Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Males Been Raped! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Males Been Raped! (12838 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Males Been Raped! by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
I read a story online last week about a man being raped. Also, this morning my friend called to tell me he was about being raped by 2 females. He reported the case to some people and they laughed at him saying he should haved showed them his masculine strength. It has come to my notice that male rape cases are not been taken seriously as the female's. Is it that males are seen as the one who enjoy sex? Or that males don't have the right not to forced into sex? Or males don't need the kind of protection female are getting? There have been people calling themselves feminist fighting for the course of the female gender. I think males also need such too. What do u think?

3 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Are you by any means advocating the rise of masculinists?

Prepare for the battle coming your way.
Because while I was at the bustop waiting for keke coming to nairaland,I saw some feminists and it seemed they were also coming here but their car apparently broke down..
But you won't wait for so long,they would soon be here.

4 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2014
It will be right if we have them around..

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2014
That shows that the equal rights movement is fighting for the rights of women only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Males Been Raped! by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
That shows that the equal rights movement is fighting for the rights of women only.
Word bro...this make d female cheat males on certain occasion
Re: Males Been Raped! by Ezibless: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why is there no delete botton on nl??
Urrrgh!

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by chlowi(f): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Masculinists ko, feminist ni!

@Topic I am yet to comprehend it, that's one question I haven't been able answer myself, that is, how it happens grin the adult male molestation I mean, given the structure and form of the male gender .
And how this process of Molestation takes place perfectly without the hardness of that organ! Without some form of interest that engineers arousal from his loins to effect a successful session of the molestation cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2015
OjeriakhiVictor:
I read a story online last week about a man being raped. Also, this morning my friend called to tell me he was about being raped by 2 females. He reported the case to some people and they laughed at him saying he should haved showed them his masculine strength. It has come to my notice that male rape cases are not been taken seriously as the female's. Is it that males are seen as the one who enjoy sex? Or that males don't have the right not to forced into sex? Or males don't need the kind of protection female are getting? There have been people calling themselves feminist fighting for the course of the female gender. I think males also need such too. What do u think?
The issues of guys being raped is becoming rampant & nobody is paying attention. Well, nobody will pay attention because there had been a situation when a guy wore only boxer to a street where it was reported that a guy was raped & he was shouting in the street, i am here girls come & rape me.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
OjeriakhiVictor:

And your point is?

Don't you think this fetish of yours is unhealthy?

3 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please someone explain to me how it is possible to ra*pe a man.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Please someone explain to me how it is possible to ra*pe a man.

Especially as he does the "digging".

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Especially as he does the "digging".

I really want to know what men on this forum have to say about it.

[size=16pt]Men, is it possible for a female to ra*pe a man? How? [/size]
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
^^ I need to be schooled on this too.

Why not mention a few names, sometimes, you've got to coax them out of their shells.

erm...

Crackhaus

Njokusboy

SirShymex

5minsmadness

lofty900

and last but not the least, DINACHI!!

Oya, come and school us. We've got a gap in our knowledge... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Why not mention a few names, sometimes, you've got to coax them out of their shells.

erm...

Crackhaus

Njokusboy

SirShymex

5minsmadness

lofty9000

Oya, come and school us. We've got a gap in our knowledge... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

Great choice Efe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
I would prefer to ask him EfemenaXY my dear e-friend. kiss

[img]http://totallywould.files./2014/07/600full-manuel-neuer.png%3Fw%3D640[/img]

God, I have a crush on this guy.

I am just watching a documentary about the German national team at World Cup 2014.

7:1 grin

He is a LION. tongue
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
^^ Lol!

I'm not racist, but I don't / can't / never have had a crush on a non-black dude.

Our brothers with all their madness still do it for me jor. cheesy

carefreewannabe:

Great choice Efe. grin

Now don't you just love Saturdays? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol, but the society doesn't even recognise male ra.pe - that's how fvcked up the world is.

Also, it isn't only women that are rap.ing men, even homosexuals are also rap.ing straight men these days.

Ra.pe a man and get away with it, but have consensual sex with a woman under influence and get locked up. What a messed up world! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ Lol!

I'm not racist, but I don't / can't / never have had a crush on a non-black dude.

Our brothers with all their madness still do it for me jor. cheesy

You are too intelligent to be a racist. wink You just have a clear preference, I have the choice. cool

I would marry him INSTANTLY if he wanted me, even though I am not a fan of marriage. grin

I love him! smiley tongue

Now don't you just love Saturdays? cheesy cheesy

And I also love Saturdays! I don't know if I love them more than Manuel. smiley

I cleaned the house, made a delicious lunch and in the evening a cheese cake. Now I am on my extra large sofa. cool

Hope you had a lovely Saturday too.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

erm...

Crackhaus

Njokusboy

SirShymex

5minsmadness

lofty900

ur very funny. u r the last person with a gap in ur knowledge
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You are too intelligent to be a racist. wink You just have a clear preference, I have the choice. cool

I would marry him INSTANTLY if he wanted me, even though I am not a fan of marriage. grin

I love him! smiley tongue

And I also love Saturdays! I don't know if I love them more than Manuel. smiley

I cleaned the house, made a delicious lunch and in the evening a cheese cake. Now I am on my XXL sofa. cool

Hope you had a lovely Saturday too.

Lordy Lord!

Carefreewannabe's infatuated! grin grin Methinks you'll join the looooooong queue of fans and admirers he's got. smiley

My Saturday is just awesome. Been looking forward to it since Thursday. Now I'm just unwinding and ruffling a few feathers while I can. If no one decides to "bite" I just might turn to Nollywood / African Magic to kill off a few braincells... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by deylookme: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lordy Lord!

Carefreewannabe's infatuated! grin grin Methinks you'll join the looooooong queue of fans and admirers he's got. smiley

I don't mind. smiley He is a semi-God. grin

My Saturday is just awesome. Been looking forward to it since Thursday. Now I'm just unwinding and ruffling a few feathers while I can. If no one decides to "bite" I just might turn to Nollywood / African Magic to kill off a few braincells... cool cool

grin grin grin

I have been watching a series online last month and loved it. Ray Donovan. Check it out. I am sad, I have finished watching all episodes. I am waiting for season three to be released. Not sure, it's what you would enjoy watching but I stopped watching Nollywood some time ago.
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
SirShymex:
Lol, but the society doesn't even recognise male ra.pe - that's how fvcked up the world is.

Also, it isn't only women that are rap.ing men, even homosexuals are also rap.ing straight men these days.

Ra.pe a man and get away with it, but have consensual sex with a woman under influence and get locked up. What a messed up world! undecided

Not really, Shymex.

Think about it...the underlying concept here is forcing one's self on an unwilling partner. So:

~ A man forcing himself on a woman to have sex with her is a no-brainer. If the woman doesn't consent and tries to fight him off, most times, he succeeds in having his way with her by overpowering her with sheer brute force.

~ Same scenario for men on men. An unwilling partner gets overcome more often than not, by the stronger one.

~ But a woman having her way with an unwilling partner? How does that happen? Most times, the guy is the stronger one so the question of brute force being used here by her is not applicable. Even if she were stronger than him, say she's a world-class body building fitness trainer, she still can't have her way with him if he isn't into her. His "member" wouldn't rise to the occasion. So if it's limp, how then can she have her wicked way with him??

4 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
deylookme:
Because it's difficult to see a woman who can pin a man down, close his mouth to prevent him from shouting and still do the deed at the same time. Physically, men are usually stronger than women. You can only rape someone you are stronger than.

Even on the rare occasions where the woman might be stronger, how can she r.ap.e him if his member doesn't stand at attention?

lofty900:
ur very funny. u r the last person with a gap in ur knowledge

Lol!

Not true. Oya explain how it's possible for a woman to sex.u.all.y assault a man.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by crackhaus: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
A man can be raped by a woman, all he has to do is say no when she tries to turn him on - everything that happens after that point makes that woman a rapist.

EfemenaXY, the gap in your knowledge has been bridged.

4 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Even on the rare occasions where the woman might be stronger, how can she r.ap.e him if his member doesn't stand at attention?

Lol!

Not true. Oya explain how it's possible for a woman to sex.u.all.y assault a man.
technically its not possible. reasons 1. a man must be aroused b4 he can penetrate anything.
2. men enjoys s.ex much more than women so a man is always 'ready'
3. men are generally stronger than women so hw can she possibly overpower him .? the guy will be happy to be raped by a woman

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by crackhaus: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

A healthy male organ will always respond to caress whether the owner wants it to or not.

5 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
crackhaus:
A man can be raped by a woman, all he has to do is say no when she tries to turn him on - everything that happens after that point makes that woman a rapist.

EfemenaXY, the gap in your knowledge has been bridged.

~ A man needs to be turned on to have sex in the first place.

~ A man whose turned on is excited, and an excited man wants to have sex

~ So how can a man whose turned on say he was forced, knowing fully well he is excited enough to have penetrative sex?

So no, your response has done nothing to bridge that gap.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
lofty900:
technically its not possible. reasons 1. a man must be aroused b4 he can penetrate anything.
2. men enjoys s.ex much more than women so a man is always 'ready'
3. men are generally stronger than women so hw can she possibly overpower him .? the guy will be happy to be raped by a woman

Now you've said it.

Technically or not, it's just not possible.

crackhaus:

A healthy male organ will always respond to caress whether the owner wants it to or not.

Really, so you're saying anything can caress the male organ to the point where it get turgid and ready for action?

You're straight, aren't you? Now if your limbs were spread-eagled and straped the the four corners of a bedpost, and a man decides to "go down" on you (0ral sex) and caress your "member" at the same time, you'll cop an erect!0n because you've got "a healthy male organ"?

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Oya o all the people efemena has called may una come out o.im here ready to read/listen to whatever you have to say grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol @ Efe looking for trouble. cheesy

Well @ your question, once you understand that the pen*is has a mind of its own tongue, you'll see how it is possible to rape a man. cheesy But on a serious note, the pen*is can respond even in a rape scenario and it doesn't mean the se*x was wanted. Just like the vajay can get lubricated during female rape. Some of these things are like reflexes. The body is a complex thing.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by crackhaus: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

~ A man needs to be turned on to have sex in the first place.

~ A man whose turned on is excited, and an excited man wants to have sex

~ So how can a man whose turned on say he was forced, knowing fully well he is excited enough to have penetrative sex?

So no, your response has done nothing to bridge that gap.
Did you not read my comment?

All he has to do is say NO, whatever happens after that makes the woman coercing him a rapist.

Informed consent is one important criteria for determining rape when the victim is a woman, why should it be different for a man?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.