Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34933 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
sorry guyz it has been blocked and no longa wrkin.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jeffy1206: sorry dis no cnt receive
why?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Dejavuetall(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have used series of fone but when I bought my techno n9, I feel captivated am in love with techno now, no more wasting my money
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dejavuetall: I have used series of fone but when I bought my techno n9, I feel captivated am in love with techno now, no more wasting my money
and i hope u know n9 is a tablet or betastil phablet nd nt a fone.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
E-Light:
why?
dem don block am sorry.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Dejavuetall(m): 3:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: and i hope u know n9 is a tablet or betastil phablet nd nt a fone.

Depends on how you use it, its a phone to me, month not be such to you. grin
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Dejavuetall:

Depends on how you use it, its a phone to me, month not be such to you. grin
u are correct sha! de onli difrnt is de size wch is really big to be a fone.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by kekakuz(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
HELPPPPPPPPP HEEEEEELP MEEE
MY BRAND NEW TECNO Q1 SUDDENLY Got a cracked screen. its still working fine but the crack looks ugly. will i have to change the screen or what plssss i need answer
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
kekakuz: HELPPPPPPPPP HEEEEEELP MEEE
MY BRAND NEW TECNO Q1 SUDDENLY Got a cracked screen. its still working fine but the crack looks ugly. will i have to change the screen or what plssss i need answer
u have to take it to calrcare but i dont think ur warranty ll cover here.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by teetoh007: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Qtsnow: after i bought my tecno Q1, my roommate dumped his BB Curve 4 and bought a Bold 5, but still no match for my andriod machine with 4gig Rom. people even hype me whenever i bring my phone out, cos i dont feel ashamed to use it in public.
hahahaha...bringin out your very cheap chinko phone out in the public...lmao..blackberry users get class jhor...i saw a street carpenter using this techno..,God forbid.. BB=BIG BOYS .blackberry all the way

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
farbulous18: hey guy stop rubbish saying, as I dey so I Don dey blame myself of purchasing Techno p3 wey u guy call Almighty p3,before am planning to buy lumia520 but as dey se your negative comments on this phone I come change my decision, out of 24k that I already have I come take 13k buy p3 with great expectations, an come save the remain money, as I dey so am using p3 present with me the have not reach a month of purchase, it hang like mad, as I u
update the operamini it hangs like 6 times a day, it fast in browsing, but the 3mp no fit stand x2 in low light area, sometimes if u are using the keyboard if press a u go see s, I can't update my whatsapp u go get insufficient memory or invalid package, even 2go can't be download, u go get invalid package, the screen is not as fluid as my HTC nexus 1 sometimes the p3 go just hang without doing eny fucking tin, until u remove the battery, an on it back, I cant 2go/whatap I was told to download superuser same thing I get invalid package , am even feedup this sluggish p3 the camera is to dark, and u are saying rubbish, u are just saying negative side not talking of the positive, because of the low price, am regretting myself for not going for lumia, my friend is now enjoy his lumia with good camera, good photo editor, fast browsing not even hang a while, I can't recommend this phone even for my junior broad, for those of u looking for phone to buy my intention for is to think deeply an choose wisely, don't let distracted your mind so your will fall an begin to regret, fixed the problem don't fixed the blame, OK, as u no say quality as far better than quantity, don't look after the resources is been selling, look after the quality thanks in advance.
UR DAYS WILL ALWAYS BE LONG MY BRO...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by kedavra(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
see the infinix hot full review at http://www.ibloggtech.com
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by tck2000(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Yeah
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Tecno really has come to stay
Visit the recent updates and c for yourself
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Remembering the good old days grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.