Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34903 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 12, 2013
How much is tecno n3,n7 and Q1?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by toluxa1(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2013
hunri: Chinko! Count me out.
hunri: Chinko! Count me out.

You are still living in the past. I Basically deal in CHinese Android Devices. There are so many Chinese phones and Tablets out there that compete well with European/American brands. I supply Tablets and phones to retailers and I can tell you that people are beginning to realise there is no reason to spend 80k on a Tablet you can get for 45-50k.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 12, 2013
my ban go expire tomolo grin cheesy grin. Where Ikenna 351 dey? tongue tongue *dancing azonto* smiley
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Dondbuzor: 5:11pm On May 12, 2013
ochukoccna: TECNO is trying undecided
but Tecno is wack cool
No resale value is one of its biggest minuses
However tagging on to Andriod will help boost their profile

resale kee for wetin u buy 13k for new. nawaa for u oooooo.
continue using bb fairly used with continous battery and hanging problem.

am out; rocking wif ma n3

3 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Qtsnow(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2013
after i bought my tecno Q1, my roommate dumped his BB Curve 4 and bought a Bold 5, but still no match for my andriod machine with 4gig Rom. people even hype me whenever i bring my phone out, cos i dont feel ashamed to use it in public.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Capnd143(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2013
Techno wil no doubt stand a tough ground against prevalent phones in naija when the establish their plant! And i think the are surely here to stay!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by kavey10(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!

Stay off smoking pot son, it DE-illuminates you!

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2013
Rocking ma Tecno N3 proudly

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2013
Imanuelle: I enter danfo , another Babe enter , siddon near me ,

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

She come collect Bros number, the next day she call me to send apk for her!

Oga you badt ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Xb4Real: 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: Well it has not been news dat tecno has risen to another level with their android phones in the market.
A case study of Nairaland where we have a lot of fans of tecno (as of now) considering the trending topics on tecno.
However, many people are so ashamed to carry the phone why? Because we mistake all tecno to be the same? However i shud tell u companies like Sammy, nokia has produced some 'laughable' low end phones in the past yet we still love them!
finally, have we now to say that tecno is now tecyes in Nigeria?
NB. pls let this thread be for enlightment for people who are ashamed of carrying a tecno fone. Just to remind you am njoying ma Q1 now oo...
Bro, me and u na one oo. As am typing now am typing wit ma Tecno Q1. These company hv beaten Nokia but it's quite unfortunate dat many pple r yet to embrace dis fact.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by pek(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2013
If you have not used a tecno phone, you will be forgiven for deriding it. I feel very proud and confident bringing out my D3 anywhere. I know how many people have bought the phone cause they saw me using it. Show me what your BB can do and i will show you more my tecno can do.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Lero15(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2013
Pls help. I cant download 2go on my Tecno n7...any help?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Exponental(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: Well it has not been news dat tecno has risen to another level with their android phones in the market.
A case study of Nairaland where we have a lot of fans of tecno (as of now) considering the trending topics on tecno.
However, many people are so ashamed to carry the phone why? Because we mistake all tecno to be the same? However i shud tell u companies like Sammy, nokia has produced some 'laughable' low end phones in the past yet we still love them!
finally, have we now to say that tecno is now tecyes in Nigeria?
NB. pls let this thread be for enlightment for people who are ashamed of carrying a tecno fone. Just to remind you am njoying ma Q1 now oo...
U would av perfected ur thread if u proudly display wat u av but seems like ...........?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by igbeke: 5:32pm On May 12, 2013
u see, d problem wit we nigerians is that we want to be associated with something tagged 'expensive' even wen there is a good substitute which cud be relatively cheap.
well as for me, i dont care who made it. wat i'm after is better quality at its cheapest price possible....
so ride on, tecno n3 is lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2013
When i shake my phone it snaps whatever am doing, i watch live matches, foxtv, etc.

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 12, 2013
N3 on my mind right now but still checking between N3 and Q1. Which should I rock? Guys advice me . .
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2013
Lero15: Pls help. I cant download 2go on my Tecno n7...any help?

Here download this http:///TpREuMnd

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2013
young-dude:
N3 on my mind right now but still checking between N3 and Q1. Which should I rock? Guys advice me . .

Q1 or better still n7.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ghananotnaija(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2013
Chinko phones are no good. Only buy name brands like Apple and Samsung.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2013
sodiq20: How much is tecno n3,n7 and Q1?

N3 13k,n7 25k+,Q1 17k
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2013
ghananotnaija: Chinko phones are no good. Only buy name brands like Apple and Samsung.

Brand name will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: it is beta we note that Tecno is chinese product but not an ordinary chinese fones. most of the fones we use 2day are mostly made frm china period!!!

Calm down. Dnt take it muscular. China always produce STANDARD and SUB-STANDARD goods. There sub-standard goods floods nigeria market. Do u copy?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2013
9jadelta: i also heard tecno is planning to open a plant in nigeria. people need to be aware that tecno is not a china phone. it lasts like every other phone and with great quality features. i use tecno and am not ashamed of carrying it around. i bought my tecno around 28000 which is more expensive than some blackberries
lol..... R u ppl begging 4 recognition or wat. Who cares if u r carrying china fone
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Afunwa92: 5:47pm On May 12, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in comparing, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.

Don't compare s60ve to Android.
U wan compare infinity jeep with keke.
Mind you I have used over 6 s60v3 phones. The last was E63.

I just dey flex now with N3

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2013
lord.spiritual:

then what is it, AMERICAN?
grin British....lwkmd
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Soso990240(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2013
For what? Why dat kind phone go stay? D phone graphics is too poor for naija..nokia,blackberry and iphone don finish 4 market?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by edrys(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in comparing, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.
As much as i like Nokia E series product, I doubt if it could run games in terms of graphics and sound like Tn3. Beside U enjoy playing football with those tiny qwerty pad. I see.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!
na so madness take dey start... Lol
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by skotch(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2013
lu
Bro I'm sorry to say this but u r paranoid!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by edrys(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2013
Tn3

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2013
toluxa1:

You are still living in the past. I Basically deal in CHinese Android Devices. There are so many Chinese phones and Tablets out there that compete well with European/American brands. I supply Tablets and phones to retailers and I can tell you that people are beginning to realise there is no reason to spend 80k on a Tablet you can get for 45-50k.
r u suppose to speak against ur business , of course not. The point is there is nothing wrong with buying techno or any Chinese fone or product. It all boils down to choice and wat u can afford
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2013
Qtsnow: after i bought my tecno Q1, my roommate dumped his BB Curve 4 and bought a Bold 5, but still no match for my andriod machine with 4gig Rom. people even hype me whenever i bring my phone out, cos i dont feel ashamed to use it in public.
r u suppose to be ashame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.