Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34973 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by koyla: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
koyla: Tecno really staying... http://www.ghanafilla.net/archives/34422
i think deres no going back for tecno...imagen de fast growth, it has really come to stay in naija!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
first five pipu to whatsapp me on dis thread gets 500mb free data on ur airtel line... 08033522700 ur tym stats nw!!!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:55am On Jun 12, 2013
guyz am a year older today...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 2baga(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: guyz am a year older today...

Happy Birthday to you bro, My B-day was 5days ago June 7th

nice to know you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2013
2baga:

Happy Birthday to you bro, My B-day was 5days ago June 7th

nice to know you grin grin grin grin grin
tanx to u bro.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Jeffy1206: guy red key is de one u use to end call na.
thanks my man. But pls which one is home key sir
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Magicdon: thanks my man. But pls which one is home key sir
u ll findhome key in ur homescreen and it jst lyk a building...lolz
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jeffy1206: what red button in de battey na? ok if ur tecno is nt de qwerty type den use de home key to minimize...
wat if my keyboard is a qwerty keyboard which key do i use to minimise pls
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by eyoiba(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jeffy1206: guyz am a year older today...
Happy belated Birthday dude
Hope u enjoyed ur self. I'm really enjoying my N7. The phone is superb, i only whished i had waited a little bit b4 they introduced F7.
Thanks for opening this tread.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:49am On Jun 16, 2013
eyoiba:
Happy belated Birthday dude
Hope u enjoyed ur self. I'm really enjoying my N7. The phone is superb, i only whished i had waited a little bit b4 they introduced F7.
Thanks for opening this tread.

u are most welcome. ya i do had a wundafu tym dat day.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Magicdon: wat if my keyboard is a qwerty keyboard which key do i use to minimise pls
if is qwerty u use de call end key at right hand syd of ur fone. tanx.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Imanuelle: I enter danfo , another Babe enter , siddon near me ,

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

She come collect Bros number, the next day she call me to send apk for her!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2013
guyz mtn bis has stopped. what is de way forward now. i jst cnt use bb at all is too restrictive to ma lykn jare...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jeffy1206: guyz mtn bis has stopped. what is de way forward now. i jst cnt use bb at all is too restrictive to ma lykn jare...

Droidvpn??
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2013
ibietela2:

Droidvpn??
ya but is not stable lately and i think mtn has blocked it o!!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Jeffy1206: ya but is not stable lately and i think mtn has blocked it o!!

Mine is working na, i have even reached the fair data usage thingy.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2013
ibietela2:

Mine is working na, i have even reached the fair data usage thingy.
i guess it myt be a network problem cos if i snd status dey wudnt reply me at all.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2013
guyz gud news cos ave got a way u can use ur droidvpn free sub to exeed de 100mb. ill be checkin bak to give u de way out...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Jeffy1206: guyz gud news cos ave got a way u can use ur droidvpn free sub to exeed de 100mb. ill be checkin bak to give u de way out...

Ok.... I used the premium version
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by farbulous18(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!
hey guy stop rubbish saying, as I dey so I Don dey blame myself of purchasing Techno p3 wey u guy call Almighty p3,before am planning to buy lumia520 but as dey se your negative comments on this phone I come change my decision, out of 24k that I already have I come take 13k buy p3 with great expectations, an come save the remain money, as I dey so am using p3 present with me the have not reach a month of purchase, it hang like mad, as I u
update the operamini it hangs like 6 times a day, it fast in browsing, but the 3mp no fit stand x2 in low light area, sometimes if u are using the keyboard if press a u go see s, I can't update my whatsapp u go get insufficient memory or invalid package, even 2go can't be download, u go get invalid package, the screen is not as fluid as my HTC nexus 1 sometimes the p3 go just hang without doing eny fucking tin, until u remove the battery, an on it back, I cant 2go/whatap I was told to download superuser same thing I get invalid package , am even feedup this sluggish p3 the camera is to dark, and u are saying rubbish, u are just saying negative side not talking of the positive, because of the low price, am regretting myself for not going for lumia, my friend is now enjoy his lumia with good camera, good photo editor, fast browsing not even hang a while, I can't recommend this phone even for my junior broad, for those of u looking for phone to buy my intention for is to think deeply an choose wisely, don't let distracted your mind so your will fall an begin to regret, fixed the problem don't fixed the blame, OK, as u no say quality as far better than quantity, don't look after the resources is been selling, look after the quality thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by farbulous18(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!
hey guy stop rubbish saying, as I dey so I Don dey blame myself of purchasing Techno p3 wey u guy call Almighty p3,before am planning to buy lumia520 but as dey se your negative comments on this phone I come change my decision, out of 24k that I already have I come take 13k buy p3 with great expectations, an come save the remain money, as I dey so am using p3 present with me the have not reach a month of purchase, it hang like mad, as I u
update the operamini it hangs like 6 times a day, it fast in browsing, but the 3mp no fit stand x2 in low light area, sometimes if u are using the keyboard if press a u go see s, I can't update my whatsapp u go get insufficient memory or invalid package, even 2go can't be download, u go get invalid package, the screen is not as fluid as my HTC nexus 1 sometimes the p3 go just hang without doing eny fucking tin, until u remove the battery, an on it back, I cant 2go/whatap I was told to download superuser same thing I get invalid package , am even feedup this sluggish p3 the camera is to dark, and u are saying rubbish, u are just saying negative side not talking of the positive, because of the low price, am regretting myself for not going for lumia, my friend is now enjoy his lumia with good camera, good photo editor, fast browsing not even hang a while, I can't recommend this phone even for my junior brother, for those of u looking for phone to buy my intention for is to think deeply an choose wisely, don't allow anybody distract your mind so that u will not fall an begin to regret, fixed the problem don't fixed the blame, OK, as u no say quality as far better than quantity, don't look after the resources is been selling, look after the quality thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls hw much is the Lumia 520? What is the cost of Lumia 520
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by physise(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Magicdon: Pls hw much is the Lumia 520? What is the cost of Lumia 520
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:51am On Aug 11, 2013
drop ur mtn numba to receive 7gig of data now.make sure u dont have an active data plan cos if u hav dont boda sending de no.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by physise(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Jeffy1206: drop ur mtn numba to receive 7gig of data now.make sure u dont have an active data plan cos if u hav dont boda sending de no.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=physise]07033634966[ ll get back to u netwrk is bad nw.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by mathefaro(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Jeffy1206: drop ur mtn numba to receive 7gig of data now.make sure u dont have an active data plan cos if u hav dont boda sending de no.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2013
E-Light:
sorry dis no cnt receive
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by physise(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=Jeffy1206][/quote]ok am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / Gionee Marathon M6 Official Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.