Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. (1253 Views)

Science And Religion - A Conflict Or Harmony? / Is Religion A Hoax? - Watch the "truth" about The Greatest Story Ever Told / Is Religion A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by mantraa: 11:19am On May 11, 2013
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 3cassavasticks: 11:49am On May 11, 2013
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2013
3cassava sticks:
I like her ascent but she is an idiot sha

^^ GBAM! A Jamo atheist = a joke.
Period! you can tell her I SAID THAT. cool
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2013
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by mantraa: 6:13pm On May 11, 2013
I like her ascent but she is an i.diot sha

Interesting comment. Why do you think she is an i.diot?

Think about it, it's true, we were enslaved by Christians at the edge of a sword, and now we have adopted their religion. And you call her an i.diot for telling the truth?
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by menmustwank: 7:17pm On May 11, 2013
mantraa:

Interesting comment. Why do you think she is an i.diot?

Think about it, it's true, we were enslaved by Christians at the edge of a sword, and now we have adopted their religion. And you call her an i.diot for telling the truth?
Nonsense. We have also adopted their music, culture, education, language, clothing, goverment style etc at the edge of the sword. But it is only religion she saw to hate. She never talk wetin dey bite am.
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2013
menmustwank:
Nonsense. We have also adopted their music, culture, education, language, clothing, goverment style etc at the edge of the sword. But it is only religion she saw to hate. She never talk wetin dey bite am.

Nope.....education came 300 years after slavery from the british
furthermore, we didnt adopt their music or culture....speak for yourself....I dont remember fuji or nice being proper English music

The people dumped their religion

We Africans are taking their religion as gold.

The UK is about 40% irreligious. Imagine
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:

^^ GBAM! A Jamo atheist = a joke.
Period! you can tell her I SAID THAT. cool

Could you stop saying "jamo". Abeg.

Anyways, there are many dreadlocked jamaican atheists. I know because, I met some before.

You are actually ignorant about your own heritage.
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 12, 2013
i am 20+ sir...i will say "Jamo", "Yardie", or whatever I please. grin
second since when does having dreadlocks determine one's faith?

I am Jamaican and I do not have dreads.. tongue
lastly, the last line is rich coming from someone who doesn't know the history of his own people grin

please. stop self projecting.
we were on a roll debating and sharing laughs..don't piss on the good vibe cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 1:32am On May 12, 2013
*Kails*:
i am 20+ sir...i will say "Jamo", "Yardie", or whatever I please. grin
second since when does having dreadlocks determine one's faith?

I am Jamaican and I do not have dreads.. tongue
lastly, the last line is rich coming from someone who doesn't know the history of his own people grin

please. stop self projecting.
we were on a roll debating and sharing laughs..don't piss on the good vibe cool.

grin grin

You can say "yardie" but "jamo" is just odd coming from a Jamaican.

What do you mean that I dont know the history of my own people? I am an African living in Africa. You, on the other hand have a fragmented history- the African part damaged by slavery and so it is difficult for you to truly find your African roots.

lol.......who said dreadlocks determine faith? Just describing the guys to you.

As for our "having a good time"........its not a problem.....just dont bash atheism
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 4cassavasticks: 5:24am On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:
Nope.....education came 300 years after slavery from the british
furthermore, we didnt adopt their music or culture....speak for yourself....I dont remember fuji or nice being proper English music

The people dumped their religion

We Africans are taking their religion as gold.

The UK is about 40% irreligious. Imagine
Stupid british slave

You speak their language
you wear their clothes
you eat their food and drinks
you watch their movies and read their books
even your local music sounds like a weird mix of europop and afrobeat

....and when you masters changed their religion, you followed them like an obedient dog. like a stupid slave dog
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 4cassavasticks: 5:28am On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:
As for our "having a good time"........its not a problem.....just dont bash atheism
Why you dey cry? eh oya take cabin biscuit . . . but bashing atheism is fun now. Who can pass up a chance to mock ridiculous beliefs?
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 7:12am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
Stupid british slave

You speak their language
you wear their clothes
you eat their food and drinks
you watch their movies and read their books
even your local music sounds like a weird mix of europop and afrobeat

....and when you masters changed their religion, you followed them like an obedient dog. like a stupid slave dog

I watch all movies and I wear all clothes- both african traditional and suits
I also listen to dancehall music mostly (That's Jamaican if you dunno)

I am an atheist based on choice. I bow to no one.

#freedom swag cool

run along and go and suck a cassava d!!ck
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 7:13am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
Why you dey cry? eh oya take cabin biscuit . . . but bashing atheism is fun now. Who can pass up a chance to mock ridiculous beliefs?

Trololo
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 4cassavasticks: 7:20am On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Trololo
cry cry baby you want to suck your mummy's breast....SHAME!
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 7:21am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
cry cry baby you want to suck your mummy's breast....SHAME!

See this old man. Your mates spend time with their children and wives at home or are busy at work.

You come here to troll with time to create at least 6 different usernames. Failure in life.
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 4cassavasticks: 7:43am On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this old man. Your mates spend time with their children and wives at home or are busy at work.

You come here to troll with time to create at least 6 different usernames. Failure in life.
see this uppity idiot, I'm 17 and I'm sure i'm more intelligent than you (i wonder how stupid you must have been when you were my age).

I am sure your mates have married (maybe you are even married with children). but you are on nairaland everyday like someone addicted to crack.
Do you know the gateman has been going balls deep in your wife while you were arguing on nairaland
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 7:57am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
see this uppity idiot, I'm 17 and I'm sure i'm more intelligent than you (i wonder how stupid you must have been when you were my age).

I am sure your mates have married (maybe you are even married with children). but you are on nairaland everyday like someone addicted to crack.
Do you know the gateman has been going balls deep in your wife while you were arguing on nairaland

Is this the lie you tell yourself?

I am a blogger and so, I am always on the internet. Doofus. Even while I am here, I am working.

You are loser.

Tell me, what is going to be your next username after you get banned for trolling? "Suck-Cassava-D!!cks"?
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 4cassavasticks: 8:18am On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is this the lie you tell yourself?

I am a blogger and so, I am always on the internet. Doofus. Even while I am here, I am working.

You are loser.

Tell me, what is going to be your next username after you get banned for trolling? "Suck-Cassava-D!!cks"?
hehehehehehehe.....you are a blogger and nairaland is your job. Self delusion much.

hehehehehe....[size=14pt]logicboy, logicboy01, logicboy02, logicboy03, MacDaddy, Macdaddy01[/size]. It's like we are doing the same job o!

At least my new username will be sexier than logicboy04
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
hehehehehehehe.....you are a blogger and nairaland is your job. Self delusion much.

hehehehehe....[size=14pt]logicboy, logicboy01, logicboy02, logicboy03, MacDaddy, Macdaddy01[/size]. It's like we are doing the same job o!

At least my new username will be sexier than logicboy04

lol.......

Logicboy03:

You forgot Abdulsleek grin That was my fave.

lol....are you seriously comparing my case to yours?

That was over the space of 7 months [size=16pt]for the islamic section only[/size]. Everyone knows Maclatunji.
=======================================================================

Troll harder bro. (6 usernames in the space of 2 days)
Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 4cassavasticks: 5:56pm On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.......

(1) (Reply)

Creative Miracles (I) / . / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Controversial Statements About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.