Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies (2177 Views)

If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2013
Top 10 questions to determine if u ar with a "One chance" Babe

1. is she single
2. is she approaching within the 29-33yr age band
3. is she untowardly friendly, tells u money isnt everything
4. out of every two sentence, pregnancy,family must be stated
5. first tin she says is commitment, wants to know where u live, to meet ur folks on the 2nd date
6. she has no particular taste in men, one day she is with a short guy, anothr day na tall dude
7. always in a religious function
8. never misses a social function esp weddings
9. she leads u on, allows u to touch, without too much hassle
10. she laughs at ur incredibly dry jokes.

one chance babes are not after love- they have only one target get married at all cost, so traps have been set waiting for the unsuspecting mumu boy.

guys if u meet a lady with at least 4 of this traits u don jam one chance o- if she mistakenly gets u drunk and u fire unprtected or cd burst, u don buy market, straight to d altar no branching. beware of one chance babes,.
p.s
feel free to add any xteristics i missed
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 09, 2013
You must have been a victim.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On May 09, 2013
sexkillz: You must have been a victim.
Fact! grin grin
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2013
i observed, and took to my heels mehn!!!
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 8:24pm On May 09, 2013
Rubbish post.
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by ChideraFavour(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2013
But it is possible for a lady to have allmost the whole points you listed above and yet she is a nice lady.this world can never be static the only thing that is constant in this life is change.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by mecussey(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2013
I am also observant, and they are not really attractive to me. I prefer an ashewo to them.
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Rubbish post.
suspect cheesy
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 9:07pm On May 09, 2013
snthesis:
suspect cheesy
Commitment!!! Will you marry me? Pleeeaasse
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Commitment!!! Will you marry me? Pleeeaasse
yes boo boo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 9:20pm On May 09, 2013
snthesis:
yes boo boo kiss kiss kiss
Err..sorry. It was a mistake. After going thru the below thread,,,https://www.nairaland.com/1206735/fart-challenge, I hereby divorce you before the wedding.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience. It is greatly regretted.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On May 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Err..sorry. It was a mistake. After going thru the below thread,,,https://www.nairaland.com/1206735/fart-challenge, I hereby divorce you before the wedding.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooo! Nikky ti pa mi o.
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Babe, I gatta pick race oo
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by 190: 9:37pm On May 09, 2013
them full nairaland grin grin
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by byns: 7:32am On May 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Err..sorry. It was a mistake. After going thru the below thread,,,https://www.nairaland.com/1206735/fart-challenge, I hereby divorce you before the wedding.

lmao
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by byns: 7:33am On May 10, 2013
i wonder why the poster would want to have sex outside marriage, it serves you right
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2013

firstly, i'd say thanks for checking on my profile, its a very good first step smiley
secondly, im just being real, bet u fart loud in private and it stinks as well, so y d pretense
finally, if u believe evrthing i post- hen u r on a looooonnnggg thing cheesy

p.s
my fart smells like roses now, p.m me for details wink
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
beef tongue
dnt tempt me o, else i go xpose u angry
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2013
byns: i wonder why the poster would want to have sex outside marriage, it serves you right

mind ur own biz angry angry angry angry
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by byns: 7:58am On May 10, 2013
snthesis:

mind ur own biz angry angry angry angry

lol, must have struck a nerve
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Princeparix(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2013
byns:

lol, must have struck a nerve
definitely
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: definitely
^^^married to a one chance babe tongue
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Princeparix(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2013
snthesis:
^^^married to a one chance babe tongue
#singing d_banj's Bachelor#
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: #singing d_banj's Bachelor#
u wish, Papa Jnr grin
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2013
Nah! u need to hangout in joints to hear d tales of married mehn
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58am On May 10, 2013
snthesis:
beef tongue
dnt tempt me o, else i go xpose u angry
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
u remember wen we had to leave d restaurant in Hilton cos u laffed so hard and mistakenly dropped a loud stinker, u felt so embarrassed u refused to c me 4 a week grin grin
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Princeparix(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2013
snthesis:
u wish, Papa Jnr grin
nah> a fact bro jnr gringrin
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2013
snthesis:
u remember wen we had to leave d restaurant in Hilton cos u laffed so hard and mistakenly dropped a loud stinker, u felt so embarrassed u refused to c me 4 a week grin grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by ezemoses(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2013
so what is wrong with her wanting al that? so you will be with her just for fun? cruel guy
Re: Top 10 points to identify One Chance Ladies by snthesis(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? / Desperate Short Girls / Are There More Prostitutes Than Real Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.