Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap (25294 Views)

MTN Blackberry Data Cap Clearly Defined / Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network? / Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by luluosas(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2013
Paschal007: Too late. I'm now on etisalat unlimited for 1k and am not leaving till i get my free monthly subscription. 1500=3GB-glo 1000=unlimited-Etisalat. Smh4glo grin
Good luck
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2013
Randerl: Any Data Plan and Internet Bundle not like MTN BIS, should be shoved up da @$$ of the operator.
How do you mean?
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by guardian09(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2013
davidoisamoje: Those glo bis work on phone / pc?
no it doesn't
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by aieromon(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
The next step is to reduce the subscription fee. If MTN can do it,bull can do it better. . . .
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by fittty(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2013
Just noticed this too. Was about porting.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Inik(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2013
I don't know why Glo and etisalat networks cannot see the commercial viability of granting access for their bis plans to be used on android, iphones and pcs. Airtel and mtn are making lots of money from non bb users who subscribe to bis plans for use on non bb devices.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by luluosas(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2013
Inik: I don't know why Glo and etisalat networks cannot see the commercial viability of granting access for their bis plans to be used on android, iphones and pcs. Airtel and mtn are making lots of money from non bb users who subscribe to bis plans for use on non bb devices.
I do really hope that Glo will one day open the door for Android users to subscribe to their BB plans again.

1 Like

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Frostyzone(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2013
I don't need it. Why should I, when I browse unlimited with mtn bbc weekly subscription which is only 500 naira btw.

And oh yes! it works on both pc and android.

Suck it Glo users!

3 Likes

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Frostyzone(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2013
I think it's high time the rules and regulation on top of the posting box is removed. It's making Nairaland look like a Catholic school.

#Justsayin.

1 Like

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by zugoboss(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2013
Frostyzone: I don't need it. Why should I, when I browse unlimited with mtn bbc weekly subscription which is only 500 naira btw.

And oh yes! it works on both pc and android.

Suck it Glo users!
Why not do the BBC @1k for the whole month
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by luluosas(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2013
It just landed on the Front page now.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Frostyzone(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2013
zugoboss:

Not sure about that one just yet, dude. I don't wanna get too greedy and fûck up a good thing. The weekly one is okay for me right now.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by enm(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2013
etisalat work on android.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Ebenezerk2: 4:04pm On May 11, 2013
what is the setting?
enm: etisalat work on android.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by choix007(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2013
zugoboss:

how do you subscribe for mtn 1k monthly bis..wats d code
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by cctvcamera: 4:28pm On May 11, 2013
overdrive: Too late I don port go etisalat 1k for 1mnth unlimited data cap and unlimited downloads.
after subscribe for 1k etisalat on bb,my bbm,browser and some ther thing did not come up nit only 2go and whatsapp that comes up,what could be the problem, I dial *499*3#
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by ijaola(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2013
What will please me now for glo to reduce it to 900 naira. Am wait for thia, if not, i will port to 1k unlimited.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Frostyzone(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2013
choix007:

how do you subscribe for mtn 1k monthly bis..wats d code

You should have asked Google..,

Anyways, just text BBC to 21600.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
cctv camera: after subscribe for 1k etisalat on bb,my bbm,browser and some ther thing did not come up nit only 2go and whatsapp that comes up,what could be the problem, I dial *499*3#

Try the hard reset thing or call d call centre to talk 2 a geek, I hope ur blackberry make is nt verizon sha?
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by bayusman: 4:41pm On May 11, 2013
GOD save them am already thinking of porting in my next sub. Now I can download as much as i want to rule my world.

1 Like

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by apacheguy: 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
Frostyzone:

Not sure about that one just yet, dude. I don't wanna get too greedy and fûck up a good thing. The weekly one is okay for me right now.
It gd d way u aint greedy, i'v used d 1k monthly bt its not unlimited, my fare usage got exhausted in 3wks tym and i hav to wait till afta a month b4 i can subscribe again, am now contemplating 500wkly or i try 1500bis

1 Like

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
If I am gonna use my MTN BB data bundle on my Iphone, pls what am I gonna use as the "APN, Username and Password"? Thanks!
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by luluosas(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
bayusman: GOD save them am already thinking of porting in my next sub. Now I can download as much as i want to rule my world.
I am sure they were closely following the bashing of their subscribers.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by mediainspired: 5:05pm On May 11, 2013
VACANCIES

Ready to take your career on a flight to new levels?

Well, here’s a chance to get off the ground and on board an exciting job experience with a modern and trendy lifestyle magazine primed to be ahead of the pack. If you are a graduate, skilled, experienced, young and have a demonstrable flair and passion for lifestyle journalism, then we may have an offer for you!

1. Staff Writers (2): Preferably graduates in arts or social sciences, especially in mass communication or English. Candidates must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for news reporting and researching.
2. Fashion/Style correspondent: You should have experienced in lifestyle journalism, writing on the fashion/style beat. You must be conversant with trends in the fashion and style and able to create eye-catching concepts for readers. You must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for reporting fashion/style and red carpet news and events.
3. Marketer: Certificate qualification same as above. Marketing experience in a media organisation (magazine, newspaper, media agency etc) will be an advantage.
4. Creative Graphic Artist: You must be a graphic design wizard able to conceptualize and create attention-grabbing cover designs, page layouts, logos and other concepts with relative ease. Candidates for this post must be experts in the use of the latest graphic design packages like CS5, CS6, Corel Draw, Quark Express, Photoshop, Picture Manager etc.
Candidates for all positions should be strong team players and with good organisational skills. They must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to take responsibilities. Candidates preferably should not be more than 28 years old.
If you are qualified and interested in any of these posts, please submit your application and current CV WITHIN ONE WEEK to mediainspiredng@gmail.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by NEROSKY(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2013
still enjoying my unlimited
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by igahdavid(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2013
Too late. I ve ported to etisalat already. Now with N1500, I can add up to 10 email addresses and I ve unlimited data.

I don't know why Glo made such mistake. Slashing down there bb data as mobile number portability kicked off. I am sure they have lost a lot of customers
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by enm(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2013
Ebenezerk2: what is the setting?
guy sorry.

a friends of mine subscribe to etisalat unlimited 3 days ago on an android phone tecno D5 but when I asked him for the code to post here he said he has been denied access to the service.

so am sorry
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Sike(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2013
Glo don fuvk up already.
Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 11, 2013
Randerl: Any Data Plan and Internet Bundle not like MTN BIS, should be shoved up da @$$ of the operator.

Mumu...Keeep living in the past. I used to be one of those that praise MTN BIS till kingdom come till I discovered Etisalat BIS thanks to jonesin on this forum. 1k for one month. Unlimited data and the network is usually good and fast in my house and office. But to does android pple wanting etisalat bis to work on their androids u jackasses shud knw that it's BIS - Blackberry Internet Service not AIS- android internet service. Make una beg google make dem start their own tooo. *tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 11, 2013
In martin luther king's voice " I have a dream, that one day BIS monthly will be 5 hundred naira"

1 Like

Re: Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap by chinwewale: 5:48pm On May 11, 2013
LMAO grin cheesy grin Yes Na command
Paschal007: ^ na command? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / 4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.