Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71802 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by priestman: 9:28am On May 13, 2013
My advice to you is simple LOWER YOUR STANDARD!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by dplomaticVal: 9:35am On May 13, 2013
Your condition is rly pathetic bt u dnt rly ve 2b depressed or feel dejected abt ur present dilema cos ntn is indelible. Just try & join any mature social ntwrk twil elp bring u closer 2 wannabe-grooms.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by fallingsky(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2013
Call me cos am single, searching nd WILLING to settle down too.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by dailywealth1967: 9:40am On May 13, 2013
Stay at home.Donot consider renting a house of your own becos people will start gossipping & giving you bad names.Solution:God will send a man who has the exact same character as your dad as husband.WATCH OUT in next 3months.Wedding takes place in december,2013
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by back2sender: 9:44am On May 13, 2013
Happyness, can we meet? thats if you are based in lagos.check my statistics below

I posted my stats earlier in a separate thread and what I got was tons of fraud messages, it shows a lot of fraudsters on the prowl in nairaland ( boys don’t want to do legitimate work). Yahoo boys please back off

Check my previous posts and you will have a feel of my thots process.

Fellas/ndlers in the house, today is my birthday so no "yabbis', my day is not complete without visiting nairaland to see your various posts.I learn alot from the posts (the good, bad & ugly). There is always a lesson to take a way from it

My Statistics;
Height -6ft 2inch
Skin Color- dark
Body shape- Slim built and I use glasses (Short sighted)
Work- Maritime sector/ asst sales mgr
Work Location- Apapa
Residence - Ajah Lagos

Personality;
Iam a mix of a melancholic (analytical and thoughtful), and phlegmatic (relaxed and quiet) person.
a good chess player and love watching football and movies

Tribe is not a factor,the lady must be someone that is;

1-Compatible
2.Compromising
3.Has Character
4.Communicator
5.The lady should be Above 30.Iam > 35 ≤ 38
6.Attractive,slim or not too much on the fat side, her height no be problem i get that one on my side

Above all the lady must have a good heart and not necessarily a religious person.
ayenicoli@yahoo.com/20d6042f
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2013
^happy birthday!!! Bedt, all dis japanjantis u dey post for hia dey consume space mehn... Send ya cv via email to Chima o! tongue
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by fpeter(f): 9:55am On May 13, 2013
@op I FEEL YOU JARE, NA THIS SOCIETY WEY WE FIND OURSELVES, IT IS GENERALLY BELIEVED THAT AT 3O YEARS A WOMAN MUST BE MARRIED ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA...NOW THE BIGGEST PROBLEM MILITATING AGAINST THIS IS THE BAD ECONOMY. TRUTH BE TOLD, MOST GUYS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 30-38 ARE EITHER UNEMPLOYED OR BROKE OR STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE, HOW THEN CAN YOU EXPECT HIM TO MARRY? TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU, MOST GUYS YOU GRADUATED WITH ARE EITHER STILL LOOKING FOR JOBS OR LIVING WITH THEIR PARENTS SO THEY CANNOT SHOULDER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MARRIAGE. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU DEAR, LIVE YOUR LIFE,FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER....PRAY ALWAYS THAT GOD WOULD SEND YOUR OWN MAN TO YOU AND AGAIN BE READY TO ACCEPT HIM THE WAY HE IS WHENEVER HE SHOWS UP....DON'T LET HIS FINANCIAL STATUS BE A BARRIER. GROW TOGETHER! CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by hisableplc(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^happy birthday!!! Bedt, all dis japanjantis u dey post for hia dey consume space mehn... Send ya cv via email to Chima o! tongue

Na job offer lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 1metre: 9:59am On May 13, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

u are desperate, it does not come that way
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:01am On May 13, 2013

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

Hello OP, I understand how you feel because I have once had female relations who had it all financially and beauty-wise, but were unable to find suitor, and I will tell you some truths here, pls don’t take it as an insult, just use it to liberate your mind.

The truth is that your problem started the very day you landed that job in a blue chip company, which I know already to be an oil firm (NLNG, Chev or Mob). As k me why I said that? As an African woman, you are wired to become- pompous, arrogant, prideful, disrespectful, etc to men who earn lesser than you once you are earning a big income, that’s a proven fact, and all African men crave for respect from their women, reason why most Nigerian guys find it difficult to consider single ladies earning big income for marriage except you guys had been dating before you got the job and you remained loyal and humble, and didn’t turn unruly and wayward like most single ladies in Nigeria that earn high income.

Remember, reasonable men don’t care about how much you have or how many countries you have visited before they consider you to be their wife; all they care for is- humility, respect, homeliness, decency, and generally good character, do you have those qualities or have you thrown them away in the midst of living glossy life and hoping that your fat pocket and widely travelled status would secure you a husband? If so, you need to work on your character and pray fervently to God for the grace of humility and moral uprightness.

From your words (pls forgive me if I sound harsh, just trying to help you see certain truths), you have intentionally blacklisted certain group of guys who are obviously your best bet in this situation. I know that deep down your heart, you want a man that’s earning higher than you, who must also be widely exposed like you, and that maybe your mistake number one because not every lady will marry a very rich guy, and not every lady will have a good-paying job that you already have, so you see God might have given you that good job for you to build your own family, for you to help your husband to be to stand, while you are busy complaining and waiting for Dangote’s younger son to come marry you, pls wake up.

Another painful truth is this: most men earning higher than you wouldn’t want to marry a lady who is earning big income because they wouldn’t want disrespect from their woman and they do want a homely woman who would respect them and have time to take care of their kids (not all, but most, talking from male perspective though), and that’s why you see such men going to marry ladies with peanut job, or those that are still serving in NYSC or unemployed and with no or less exposure like you have.

Real men don’t marry a woman because of where she works, how much she earns, where she lives or family she comes from, they marry for love, good character and person. In order words, if you want to increase your chances of finding a husband, please consider guys who are still working towards becoming financially free and work diligently and prayerfully with them to build your own home, but if you like, ignore this, you might still find your fantasy husband as God permits.

I am not saying you should go and sponsor a man, nope, but there are average guys looking for working class ladies like you, consider them, and stop complaining that they are unsettled, blah, blah, blah, and waiting for those that are earning higher than you cos it may not be God’s plan for you.

Try and be visiting home (village I mean) during Easter and Christmas. One of my friends that was born and brought up here in Nigeria met his wife in the village during Xmas, and guess what? The girl returned from United States to celebrate xmas in the village too, and FYI, her dad happened to be a very wealthy doctor in the states, and yet, she couldn’t find a husband in New York until she came to the village. They are living so happily married in the states right now.

One of my cousins met his wife in the village during xmas, and another of my close friend who wedded last Easter met his wife in the village during xmas and the girl returned from Abuja too. Guys no longer go to churches to search for wife because churches have been infiltrated by bad girls desperate for husband, reason you see guys going back home. School is another good environment, and if you must consider church, then you must be truly committed to not just Sunday activities, but weekly activities, can you?

So don’t just think that you will only meet your husband in the city- UK, Germany, etc….he maybe waiting for you in the village. But most importantly, change your mindset- money is nothing, and when I say nothing, I mean NOTHING, so remove money and status from your search and look for men with vision and creativity, and stop seeing yourself as too big for certain kinds of men cos your God destined husband might be amongst those class of men you had been snaring at, be wise, life doesn’t always work as we wish and plan it to.

Good luck.

10 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by subzidi: 10:10am On May 13, 2013
Nne dont worry! You've taken the first bold step. Afterall, problem shared is half solved. 31 years is not too old an age though quite ripe. There are so many friends i have just like you. In fact, one is a manager in one of the Telecomms, drives an SUV, still a virgin @ 36yrs! She hardly goes out except weddings,birthdays etc. Try and avoid going in groups with your fellow girls when out for social gatherings, a guy that wants to talk to you might be intimidated by the flock of chicks/your gfs around you, gfs can also yab or badmouth when they are in groups so even if you spot a guy you are cutting an eye for they might spoil it for you by yabbing the heck out of the guy grin .Limit hanging out with married friends too,you might be assumed to be married as well. For now avoid wearing rings, yes including cocktail rings, soemtimes guys cannot even differentiate which one is which, when you finally get hooked you can wear 10 on your fingers if you chose to.
Like others have said, have an open mind as you might even meet your Mr. Right on this thread despite all the junks being posted here by some boys guys tongue. Just give a try to any of the proposals on here but use your head. YOU MUST BE THE ONE TO CHOSE MEET UP PLACE(PUBLIC) remember Cynthia's case cry
Above All, pray and ask God to lead you and i'm sure if you have a very strong intuition/discerning mind you will never go wrong!
By the way I got married at 31yrs and i met my darling HUBBY on FACEBOOK yes you heard me FACEBOOK!

All the best gal....

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Sidewapcom(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2013

I share your pain but I think you should also take into consideration these opinion of mine
» Reduce your flashy dressing
» Reduce your class
» Don't show your despiracy to any man cos he may end up dumping you
» Please, please and please, never give your all to any man but that does not mean you should't be heads down as soon as you get one. May be me, Only God knows
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by subzidi: 10:20am On May 13, 2013
DailyNews:

Hello OP, I understand how you feel because I have once had female relations who had it all financially and beauty-wise, but were unable to find suitor, and I will tell you some truths here, pls don’t take it as an insult, just use it to liberate your mind.

The truth is that your problem started the very day you landed that job in a blue chip company, which I know already to be an oil firm (NLNG, Chev or Mob). As k me why I said that? As an African woman, you are wired to become- pompous, arrogant, prideful, disrespectful, etc to men who earn lesser than you once you are earning a big income, that’s a proven fact, and all African men crave for respect from their women, reason why most Nigerian guys find it difficult to consider single ladies earning big income for marriage except you guys had been dating before you got the job and you remained loyal and humble, and didn’t turn unruly and wayward like most single ladies in Nigeria that earn high income.

Remember, reasonable men don’t care about how much you have or how many countries you have visited before they consider you to be their wife; all they care for is- humility, respect, homeliness, decency, and generally good character, do you have those qualities or have you thrown them away in the midst of living glossy life and hoping that your fat pocket and widely travelled status would secure you a husband? If so, you need to work on your character and pray fervently to God for the grace of humility and moral uprightness.

From your words (pls forgive me if I sound harsh, just trying to help you see certain truths), you have intentionally blacklisted certain group of guys who are obviously your best bet in this situation. I know that deep down your heart, you want a man that’s earning higher than you, who must also be widely exposed like you, and that maybe your mistake number one because not every lady will marry a very rich guy, and not every lady will have a good-paying job that you already have, so you see God might have given you that good job for you to build your own family, for you to help your husband to be to stand, while you are busy complaining and waiting for Dangote’s younger son to come marry you, pls wake up.

Another painful truth is this: most men earning higher than you wouldn’t want to marry a lady who is earning big income because they wouldn’t want disrespect from their woman and they do want a homely woman who would respect them and have time to take care of their kids (not all, but most, talking from male perspective though), and that’s why you see such men going to marry ladies with peanut job, or those that are still serving in NYSC or unemployed and with no or less exposure like you have.

Real men don’t marry a woman because of where she works, how much she earns, where she lives or family she comes from, they marry for love, good character and person. In order words, if you want to increase your chances of finding a husband, please consider guys who are still working towards becoming financially free and work diligently and prayerfully with them to build your own home, but if you like, ignore this, you might still find your fantasy husband as God permits.

I am not saying you should go and sponsor a man, nope, but there are average guys looking for working class ladies like you, consider them, and stop complaining that they are unsettled, blah, blah, blah, and waiting for those that are earning higher than you cos it may not be God’s plan for you.

Try and be visiting home (village I mean) during Easter and Christmas. One of my friends that was born and brought up here in Nigeria met his wife in the village during Xmas, and guess what? The girl returned from United States to celebrate xmas in the village too, and FYI, her dad happened to be a very wealthy doctor in the states, and yet, she couldn’t find a husband in New York until she came to the village. They are living so happily married in the states right now.

One of my cousins met his wife in the village during xmas, and another of my close friend who wedded last Easter met his wife in the village during xmas and the girl returned from Abuja too. Guys no longer go to churches to search for wife because churches have been infiltrated by bad girls desperate for husband, reason you see guys going back home. School is another good environment, and if you must consider church, then you must be truly committed to not just Sunday activities, but weekly activities, can you?

So don’t just think that you will only meet your husband in the city- UK, Germany, etc….he maybe waiting for you in the village. But most importantly, change your mindset- money is nothing, and when I say nothing, I mean NOTHING, so remove money and status from your search and look for men with vision and creativity, and stop seeing yourself as too big for certain kinds of men cos your God destined husband might be amongst those class of men you had been snaring at, be wise, life doesn’t always work as we wish and plan it to.

Good luck.
SPOT ON!!! Op please add this to my own piece of akara too! In fact, the above scenario was my own case! I pretended to be a job-seeker when i met my hubby while infact i was earning like thrice his salary then! Fast forward toady, he earns/makes 4times more than me financially! I saw the pottential, i saw an honest hardworking, God fearing man who adored me and i ran with it!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by fpeter(f): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
DailyNews:

Good luck.
..TYPICAL IGBO MAN'S IDEALOGY

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2013
fpeter: ..TYPICAL IGBO MAN'S IDEALOGY
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Korrection(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2013
So she wont know how to cook? You missed the track. Good looks are not just it.try convincing the more and what if she end up having a bad mother inlaw? Brosssssss i hail oh.
back2sender: Happyness, can we meet? thats if you are based in lagos.check my statistics below

I posted my stats earlier in a separate thread and what I got was tons of fraud messages, it shows a lot of fraudsters on the prowl in nairaland ( boys don’t want to do legitimate work). Yahoo boys please back off

Check my previous posts and you will have a feel of my thots process.

Fellas/ndlers in the house, today is my birthday so no "yabbis', my day is not complete without visiting nairaland to see your various posts.I learn alot from the posts (the good, bad & ugly). There is always a lesson to take a way from it

My Statistics;
Height -6ft 2inch
Skin Color- dark
Body shape- Slim built and I use glasses (Short sighted)
Work- Maritime sector/ asst sales mgr
Work Location- Apapa
Residence - Ajah Lagos

Personality;
Iam a mix of a melancholic (analytical and thoughtful), and phlegmatic (relaxed and quiet) person.
a good chess player and love watching football and movies

Tribe is not a factor,the lady must be someone that is;

1-Compatible
2.Compromising
3.Has Character
4.Communicator
5.The lady should be Above 30.Iam > 35 ≤ 38
6.Attractive,slim or not too much on the fat side, her height no be problem i get that one on my side

Above all the lady must have a good heart and not necessarily a religious person.
ayenicoli@yahoo.com/20d6042f

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by back2sender: 10:30am On May 13, 2013
hisableplc:

Na job offer lol

Thanks for the Bday meassage but i dey gainfully employed with a big career move around the corner, i will holla you guys soon on it.

ID no mind the guy jor he just wwanted to pull my legs.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by back2sender: 10:35am On May 13, 2013
Korrection: So she wont know how to cook? You missed the track. Good looks are not just it.try convincing the more and what if she end up having a bad mother inlaw? Brosssssss i hail oh.

I will teach her how to cook, iam very good at it because as the first son i was drilled by my parents on house chores( beating/brushing inclusive because i stubborn back then ooo) .Though you have a point but i can work around this. Thanks for ur comment,its noted
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by stone2x: 10:36am On May 13, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

short of word cos am in the same shoes as you are and dnt know how to go about it. find it difficult to chat up female ladies i dnt knw in public...not that am a shy type but i just dnt want insult or be doing a try and error tins. if you are in lagos we could try and hook up please bb pin 2392B86B
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by biolabee(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2013

So wht is wrong with the ideology
Always bringing evrything to tribe
Is it sensible or not?

SMH
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by AjanleKoko: 10:42am On May 13, 2013
biolabee:

So wht is wrong with the ideology
Always bringing evrything to tribe
Is it sensible or not?

SMH

A good example of the chumps I referred to earlier angry
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:44am On May 13, 2013
@ poster,I have tried to read ur posts and i can see u r desperate. You dnt have to tell d whole world you travel to UK on vacations or have a good job. Let men find these out themselves. Do u think those sending you PMs really have true feelings for you when dey havent even seen ur face? They r there to play and if u think anyone of them will be serious, let me advise you that dat guy will play very smart till he gets what he wants from you and he wont marry u in d long run.
I think you need to work on ursef cos u mayb d architect of ur own problem
You shldnt even think of dating any of the guys dat sent u PM cos u said initially dat u ddint come here to look for a date or whom to marry but to look 4 advise.U had better dont get carried away by those PMs.
I have learnt a lesson in life, a man shld look out for a woman and not the other way round.
This is d way i wuld talk to a friend or younger sista
Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:47am On May 13, 2013
stone2x: Happyness_Chima:

short of word cos am in the same shoes as you are and dnt know how to go about it. find it difficult to chat up female ladies i dnt knw in public...not that am a shy type but i just dnt want insult or be doing a try and error tins. if you are in lagos we could try and hook up please bb pin 2392B86B
so if she is not ur type of person afta u have chatted 4 a while, u look for anoda lady online? Be a man and walk up to a lady.
If u r the shy type or u dont want any lady to turn u down, remain single then.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Davidoritse: 10:47am On May 13, 2013
Keep on praying, God will one day answer your prayers
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by OKOROJAKE: 10:56am On May 13, 2013
I'm sorry abt ur situation.kindly call me on 07084777450 so we can talk.U may need deliverance.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:58am On May 13, 2013
sub_zidi:
SPOT ON!!! Op please add this to my own piece of akara too! In fact, the above scenario was my own case! I pretended to be a job-seeker when i met my hubby while infact i was earning like thrice his salary then! Fast forward toady, he earns/makes 4times more than me financially! I saw the pottential, i saw an honest hardworking, God fearing man who adored me and i ran with it!
you must be a very wise lady...but most working class single ladies of today don't reason like you, I know many of them, I see lots of them, and I know they will be waiting and hoping to meet one celebrity guy to marry them, maybe they will wait for eternity!!!

You can't win in everything in life- it hardly works; you must win in some areas and fail in some. You have already won in securing a good job that most of your mates dream of, so don't cry too much about finding your dream man, cos maybe you are destined to build your dream man, while you are here daydreaming of men who are settled to come marry you...pls dear sister wake up and look around you, there must be good guys with great prospects who aren't settled the way you desire, work with them and bring out the best in them and see what would happen.

...and this is where I blame feminist with their gender-equality nonesense!!! Now, out of trying to equalize everything, more single ladies have been over financially empowered more than the single guys- as you can see, we now have more single girls earning big income than guys, and these single girls have refused to come down low, instead they keep daydreaming and clamoring to marry the few guys who are earning big, and reason you see them being used and dumped by some playboys cos one rich playboy will be controlling more than 20 different working class girls while one decent guy earning average income is out there searching for one good girl to love and marry, and those girls keep turning him down and running after the settled guys...

but even if a guy is working in the moon and earning bigger than Bill Gates, he wouldn't mind marrying a poor girl with no educational qualification so long as he loves her, but a woman would never do that once she starts earning big income, reason why nature doesn't support a single woman being so much financially empowered, but the European and American culture has brainwashed us and now we are reaping the consequences.

OP, just come down and stop daydreaming for a very settled man, and if luckily he comes, thank God and grab him, but for now, come down and face the reality, the Nigerian economy isn't as favourable as you think, and the poor guy you see today doesn't mean he isn't dreaming and planning to become the next Dangote, maybe your love and presence may inspire him to greatness....look for men with vision, talent and focus and work with one and see....thank me later.

You are right...but the most important thing right now is to give the poster good counsels to help her out of her present predicament, so lets not derail, thanks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by biolabee(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2013
AjanleKoko:

A good example of the chumps I referred to earlier angry

Na soo.. Just bring down a perfectly reasonable advice onthe basis of tribe and you don't proffer an alternative or a rebuttal

Muppet thinking

Aj how far lol
The lion king limped off again
Congrats on the liga
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:05am On May 13, 2013
nikkykay: @ poster,I have tried to read ur posts and i can see u r desperate. You dnt have to tell d whole world you travel to UK on vacations or have a good job. Let men find these out themselves. Do u think those sending you PMs really have true feelings for you when dey havent even seen ur face? They r there to play and if u think anyone of them will be serious, let me advise you that dat guy will play very smart till he gets what he wants from you and he wont marry u in d long run.
I think you need to work on ursef cos u mayb d architect of ur own problem
You shldnt even think of dating any of the guys dat sent u PM cos u said initially dat u ddint come here to look for a date or whom to marry but to look 4 advise.U had better dont get carried away by those PMs.
I have learnt a lesson in life, a man shld look out for a woman and not the other way round.
This is d way i wuld talk to a friend or younger sista
Thank u
Very thoughtful of you...if she likes, let her ignore your warning...but I must commend your sense of reasoning....and I am suspecting that you are happily married from how mature and sensible you sound, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Jman06(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2013
I hate it when ppl say keep being whom u are,hw about positive change?pple change frm their bad ways and become good.@Op what kind of husbsand do u expect 2 find in a night club?
baby_123: Take your time. You can meet the one any where. Just be open minded. Also, husband will not come and meet you in your house. I know couples that like to drink together. They could have met at a beer parlor. Who knows. grin. Keep being who you are, the man that will appreciate you will, for who you are. And it is better that way. As you dont want to pretend and marry someone who will make you miserable.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:27am On May 13, 2013
Jman06: I hate it when ppl say keep being whom u are,hw about positive change?pple change frm their bad ways and become good.@Op what kind of husbsand do u expect 2 find in a night club?
Psquare or DBanj I guess...or don't you want 2Face's friends to marry too Searching for the right people in the wrong place...how many reasonable Nigerian men go to club to find wife

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by holysina(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2013
And I dey here dey find wife since! Abeg come jor
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:56am On May 13, 2013
Jman06: I hate it when ppl say keep being whom u are,hw about positive change?pple change frm their bad ways and become good.@Op what kind of husbsand do u expect 2 find in a night club?
Night crawlers like her! and she will come back here to tell us her husband keeps late nights!
DailyNews: Very thoughtful of you...if she likes, let her ignore your warning...but I must commend your sense of reasoning....and I am suspecting that you are happily married from how mature and sensible you sound, stay blessed.
Thank u
Aint married but experience has taught ds lady load of lessons!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.