Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? (12872 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by OkochiZico(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2013
While alive both mom & dad were fun to talk with enjoyed talking to them equally.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Ficeo(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2013
Anybody dat says both is nt bn realistic. It depends. If U re d first son, U must rapour with d Mother. If it is 1st daughter, d rapour wit der father. As d first son, honestly, its my Mum.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Darkson007: 12:57pm On May 10, 2013
I guess this thread is not for Orphans.... undecided

Mummmmmsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by eudoh940(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2013
for guys mom always. while ladies are dad always. likes repel, unlike attract
shikina
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Capnd143(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2013
ItsModella: My dad oo...the man understands me too much, we are alike in many ways.
why u dey do poor nairalanders like that na? Oya update your true pic 4 a cent
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Capnd143(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2013
Darkson007: I guess this thread is not for Orphans.... undecided
lol. Take heart!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2013
My mum!! She understands me more!!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by BarbieBlues(f): 7:30am On May 11, 2013
Dad all d way!!!! Growing up,I can count d number of tym I aproached mum 4 anytyn.its rily weird buh I feel 'shy' talkn to mum on som issues. D 1st tym a guy asked m out nd even d 1st tym I saw my mens*s,was my dad I ran to.Most of my current cloths ws bot by dad,iv nva evn colctd money from mum 4 my hair or cream or anyfyn. Funny huh? We r very cloz,evn tho I nw stay far frm my family due to nysc,I stil talk wf dad evryday,somtym more dan trice a day,I pray everyday to marry som1 lik him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 11, 2013
Darkson007: I guess this thread is not for Orphans.... undecided

Mummmmmsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sorry bud.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by fallingsky(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2013
Artistree:
Old papa youngman, he has said nothing derogatory.
Anyways, I don't live with my folks but my daddy rocks! We talk EVERYDAY but I can afford not calling mumsie 4 months & won't miss her...

You should be ashamed of yourself because she carry you for 9 month's before going through hell to bring you into these world.

Here you are comfortably for months without calling her, your head need to be examine.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Obelomo: 6:56pm On May 15, 2013
Mama, despite we don't get along!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2013
fallingsky: You should be ashamed of yourself because she carry you for 9 month's before going through hell to bring you into these world.

Here you are comfortably for months without calling her, your head need to be examine.

I'd say your verbal abuse is uncalled for. Not all relationships between parents and children are cordial, for whatever reasons. And no one here owes anyone on here an explanation, with regards his / her relationship with his / her parents.

And as for a mother carrying a child for 9 months, that does not mean that child should automatically love or respect her - both need to be earned, they're not absolute rights.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by omoge001: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
jackbauersballs: Neither..I was/am the blacksheep of the family cry
Black sheep? Maybe you should paint yourself white or any other acceptable color or choose any other animal e.g white horse, I guess that´ll be better. Just joking lol. We also have a stubborn grey goat in our family but we love him all the same.
´m sure they´ll love you too even though they scold you or condemn you very often, sure´its for a reason... Maybe you can try dancing to their tune once in a while.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by omoge001: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Obelomo: Mama, despite we don't get along!

It used to be the same in my case until we became seperated by thousands of miles, but now I miss her a great deal and remember all her doing in those days.
Life is short and moves so fast, maybe we should enjoy every single pleasant and unpleasant moments we have with our loved ones and always forgive them, for a time might come when it´d have been too late.

Miss you Maami, Iyaniwurami wink
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
I prefer my dad bt doesn't mean I ignore my mum. Not at all. My mum made it obviously clear that she loves my elder sis more bt doesn't means she doesn't love me. Anytime I have misunderstanding with my sis, she will tell me 2 apologize. It was really annoying. Even when I wanted to introduce my husband 2 be, she said it won't take place unless I apologize to my sis, knowing fully well that she was at fault. And so many other things and it was my dad that supported me all through. I love my mum bt prefer my dad.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Letshavefun(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
Afam4eva: My Mama of course. if i talk too much with my papa, im fit punish me sef, so i dey respect myself.
lol...dats so so true. My Mum!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Maipride(f): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mama or Ma as ℓ̊ always call her... Even tho we are miles apart now, ℓ̊ can't EVA do wtout speaking with her for a day and she too CAN'T end her day wtout checking on me... My best friend for life...!

2 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2013
My Dad. He always wants to hear from us. He makes it easy and fun
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Ikem11(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sweet mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Males Been Raped! / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.