Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71823 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Decryptor(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2013
Osas~79:

with this type of attitude, you will be a very bad husband & wife beater. No strings attached, you have not learned the basis of a REAL BLACK 21ST CENTURY MAN. Keep living in your old cutural pot-hole.
All this talk to win the heart of one Happyness Chioma?cheesy na wah o! What do u do overseas sef? I hope you are not a cabbie driver or dish-washer in a diner/restaurant cos that is not included in the criteria the OP wants in a man
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by ozoemeka(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

That's cool, you can have me for guap$$
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by OLEBRUKU(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2013
1. keep staying with your parents.
2. dress well cos u will be addressed by the way you dress.
3. smile always.
4. maintain a good relationship with people around you.
5. Above all, have faith in God.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Johnsonpac(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2013
baby_123: Take your time. You can meet the one any where. Just be open minded. Also, husband will not come and meet you in your house. I know couples that like to drink together. They could have met at a beer parlor. Who knows. grin. Keep being who you are, the man that will appreciate you will, for who you are. And it is better that way. As you dont want to pretend and marry someone who will make you miserable.
Check me out if interested holla @ me 07033077486 BBM 2227370A
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Jimfrank: 8:08am On May 13, 2013
will u marry me?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Moralistli(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2013
As you have openly involved God, your story will certainly change from that of unmarried to HAPPILY MARRIED status effect from today IJN,,,,,,,, Where are you? Come here and echo 'Amen'
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by kennethisland: 8:25am On May 13, 2013
Dear Happiness,
I read your mail this morning and was moved to tell you that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Put all your trust in him. Remember some trust in bulls, cattles and horses but those that trust in God Almighty are like mountains that cannot be removed.
Believe in God for with him all things are possible. Accelerate your prayer life, show mercy to them who need it and live happily unto the Lord, desist from anything that destroys the spirit, refuse to post again you have a good job and be expectant.

God will surprise you soon.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Jimfrank: 8:28am On May 13, 2013
post ur pix
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Korrection(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2013
Im in the same shoe with you. There are women everywhere but no wife...well im 36 and single. But im not that rich but im not broke.

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by obi123: 8:53am On May 13, 2013
I have a good job and travel to the UK

well if that's all you are offering , you will be single for a very long time ,good luck to you
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nduson20: 8:59am On May 13, 2013
You have said it all. most guys applying here are just after her wealth and possessions, so bad.
ROSYL: I've taken my time to go through every post on this thread,and I arrived to one and only conclusion; Men of today are shameless.damn! Check out the way they are advertising themselves, running their resume, posting their digits, just because of a vulnerable self made woman.
That’s sad how plastic and artificial life has become. It gets harder and harder to find something…real.The supposedly immaterial men, we now know, can be bisected with a woman's good job, fantanstic and consistent salary, unlimited trips to abroad.The real opposition is that between the ego-bound man, whose existence is structured by the principle of having, and the free man, who has overcome his egocentricity.

Seriously shaking my head at some men on this thread, eg, truelove.com.
If I hear 2moro that women are materialistic eeeeh......
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Reachyrich(f): 9:00am On May 13, 2013
Aunt u're almost like me bt am free in jesus name. my advice is to move closer to God because those people are very sturborn moreova deliverance we do better. If u knw what i mean u we surely work towards it.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2013
Reachyrich: Aunt u're almost like me bt am free in jesus name. my advice is to move closer to God because those people are very sturborn moreova deliverance we do better. If u knw what i mean u we surely work towards it.

Amen my sister.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by lifestyle1(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2013
All i can say is..... be patient...
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by BankuTilapia: 9:04am On May 13, 2013
Remember all da men u rejected grin cheesy grin cuz u tot u r still young n better men will come along. Datz wot happen to most women who think they r smart, too picky and thinking ders Mr. Right somewhere who will cum n mek all their dreams come true. Most women dig their own grave and b4 they realize its too late.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by beeman80: 9:04am On May 13, 2013
U dont ve to be desperate because men will only take u for a ride.But having said that,I would like to know a few,Do u feel u have the right behaviour to attract or keep a man?Are u domineering as a result of your upwardly mobile lifestyle?Are u domesticated at least to an appreciable level?Do u have a fair culinary skill?And lastly do u look okay?
I know there is no perfect woman or man anywhere but you can work on yourself.
If u dont mind,u can send me a mail in confidence @ beemantazz@yahoo.com or bemmantazz@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by akdjr(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2013
where are you from?

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:05am On May 13, 2013
Good morning. To my surprise some posts are blocked. Did they violate the policy of this website? Some of you have been so helpful and encouraging. You lifted me up from a terrible weekend and I'm grateful. I will continue to wax strong in my faith.

Please give me some time to accept your requests. Thanks a lot.
This is a proof - You have 79 new Nairaland PMs. Please check your e-mail account now. (Dismiss)
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by k00lxpert(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2013

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

hello Hapiness, what re u looking 4 in ur ideal man? this is xpedient & cud also be a lesson too...loose urself
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Reachyrich(f): 9:07am On May 13, 2013
I can render a little help if u dont mind.cal dis no 08030757990.u are blessed.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by BankuTilapia: 9:08am On May 13, 2013
Ders nuttin lyk Mr. Right datz da mistake most of u women mek.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by whytnblack: 9:08am On May 13, 2013
Most of this people have said my mind. But I believe there's still 1 more thing you're waiting to hear; your wish granted.. Email Whytnblack@gmail.com. Ask me what wish is granted.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 2legit2qwt: 9:09am On May 13, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Good morning. To my surprise some posts are blocked. Did they violate the policy of this website? Some of you have been so helpful and encouraging. You lifted me up from a terrible weekend and I'm grateful. I will continue to wax strong in my faith.

This is a proof - You have 79 new Nairaland PMs. Please check your e-mail account now. (Dismiss)

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Nairaland men cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck Happyness_Chima with choosing from the list that possibly include scammers and criminals. Please be very careful and don't be desperate with your selection as well, being single isn't always bad sometime if your options aren't that great.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by beeman80: 9:11am On May 13, 2013
olawaletaiwo: yes ma, you don't have any problem, i m here waiting for you, i m serious, if you don't mind, i will like to marry you and spend all the rest of my life with you, i m ready to settle down with you here is my 08065931025
Goat!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by beeman80: 9:14am On May 13, 2013
coputa: With your name i guess you are from the eastern part of the country...are you not selective..if not,dont you think its the huge amount they pay as bride price in the east that is scaring away suitors.....okay,let us look inward,.are you a wife material,do you have the qualities of a good wife,.are you not arrogant,snubish and proud,may be because you have a good job..,these are things that scares men away from a woman....if you are free from all these,then i will advice you to improve your social life...,join a group in your church, you can be an usher..attend parties viz marriages,birthdays,burials but not night clubs..be modest.,and also dont rent your own apartment yet,it will send a wrong message to the opposite sex....i wish you good luck.,

Very very precise and on point.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:14am On May 13, 2013
2legit2qwt: Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Nairaland men cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck Happyness_Chima with choosing from the list that possibly include scammers and criminals. Please be very careful and don't be desperate with your selection as well, being single isn't always bad sometime if your options aren't that great.

Thanks. I will heed to your advice. I didn't come here to look for a husband but to seek advice and bond with others in my shoes. If God says I will find a good husband here, I claim it by his grace.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by zivility: 9:16am On May 13, 2013
u dont keep doing wat everyone else is doing n expect a different result. u have to go outside d box, dont go to club n expect to fine a husband there. go out in d afternoon to places were u can meet decent people. then ur looks, dont com out looking like a campus girl n expect a serious man to aproach u, cut down on make up n provocative dressieng, a man needs to c in a woman descent respectable qualities for him to think of marrying.
as u are materially endowed dont shy away from less endowed men, u jus need to c d right qualities: confidence, determined, progresive - if a man has these characters u should consider irespective of his pocket. and dont forget the possibility of u helping a man to reach his goals wink. stand out.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by hisableplc(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Good morning. To my surprise some posts are blocked. Did they violate the policy of this website? Some of you have been so helpful and encouraging. You lifted me up from a terrible weekend and I'm grateful. I will continue to wax strong in my faith.

Out of the bolded no not one....shaking my head seriously....lol grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by BankuTilapia: 9:20am On May 13, 2013

Da problem is u, u said all da men dat approach u r either unsettled or have one problem or the other. Woman if u can't accommodate someone's flaws in a relationship den u betta wait for Jesus to come cuz i can assure u ain't no Mr. Right anywhere dat will cum and mek ur dreams cum true cuz every package cums with its own instructions, i mean every man have his own shortcomings. Da problem wit most of u women is dat u can't see ahead, u r short sighted and wen a gud man cums u can't even see becuz u r waiting for Mr. Right. A man who is tall, handsome, educated, rich, faithful, blah blah blah ..............

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by hisableplc(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2013
I have 79 problems and Happiness Chima is just that one..... grin grin grin * Obama speech style* wink
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On May 13, 2013

Ewo! 79? Madam, post am hia make we help u drill them since u no gree hire me as PA. sad
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by AjanleKoko: 9:26am On May 13, 2013
As usual, chumps are jumping all over this thread in glee, offering ridiculous opinions to make themselves happy undecided angry

Nothing like a lady unlucky in love, abi? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.