Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? (1764 Views)

Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Polchiz(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2014
He is a fresh graduate i.e B.Sc (Hons). He has completed NYSC and has gotten a small job. However, he is still searching tirelessly for that dream job.
Also, he intends to settle down soon. Unfortunately, the girl he is madly in love with turned him down simply because he is 5ft 8 inches in height and the girl in question is 5ft 6 inches. This young man is:
1. Very handsome
2. God fearing
3. Intelligent and smart
4. Industrious
5. Out-going and social
After our findings, we discovered that the girl he is in love with was influenced by her friends. According to our source, her friends told her that my guy is just 'average' in height and once she wears her high heels, she will become taller than him.

He has taken it upon himself that he MUST marry a graduate but it seem most ladies who are graduates in Nigeria have the same mindset. I have advised him to look for other girls but he said that based on his discussions with many ladies who are graduates, that it appears ALL of them are obsessed with 6ft and above dudes.

On the other hand a lot of young girls who are SSCE holders are falling on him like park of cards. He doesn't want to go into relationship with them simply b/c they are not graduates.

Is he right with his choice of must-be-a-graduate lady?

Should he go ahead and settle down with an SSCE holder?
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by dytbabe: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
*in igbo accent*
He he he, so now qualification is a criteria? Hian

Marry a woman that loves u and can stick by u
Dunno sef, sometimes u men reason like snail
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Polchiz(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe: *in igbo accent*

Thanks for your contribution but why the insult on men?
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Omexonomy: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2014
You dey here?
@op love is everything in life. If you know she loves go ahead. Stop all the qaulification criteria

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Tannie(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Is he marry the degree or the lady?
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2014
which qualification bill gates or steve jobs get abeg is joseph yobo a graduate. leave education out of it, its very overrated in nigeria abeg
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Tannie: Is he marry the degree or the lady?
Both matters
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Polchiz: After our findings, we discovered that the girl he is in love with was influenced by her friends. According to our source, her friends told her that my guy is just 'average' in height and once she wears her high heels, she will become taller than him.
So she chose heels over husband? #Fishbrain. @Op, that your friend should learn to discern what he needs from what he wants. What he needs is a good wife, being a graduate is a bonus not a criteria.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Tannie(f): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Both matters

How sir?
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Tannie:

How sir?
Degree might not matter to the man but it matters to family and friend. She will be underrated and disrespected by the family and friends
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Tannie(f): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Degree might not matter to the man but it matters to family and friend. She will be underrated and disrespected by the family and friends

That's not correct. Nobody be it family or friend can underrate your wife if you don't permit it. If a man loves and respect his wife, his family and friends will do likewise. Everything is in the hands of the man, present your wife well and she will be respected by all.
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tannie:

That's not correct. Nobody be it family or friend can underrate your wife if you don't permit it. If a man loves and respect his wife, his family and friends will do likewise. Everything is in the hands of the man, present your wife well and she will be respected by all.
Ok
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by DrObum(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please wait let me ask Ifa!

Ojujuokoroooooooo! Ojujuokoroooooooo! Ojujuokoroooooooo! grin
Ifa answer nah!
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Polchiz: He is a fresh graduate i.e B.Sc (Hons). He has completed NYSC and has gotten a small job. However, he is still searching tirelessly for that dream job.
Also, he intends to settle down soon. Unfortunately, the girl he is madly in love with turned him down simply because he is 5ft 8 inches in height and the girl in question is 5ft 6 inches. This young man is:
1. Very handsome
2. God fearing
3. Intelligent and smart
4. Industrious
5. Out-going and social
After our findings, we discovered that the girl he is in love with was influenced by her friends. According to our source, her friends told her that my guy is just 'average' in height and once she wears her high heels, she will become taller than him.

He has taken it upon himself that he MUST marry a graduate but it seem most ladies who are graduates in Nigeria have the same mindset. I have advised him to look for other girls but he said that based on his discussions with many ladies who are graduates, that it appears ALL of them are obsessed with 6ft and above dudes.

On the other hand a lot of young girls who are SSCE holders are falling on him like park of cards. He doesn't want to go into relationship with them simply b/c they are not graduates.

Is he right with his choice of must-be-a-graduate lady?

Should he go ahead and settle down with an SSCE holder?
why not, since d luv is there, n she wil b able to think n do profitable business, is it al girls dat ar graduate ar successful, u beta think wisely, 4get class, u may marry a graduate n u may nt get dat peace of mind, but u may marry an SSCE holder and av dat peace, wat u ar to do is to encourage her and put her in distance learning to b graduate, most women do dat, afta all, na step by step, as 4 me, i dont kia about marrying a graduate, if d woman i luv is an SSCE holder, why not, i wil go ahead, i even lecture a married woman who is nt a graduate 4 dis just concluded WAEC n her husband supported her, so guy dont put hope on marrying a graduate, pray 4 God's direction.
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2014

babe easy o, we dont reason like snail, mind u dats wat he want, nt al men wil like d same tin.
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Both matters
degree does nt mata o, wat matters is wat u ar gud in, cos nt evrybody who av degrees ar succesful, is Dangote educated, he was able to think wisely, most renowed footballers ar dey educated?
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am a firm believer in people marrying who they believe they can live with without any interference. If the dude believes he can't be happy with someone who is any less educated than he is then he should concentrate on those who have the requisite education. Better this than torment another's daughter all in the name of marriage.
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
SmH, well I won't play down the importance of education, buh why are we(nigerian) so much believe in paper qualification? Do we all need to have bsc, msc, phD? And don't you think you can easily influence/help if you marry her, or shape her to your taste, I don't know what qualification has to do with love. Maybe with time now those that can't afford to attend university won't b allow to walk freely on the street.
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by dridowu: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
If SSCE holder will give me peace of mind , then count me in but if Ph.D holder will give me war , then count me out.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Adaeze003(f): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
He must marry a graduate... Graduates must marry tall men... And the world goes round and round... Lol!

When you have criteria 4 choosing a mate, you must bear in mind that others have theirs too.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Polchiz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
dridowu: If SSCE holder will give me peace of mind , then count me in but if Ph.D holder will give me war , then count me out.

I have tried repeatedly to make him reason like this. I also suggested that the girl can go ahead and obtain her degree after marriage but he didn't buy my idea. I am showing him all the comments here so that he can see that a lot of people corroborate my points.
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Odunharry(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2014

gbam....graduate or ssce holder marry who will make u happy
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Odunharry(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Marrying a graduate doesnt necesarily mean u will be happy..
If ssce holder will love me truly and make me happy,Good....if Phd/b.sc holder dsnt care..i find my way

B.sc/Ssce any of them that will make u happy and u think is worth it is who u should go for
Re: Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? by Polchiz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adaeze003: He must marry a graduate... Graduates must marry tall men... And the world goes round and round... Lol!

When you have criteria 4 choosing a mate, you must bear in mind that others have theirs too.
very funny situation I must say. If I were him, I would marry an SSCE holder and make her a graduate.
However, it seems, the too much Nollywood, Hollywood that our educated ladies watch seriously make them think that what they watch are REALITIES. For Christ's sake they are fictions.
For me, 5ft 8inches is a good height anywhere. Although, we can't say he is very tall but he is taller than MANY people, the girl inclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? / Need An Advice Urgently / Secret Revealed!: Why Women Want A 'God Fearing Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.