Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? (848 Views)

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) / The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by alfredo4u(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2013
Pals, only serious minded contributions is needed pls.

I took my time to research on this, only to find out that what exist today in our generation is 'interest' not 'love'.

Wit this view you guys will undastand y i said its all about interest.

A guy/lady can never accept each other if they dont stand to knw what they will gain in a relationship.

Is either the guy is loaded, satisfies her etc or the lady is loaded, has the attributes etc.

Love dis days cant stand witout the benefits attached to it which is interest.

To me, there is notin like love but interest.

Lets hear yours.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 10, 2013
alfredo4u: Pals, only serious minded contributions is needed pls.

I took my time to research on this, only to find out that what exist today in our generation is 'interest' not 'love'.

A guy/lady can never accept each other if they dont stand to knw what they will gain in a relationship.

Is either the guy is loaded, satisfies her etc or the lady is loaded, has the attributes etc.

Lets hear yours.
I fully agree with you. What people call love is interest that metamorphose into emotional current.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2013
One by one, una all go wise up!
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by jntyjnty007(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2013
Love does still exist, yes, perhaps just in different ways compared to the traditions of some countries 30, 40 years ago. The world is forever changing and everything in it.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Coldblooded(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2013
Make I tok? Ok, @ Op ur research no just count cos na just inductive conclusion.

I know say luv dey somewhere, maybe not around here...in heaven I guess.
Luv no get only one definition, it encompasses oda attributes like interest,care,selflessness and tolerance. D feeling of luv comes from within, its natural.
So luv exits,but 4 me I never deal wit LUST finish come dey tok of luv...until LUST becomes a cliche den I go embrace luv!
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Princeparix(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2013
the L-word do exist
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by alfredo4u(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2013
Cold blooded: Make I tok? Ok, @ Op ur research no just count cos na just inductive conclusion.

I know say luv dey somewhere, maybe not around here...in heaven I guess.
Luv no get only one definition, it encompasses oda attributes like interest,care,selflessness and tolerance. D feeling of luv comes from within, its natural.
So luv exits,but 4 me I never deal wit LUST finish come dey tok of luv...until LUST becomes a cliche den I go embrace luv!

wit ur view, lust plays a great role wit interest. Lust brings u to ha while intest keeps u. Love taks u into marriage.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Nobody: 3:08am On May 11, 2013
alfredo4u: Pals, only serious minded contributions is needed pls.

Lets hear yours.

Dude I dont know what kinda girls you been dating but ive never experienced something like this......Love very much exist man....In fact i would argue that love has never been stronger and deeper......maybe the problem is you Chalay...
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by alfredo4u(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Dude I dont know what kinda girls you been dating but ive never experienced something like this......Love very much exist man....In fact i would argue that love has never been stronger and deeper......maybe the problem is you Chalay...

@mrknwitall, i neva said lov dont exist, wat mainly give birth to luv is interest.

Try dis, walk tru d street ten toes and try toastin a babe, u wil c ha responds. Next time, use a jeep and meet dat same girl, u wil c ha respond.

99% of guys/babes settles 4 wat dey c now and nt in d future.

Will u call dat luv or interest?

1 Like

Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 11, 2013
alfredo4u:

@mrknwitall, i neva said lov dont exist, wat mainly give birth to luv is interest.

Try dis, walk tru d street ten toes and try toastin a babe, u wil c ha responds. Next time, use a jeep and meet dat same girl, u wil c ha respond.

sorry..but it doesn't work like that here....everybody got an SUV...even 16 year old drive nice cars...and besides the type of girls that you would toast on the street are the type that would naturally do that type of thing.....so if you toast the right girls i think you would be fine....if you go after the one with the big yansh....big bossoms....fine face....pretty hair....nice legs etc etc...i think you got my drift...
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2013
Love is selflessly putting the needs of another above yours happily at any given time.

How many of you can actually beat your chest that you love or have been loved 100% of the time?

Love exists at times but not 100% of the time.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by alfredo4u(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2013
i loved my woman, i can go to all length to make ha happy witout interest.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2013
alfredo4u:

Sorry, I don't see what point you're trying to make here! If interest gives birth to love then there's love so what's the argument?

Also at the text in bold, the comparison doesn't make any sense to me for you've said it yourself that it's interest that gives birth to love, so why would you expect someone to love you without that interest being created? Does it sound logical?

Do you believe that there's something like hatred? If you do, why do people hate others?

If you can find just one reason why someone would hate someone else, you'd have provided an answer to why love is conditional and certain conditions (depending on the individual's likes and preferences) need to be met before it germinates and blossoms over time!
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by alfredo4u(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Sorry, I don't see what point you're trying to make here! If interest gives birth to love then there's love so what's the argument?

Also at the text in bold, the comparison doesn't make any sense to me for you've said it yourself that it's interest that gives birth to love, so why would you expect someone to love you without that interest being created? Does it sound logical?

Do you believe that there's something like hatred? If you do, why do people hate others?

If you can find just one reason why someone would hate someone else, you'd have provided an answer to why love is conditional and certain conditions (depending on the individual's likes and preferences) need to be met before it germinates and blossoms over time!
i agree wit u, we human being are full of self satisfaction. Till d end of world, notin goes 4 notin. Luv is just coined to decieve each oda. Interest is mans major priority. May God help us.
Re: Love! Love!! Love!!! Do You truly Exist? by Mynd44: 5:35am On May 12, 2013
Smh.....

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Blame The Rape Victim / 5 Reasons Why Spouses Cheat On Each Other / Am Beginning To Dislike Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.