Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71888 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 11:43pm On May 12, 2013
free2ryhme:

I like this guy he is bold ... Gud one
cheers!!!...still waiting for her reply
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 12, 2013
truelove.com:

cheers!!!...still waiting for her reply

I have missed berra in my silliness

Back to thread

Did you contact the lady true true
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Danfo(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2013
truelove.com:

Hahahahahaha, my man which one come be unsettled, she need husdand and am 100% ready 2be her husband. @happyness chima, pls drop ya number

@truelove.com,

grin Are you serious? You keep urging her to drop her number. If she does you might not get through because the line will be busy for weeks with settled, half-settled and permanently unsettled guys calling her. Be careful what you wish bro cool

It's actually funny to hope the OP will ever make public her number..she's too popular to do that, I sense.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by DonWhizzy: 11:50pm On May 12, 2013
(60)Nine%:

Actually, back to the thread and to HARDON's comment

What do you mean by the above?

What has male dogs etc got to do with single life?

It's obvious that you think that without marriage the lady can't live a happy life.

And no, I'm not married. I'm in my early 20s, so this has nothing to do with a personal experience.

Therein lies the ansa you seek. Simply ignore d tantrums and scroll to HARDDON's reply

www.nairaland.com/1201551/why-nigerians-obsess-marriage-sef/14

Don't you forget
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2013
His name truelove may just win her heart
There is something in a name
A man who calls himself true love deserves to be given a chance

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by kizito96(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2013
Please get in touch i have a brother looking for a wife, he just returned from Uk, The lady i promised to show him has just been involved in a fraud case involving the bank and that is ruled out.First of all you must be Igbo from Imo State, no long distance marriage this time around. kizito96@yahoo.com
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 12, 2013
kizito96: Please get in touch i have a brother looking for a wife, he just returned from Uk, The lady i promised to show him has just been involved in a fraud case involving the bank and that is ruled out.First of all you must be Igbo from Imo State, no long distance marriage this time around. kizito96@yahoo.com

Hahahahahhahahahaha
So she will be the the fall back eh kwa
Did u have to reveal all that
Una dey funny o

But why the Imo state only clause
I find that strange
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 60Nine: 11:53pm On May 12, 2013
DonWhizzy :

There lies the ansa you seek.

www.nairaland.com/1201551/why-nigerians-obsess-marriage-sef/14

Don't you forget

So i'm not the only one musing about that question

Nigerians are too obsessed with marriage

Nobody wants to advice the OP right

Even the ones in miserable marriage advised her to find a man lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 60Nine: 11:55pm On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Is it by force to marry?

Some ppl on this thread are married and miserable. Some even have loose husbands scoping for young puzzies.

OP, maybe this is your blessing.

Just enjoy life as you dey go lipsrsealed

This is my initial post on this thread.

OP needs to heed to my warning before she gets duped and bought into a loveless marriage kiss

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Xfemt(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2013
jst call dis number 08065500452 nd i tink i can help u or u can add me on facebook ayoregha davidson tobore or femiregha2001@yahoo.com... Ll b waiting, thx
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by DonWhizzy: 11:57pm On May 12, 2013
(60)Nine%:

So i'm not the only one musing about that question

Nigerians are too obsessed with marriage

Nobody wants to advice the OP right

Even the ones in miserable marriage advised her to find a man lol

So all that has been layed forth, excluding your jibes ofcos, is not good enuf?
Please do kindly educate us what you mean вч nobody wants to advise RIGHTLY
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by bola4dprec(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.
you need to be careful keeping late outside has nothing to offer you, at this juncture I will advice you to start attending prayer meeting well well God's time is the best
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 12:12am On May 13, 2013
ROSYL: I've taken my time to go through every post on this thread,and I arrived to one and only conclusion; Men of today are shameless.damn! Check out the way they are advertising themselves, running their resume, posting their digits, just because of a vulnerable self made woman.
That’s sad how plastic and artificial life has become. It gets harder and harder to find something…real.The supposedly immaterial men, we now know, can be bisected with a woman's good job, fantanstic and consistent salary, unlimited trips to abroad.The real opposition is that between the ego-bound man, whose existence is structured by the principle of having, and the free man, who has overcome his egocentricity.

Seriously shaking my head at some men on this thread, eg, truelove.com.
If I hear 2moro that women are materialistic eeeeh......

most girls i dated in the past, were all after my money. they made me belive love is all about money....Since happynes chima is made, so i decided to 2see if i can get true love with someone from the same class with me.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 12:16am On May 13, 2013
Seriously now
I like topics like this

I have couples that I have put together
Seun needs to make me official match maker grin
I like such things
It is beautiful and exciting to see people I brought together actually get married
I inherited the matchmaking gene from my momma
She put together over 20 couples,I am now on my third grin
I still remember the tubers of yams and fowls she got as thank you gifts grin grin

Like my mom,I also have men trusting me to find them wives
I don't know what it is really but I have had strangers I never met,just over the phone conversation asking if I could hook them up with somebody
My hubby has asked me to get out of the matchmaking business but I just can't

Right now I have a Calabar man here in the USA that needs a wife grin
I found his friend a wife,a beautiful Igbo wife and he sent message that I find him one
I am still looking for a befitting spouse for him
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by jbass1(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm u knw wat kal me on 08038063872 and let me giv u a clue.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 2legit2qwt: 12:21am On May 13, 2013
The family section is as messy and brutal as it can get, 21 rules my azz
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 12:31am On May 13, 2013
nwando:

I have missed berra in my silliness

Back to thread

Did you contact the lady true true
Yep
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 12:34am On May 13, 2013
Danfo:

@truelove.com,

grin Are you serious? You keep urging her to drop her number. If she does you might not get through because the line will be busy for weeks with settled, half-settled and permanently unsettled guys calling her. Be careful what you wish bro cool

It's actually funny to hope the OP will ever make public her number..she's too popular to do that, I sense.

am serious man, i wish she would mail me her number
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 12:36am On May 13, 2013
nwando: His name truelove may just win her heart
There is something in a name
A man who calls himself true love deserves to be given a chance
Thanks men!!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 12:37am On May 13, 2013
truelove.com:

This ur mouth go finish the small money OP don build for herself .. cheesy
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 12:37am On May 13, 2013
truelove.com:

Can you tell us a little about yourself
There could be other ladies interested if happiness is not
Tell us about yourself and what you have to offer a prospective spouse

* swinging into matchmaker mode*
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 12:44am On May 13, 2013
smdh....

NL, always filled with suprises
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 12:46am On May 13, 2013
nwando:

Can you tell us a little about yourself
There could be other ladies interested if happiness is not
Tell us about yourself and what you have to offer a prospective spouse

* swinging into matchmaker mode*

i wanna have a break now , my hand is tired of typing. i will be back later 2drop ma bio. cheers!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.