Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically (8238 Views)

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by ATMC(f): 6:21am On May 13, 2013
op a na-ekwu nke i kwuru, ikwukwa ozo, unu asi n' udi mmadu gini bu ife nkea bikokwanu? ooo afunurom #shrugs
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Bontee: 6:44am On May 13, 2013
Hmm
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2013
ATMC: op a na-ekwu nke i kwuru, ikwukwa ozo, unu asi n' udi mmadu gini bu ife nkea bikokwanu? ooo afunurom #shrugs
STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES GADDEMIT angry
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by ATMC(f): 2:19pm On May 13, 2013
obadiah777: STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES GADDEMIT angry
look for someone dt has d gift of interpretation smiley
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 13, 2013
ATMC: look for someone dt has d gift of interpretation smiley
grin grin grin YEAH LET ME CALL GOSHEN. HE IS SKILLED IN THESE SORT OF THINGS
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by ATMC(f): 7:48pm On May 13, 2013
goshen? lol no go dt side, dt's not part of ministry

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:14am On May 14, 2013
Obadiah the heretic. A man of god insulting someone else. Is that what jesus will do? God save us from these false prophets.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 8:40am On May 14, 2013
olire: Obadiah the heretic. A man of god insulting someone else. Is that what jesus will do? God save us from these false prophets.
THAT RAP SONG WAS SLAMMING. THE ARTIST IS A CHRISTIAN GUY FROM NEW ORLEANS CALLED TIREO
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: THAT RAP SONG WAS SLAMMING. THE ARTIST IS A CHRISTIAN GUY FROM NEW ORLEANS CALLED TIREO
shocked u didn't insult me, dats odd.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ubenedictus(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2013
hehehe, i never saw this coming
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by goldplated(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2013
so many nonsense flying up and down nl these days
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, i never saw this coming
KING UBE
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2013
goldplated: so many nonsense flying up and down nl these days
YEAH STOP ROAMING ABOUT
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 17, 2013
undecidedGys pls hw do I check ma nairaland private message
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2013
olire: undecidedGys pls hw do I check ma nairaland private message
ADD WHOMEVER SENT THE MESSAGE AND LET THEM ADD YOU. THEN CHECK YOUR EMAIL
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 9:23am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: ADD WHOMEVER SENT THE MESSAGE AND LET THEM ADD YOU. THEN CHECK YOUR EMAIL
this is wat i saw You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please
check your e-mail account now. Is it my yahoomail i should check.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2013
olire: this is wat i saw You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please
check your e-mail account now. Is it my yahoomail i should check.
WHATEVER EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU USED TO OPEN YOUR NAIRALAND ACCOUNT
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2013
U re a pig.U big piece of s.h.*.t.It's fools like you that angry angry angrydeserve to be locked in an asylum.So Martin Luther king Jr that fought against oppression is now demonic? I'm sure a daft lad lyk u would have supported apartheid
Retard angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
FOOL FINDER: U re a pig.U big piece of s.h.*.t.It's fools like you that angry angry angrydeserve to be locked in an asylum.So Martin Luther king Jr that fought against oppression is now demonic? I'm sure a daft lad lyk u would have supported apartheid
Retard angry angry
stop acting like muslem foundamentalist

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
FOOL FINDER: U re a pig.U big piece of s.h.*.t.It's fools like you that angry angry angrydeserve to be locked in an asylum.So Martin Luther king Jr that fought against oppression is now demonic? I'm sure a daft lad lyk u would have supported apartheid
Retard angry angry
God did not create the different races to be integrated. we were created to be segregated. Dr kings dream was his own folly and he would be such a prominent player in the history of Israel is why the lord specifically spoke about him

revelation 21 vs 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. <<< when christ returns there will be no more sea meaning no integration. every race would return to his own land

jeremiah 23 vs 31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. <<< exactly what dr king did. the lord didnt tell him to integrate people. that was his own vain opinion

jeremiah 23 vs 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. <<< dr kings speech predicted in the bible before it happened. i have a dream. i have a dream wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: God did not create the different races to be integrated. we were created to be segregated. Dr kings dream was his own folly and he would be such a prominent player in the history of Israel is why the lord specifically spoke about him

revelation 21 vs 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. <<< when christ returns there will be no more sea meaning no integration. every race would return to his own land

jeremiah 23 vs 31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. <<< exactly what dr king did. the lord didnt tell him to integrate people. that was his own vain opinion

jeremiah 23 vs 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. <<< dr kings speech predicted in the bible before it happened. i have a dream. i have a dream wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obadiah,u hold very dangerous views.This is simply crazy.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please What does "Ain Soph Aur" mean?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
wagwan wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Beretta92: Obadiah,u hold very dangerous views.This is simply crazy.
nothing dangerous about it. if it is dangerous then the bible must be a dangerous book
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
sandijey: Please What does "Ain Soph Aur" mean?
lol i dont know. you gotta ask MostHigh. he the one who uses it hehe
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: nothing dangerous about it. if it is dangerous then the bible must be a dangerous book
the bible is a dangerous book
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: wagwan wink
Obadiah!! Na wa for you o undecided
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
striktlymi: GLADIATOR 8: https://www.nairaland.com/obadiah777 aka The prophet

PROFILE:

Time registered: June 16, 2006 as Buzugee

Religious/Irreligious affiliation: 'Jewish Christian'

Activity in the section: Obadiah is known for his ability to interpret the old testament in a way many fear to tread. He is loved by many because of his steadfastness in preaching the word and his analysis of the 'impending' doomsday. His contributions to this section is second to none as his views and prophecies have generated so much interest from far and near, such that the traffic in the section is better for it

www.nairaland.com/1510887/religion-section-hall-fame-2013

2 Likes

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: nothing dangerous about it. if it is dangerous then the bible must be a dangerous book
Yeah,it is.Where else could u have gotten all these crazy views from?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Tgirl4real(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
MostHigh: DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples <<< NO MIXING, ETHIOPIAN STAY WITH ETHIOPIAN, ARAB STAY WITH ARAB, SOMALIAN WITH SOMALIAN ETC ETC

The above is certainly overwhelming.

If the most High God divided mankind according to whatever principles he chose then mankind should not go contrary to his plan.

Hmmm....thougth provoking.

I saw the movie "The Butler" recenty and I wonde why s much resentment and hate from the Cauc...now, I am seeing this thread. smiley

How una dey people of God.

Is El' Presidente anywhere here?

Happy belated birthday bruv. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Comes Out Powerfully On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.