it all, bless u 4 being so HONEST...
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Bles(f): 12:54pm On May 09, 2013
A gud husband is hard 2 find. A gal can decide 2 change 4 gud just maintain peace in her home.
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by dmcdad: 1:10pm On May 09, 2013
sexymoma:
That does nt min u shudn't get marid o, dat y i prefer friendship b4 dating, 4rm dating to courtship atleast by den u wud av known d kind of woman or man u marrying.. nd u wud av corrected d Thing u want to change bout him or ha if dere is any...
Ha ha ha ha ha... Don't make me laugh my dear. It definitely will not stop me from getting married. Just attesting to what u pointed out and thats all.

Although I don't subscribe to friendship first before any other thing...
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 1:50pm On May 09, 2013
They are actually more cheating husbands than they are cheating wives out there.... Marriage will commit most women but for men its the opposite, most of them 'can't stick to one type of soup' according to them
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by dmcdad: 3:21pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:
They are actually more cheating husbands than they are cheating wives out there.... Marriage will commit most women but for men its the opposite, most of them 'can't stick to one type of soup' according to them
Ohh you mean eating egusi alone all through one's life or watching just super sport 3 all through one's entire life? Lolzzz

Men and their excuse sef, dem no go stop to make me laugh..
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princesszoe: 3:32pm On May 09, 2013
Both are not easy to come by. These days, man and woman cheat in marriages. Men even nag these days. Some woman don't even cook for their husbands when they are angry. But with prayers, having strong moral principles and fear of God, one can get the best because every good thing comes from God.
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2013
dmcdad:
Ohh you mean eating egusi alone all through one's life or watching just super sport 3 all through one's entire life? Lolzzz

Men and their excuse sef, dem no go stop to make me laugh..
My point exactly!!!
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

My point exactly!!!
and women only stick to a single eye lash or brazilian hair?
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: and women only stick to a single eye lash or brazilian hair?
Am not saying there is no unfaithful wife out there... My point is, they arent as much as unfaithful husbands
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am not saying there is no unfaithful wife out there... My point is, they arent as much as unfaithful husbands
The law of infidelity states that the rate of men cheating is directly proportional to the rate of women cheating-giving that situation remains constant
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 5:00pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: The law of infidelity states that the rate of men cheating is directly proportional to the rate of women cheating-giving that situation remains constant
Dats wen they are single and just dating, bt wen they are married, the rate of cheating men is greater than the rate of cheating women tongue
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Dats wen they are single and just dating, bt wen they are married, the rate of cheating men is greater than the rate of cheating women tongue
lolz>na lie
individuals dnt cheat when dia single, dey just explore oppournities
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 5:49pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: lolz>na lie
individuals dnt cheat when dia single, dey just explore oppournities
You na Mungo Park? God is watching you on 4D o, be exploring!
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

You na Mungo Park? God is watching you on 4D o, be exploring!
lwkm>i explore-u tease>wats d difference?gringringrin
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 6:02pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: lwkm>i explore-u tease>wats d difference?gringringrin
Mine is sweet, Park died exploring grin
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Mine is sweet, Park died exploring grin
atleast he made a name-----is dia any teaser with such legacy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by its22078: 6:32pm On May 09, 2013
i think its equally difficult to find a good husband as it is for a good wife. Men and women both have faults
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: atleast he made a name-----is dia any teaser with such legacy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes... Its Eve, delilah, esther, wats the name of dat lady dat was first lady in 2different countries again?, etc but mungo park died horribly, he drowned in a foreign land... Remember dat shark and river story? Don't get drowned
Don't be the Abacha dat fell for the teaser wink
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Yes... Its Eve, delilah, esther, wats the name of dat lady dat was first lady in 2different countries again?, etc but mungo park died horribly, he drowned in a foreign land... Remember dat shark and river story? Don't get drowned
am i falling for a teaser? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

of all the name you mentioned, esther is the only responsible one>does that mean that teasers are ...........----am i falling for a teaser? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 6:51pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: am i falling for a teaser? wink wink wink wink wink
shocked Don't enter dat river

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks / See The Lady Who Stole N850,000 Necklace From Her Lover And Hid It Inside Her Pr / Is It True That Women Pregnant With Male Child R Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.