Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically (8240 Views)

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: oh, you do it over there?
just for end time blackout. you never know when it would be needed.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: indeed sire, indeed.... But i need more lectures on Paul, have you ever doubted Paul?
have i ever doubted paul ? not at all. those who doubt paul dont understand the bible. most of pauls writings are not for the world. most of pauls writings are directed to the elect who got spiritually ressurected when christ died. these guys here >>> ( matthew 27 vs 50-53)
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:28am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: the guy in this video is from italy or one of these countries where they still use old cars. the car parts now are smaller. way smaller. so the one you build can be half the size of what he has built. his motor is too big. shytt even his light bulb is big lol. he must like big things. but trust when i say the parts i use are half that size
grin grin i thought as much... I will search for more videos on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin i thought as much... I will search for more videos on youtube.
no sweat bros. catch ya 2moz. let me continue my shacking lol. stay blessed wink

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:31am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: have i ever doubted paul ? not at all. those who doubt paul dont understand the bible. most of pauls writings are not for the world. most of pauls writings are directed to the elect who got spiritually ressurected when christ died. these guys here >>> ( matthew 27 vs 50-53)
''but people wont understand this, its hard to explain to them. When i say ''Paul wasnt refering to you, you are not an elect, you maybe i dont know, but he wasnt refering to you.'' they will just laugh and say something else.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: no sweat bros. catch ya 2moz. let me continue my shacking lol. stay blessed wink
hehehe, take it easy bro... Stay blessed too brother. Goodnyt.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: stop describing ya ex to us now cheesy

Those descriptions angelic compared to what he is sad

2 Likes

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: Ishi what palmwine joint are you hitting tonight ?
You rascal! tongue

I went to our favourite, The Gourd... Waited for you till 2.am before hitting the road embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Erm Obadiah you are needed here, these guys think Angels are birds or different creatures from Mars or something...

https://www.nairaland.com/1518163/what-angels-really-look-like#19595246
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: just for end time blackout. you never know when it would be needed.
send one for me bros grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: God did not create the different races to be integrated. we were created to be segregated. Dr kings dream was his own folly and he would be such a prominent player in the history of Israel is why the lord specifically spoke about him

revelation 21 vs 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. <<< when christ returns there will be no more sea meaning no integration. every race would return to his own land

jeremiah 23 vs 31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. <<< exactly what dr king did. the lord didnt tell him to integrate people. that was his own vain opinion

jeremiah 23 vs 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. <<< dr kings speech predicted in the bible before it happened. i have a dream. i have a dream wink
OBADIAH 777 BONE JOKES YOU RE D.A.F.T.
I WILL BEGIN TO PRAY FOR YOU THE DRUGS AREN'T Working WELL.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
Coming from a jobless person who finds his likes for a living. Get a life, fool finder lol grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: ''but people wont understand this, its hard to explain to them. When i say ''Paul wasnt refering to you, you are not an elect, you maybe i dont know, but he wasnt refering to you.'' they will just laugh and say something else.
yeah i hear people say God was kinder in the new testament. thats because those he was addressing in the new testament had been harvested from the earth. they are no longer reprobates. you are only harsh to disobedient children. to your nice children you are nice

revelation 14 vs 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

colosians 3 vs 12 Put on therefore, as the ELECT of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; <<< elect
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
sandijey:

Those descriptions angelic compared to what he is sad
well dayummmm. lol. sound like you was dating freddy krueger shocked cheesy
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
You rascal! tongue

I went to our favourite, The Gourd... Waited for you till 2.am before hitting the road embarassed
the Gourd ? quite an appropriate name for a pammy joint grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: Erm Obadiah you are needed here, these guys think Angels are birds or different creatures from Mars or something...

https://www.nairaland.com/1518163/what-angels-really-look-like#19595246
lol na dem sabi ooo bros. this is sunday. i am hunting for interesting threads for FP wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: send one for me bros grin grin
Bros the sending cost will be like £400 or so. tongue
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
dayum scoffer undecided
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: Coming from a jobless person who finds his likes for a living. Get a life, fool finder lol grin grin
hahaha a wise man once said 'likes attract'. so he being a fool ? he is attracted to fools hence why he finds them grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: Bros the sending cost will be like £400 or so. tongue
make i calculate am lol.... Have been doing research on this thing mehn, but bros you know voltage matters? Some peeps are saying alternators with low voltage not 220v will not charge the batteries... And erm, i will get everything from a car right? And it will work directly? Erm bros can you help me with pictures?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: hahaha a wise man once said 'likes attract'. so he being a fool ? he is attracted to fools hence why he finds them grin
lmao grin grin true talk brother.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: make i calculate am lol.... Have been doing research on this thing mehn, but bros you know voltage matters? Some peeps are saying alternators with low voltage not 220v will not charge the batteries... And erm, i will get everything from a car right? And it will work directly? Erm bros can you help me with pictures?
of course it will work. and yup everything from a car. check this video out. start watching from 4:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUluXjoDUks
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: of course it will work. and yup everything from a car. check this video out. start watching from 4:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUluXjoDUks
hehehe, i will watch it.... Thanks alot. Hope your night was good?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: the Gourd ? quite an approapriate name for a pammy joint grin grin
Stop acting like you aint a patron grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, i will watch it.... Thanks alot. Hope your night was good?
i jus wake up chief lol. twas real good. slept like a new born tongue
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop acting like you aint a patron grin
oh yes i patronize gourds. i use them to draw water from my well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: i jus wake up chief lol. twas real good. slept like a new born tongue
All good sire. U dey wake up late brahhhh. Me wey dey wake up by 6 A.m.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: All good sire. U dey wake up late brahhhh. Me wey dey wake up by 6 A.m.
6 am ? tis sunday bros. why wake up so early ? abi rooster or mosque dey ya end ?

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: 6 am ? tis sunday bros. why wake up so early ? abi rooster or mosque dey ya end ?
lol nothing like that, i wake up by 6a.m everyday. Sleep by 11pm, 12a.m or 1a.m...have been programmed.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: lol nothing like that, i wake up by 6a.m everyday. Sleep by 11pm, 12a.m or 1a.m...have been programmed.
so you only get 6 hours sleep ? well dayummmmm. no wonder you get catarrh and all dem things you mentioned. ya immune system is run down bros. you need 8 hours sleep.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: so you only get 6 hours sleep ? well dayummmmm. no wonder you get catarrh and all dem things you mentioned. ya immune system is run down bros. you need 8 hours sleep.
looool. I dont get sick grin grin this one na new development....
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: looool. I dont get sick grin grin this one na new development....
ahh ok lol but try get 8 hours though. if you no want to old quick quick. i know some guys who are 30 but look 60. you dont want that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Comes Out Powerfully On Tithing / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before / Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.