Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? (12873 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2013
ItsModella: My dad oo...the man understands me too much, we are alike in many ways.
I guessed as Much. Like poles Repel, unlike attracts.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Cestmoi1(f): 4:58pm On May 09, 2013
i speak wit my mom often, she calls.But dad,we communicate via text and it's usually once in a month.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by ITbomb(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2013
I talk only with living not dead people

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Greatlydia(f): 4:58pm On May 09, 2013
my bloved mum of course

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Juve4(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2013
Iam very close to my Mum.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2013
Egba girl: Mom sad
hey, cheer-up. Why the sad face.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 09, 2013
Both
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2013
Karleb: My mom of course, she's always ready to chat with me whenever i have something to say, even if it's not important and especially when she's in a good mood. But my dad, in most cases in only talk with him whenever i need things esp. money.
cheesy. Mom's the Emotional support,Dd's the Financial Support. Nice.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 09, 2013
my mama
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: cheesy ؛ but na ur papa give u dat Gift
what gift
my lovly mum.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by mko2005: 5:03pm On May 09, 2013
Dad is late but still prefer to speak with him than her ! Mumsy dey try sha but dad still be the highest after God !
God bless them both !
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 09, 2013
Artistree:
Old papa youngman, he has said nothing derogatory.
Anyways, I don't live with my folks but my daddy rocks! We talk EVERYDAY but I can afford not calling mumsie 4 months & won't miss her...

I'm happy for you bud. smiley

And as for the OP, I consider what he said not only derogatory, but insensitive. Both my parents are long dead. He wasn't to know, but when you don't know forum members, it pays to tread carefully, and watch what you come out with.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2013
R2bees: dad o.. Because of football.. He is a chelsea fan and i belong to arsenal .. U knw wat dat means,.. Come see arguement
Ur own good o, @least u do some bonding. My papa dey only ask me of scoreline,nothing more؛‎ ;(
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Na my MAMA jare.... even though i was brought up in a harsh way, still find way with MUM.

na now popsy dey make himsef available for me undecided sad

not interested jor angry
Sufree sufree, Even though, You only have one father.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by coronaprof(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2013
A relatiionship with a muda has trined many a wuld br kila, tif, asasin in2 gentlemen, kings, lawywers, accountants...angel manny
Baritone: Whom Among Your Parents Do U Speak Often With? Your Mom Or Dad

Relationships especially with parents are dependent on how close you are to them.
Some Ladies are closer to their Dads than moms,thereby talking to their dads often.
For some guys,they're closer to their moms than dads.
I talk often to my mother,'cos she's always been there,being the Pillar and bedrock offering supports. I could tell her whats going on,anytym.
With My Father its only academics and financial talks that brings us together..
So lets read yours.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by bee444: 5:08pm On May 09, 2013
nadia_SA: shes much approachable not likee my dad he shouts alot ....my mom was once a teen girl so its easier for her to relate

Daddy wouldn't tolerate all your bullshht. Real and responsible girls loves their daddy.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2013
C'est moi:
i speak wit my mom often, she calls.But dad,we communicate via text and it's usually once in a month.
You scared of his prescence?..
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by yanyan(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2013
Neither cos i am the blacksheep of the family and i love it like that chikena!!!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2013
ITbomb: I talk only with living not dead people
My condolence man.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Both
Your own strong grin
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2013
hornipipe: what gift
the thing wey You carry.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:
Dad is late but still prefer to speak with him than her ! Mumsy dey try sha but dad still be the highest after God !
God bless them both !
Not bad.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2013
Siena:

I'm happy for you bud. smiley

And as for the OP, I consider what he said not only derogatory, but insensitive. Both my parents are long dead. He wasn't to know, but when you don't know forum members, it pays to tread carefully, and watch what you come out with.
I still stand on my apology.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by ITbomb(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: My condolence man.
K, bro
Last I heard , he was in heaven
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2013
coronaprof: A relatiionship with a muda has trined many a wuld br kila, tif, asasin in2 gentlemen, kings, lawywers, accountants...angel manny
I cant help but agree with You.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2013
As my both parent is nw late,all my problem i talk to God must at times or go out with friends so i can easly forget it.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Haslad(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2013
R.I.P to both of them......
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: I guessed as Much. Like poles Repel, unlike attracts.
err, I said my dad and I are alike in many ways, you dey talk like repel, unlike attract...this one no be physics matter.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2013
ITbomb:
K, bro
Last I heard , he was in heaven
cheesy
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by 2legit2qwt: 5:17pm On May 09, 2013
Mom for sure, Dad is no more cry cry
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by abosede629(f): 5:17pm On May 09, 2013
My Mummy Of-course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Males Been Raped! / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.