Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically (8235 Views)

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:

www.nairaland.com/1510887/religion-section-hall-fame-2013

I can't stop laughing! #rolling on the floor# so am not the only one who tries to put a face on obadiah!!!!!!! Obadiah must be really hairy. Am sure u can do ghana weaving wiv the hair on his chest!!!!!!!!!. tongue
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
sandijey:

I can't stop laughing! #rolling on the floor# so am not the only one who tries to put a face on obadiah!!!!!!! Obadiah must be really hairy. Am sure u can do ghana weaving wiv the hair on his chest!!!!!!!!!. tongue

lol
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
sandijey:

No just any ghana weaving. You can do 'shuku and base' ghana weaving on that moda's chest tongue grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
No just any ghana weaving. You can do 'shuku and base' ghana weaving on that moda's chest tongue grin

:Dhahahahahhaahaha. He has a flat head to and kpomo lips. Combined wiv a chinese eyes wiv pointed nose........... Obadiah where are you joor? Come and redeem yaself oooooo!
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
@sandijey..... Lol but you know some religious peeps dont care about their looks, so obadiah mayb one of those species.
Btw sandijay you are pretending as if you have not seen my ........
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:
the bible is a dangerous book
to let you tell it cheesy
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Obadiah!! Na wa for you o undecided
warrapun ? whatever they said i did, i am not guilty grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obadiah na fine man oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:

www.nairaland.com/1510887/religion-section-hall-fame-2013
grin grin grin hall of fame ? well dayumm grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Beretta92: Yeah,it is.Where else could u have gotten all these crazy views from?
from the bible grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
this thread? grin grin Martin Luther, i had a dream, i had a dream. Dreams of the devil.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hmmm....thougth provoking.

I saw the movie "The Butler" recenty and I wonde why s much resentment and hate from the Cauc...now, I am seeing this thread. smiley

How una dey people of God.

Is El' Presidente anywhere here?

Happy belated birthday bruv. cheesy
why so much resentment from the cauc ? because the LORD hath put enmity between his seed and your seed wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
sandijey:

grin grin grin not guilty. i am not hairy grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
you got me confused with ya baby daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
sandijey:

:Dhahahahahhaahaha. He has a flat head to and kpomo lips. Combined wiv a chinese eyes wiv pointed nose........... Obadiah where are you joor? Come and redeem yaself oooooo!
stop describing ya ex to us now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
anyaekekehinde: @sandijey..... Lol but you know some religious peeps dont care about their looks, so obadiah mayb one of those species.
Btw sandijay you are pretending as if you have not seen my ........
lol ermmm bros i am not a religious peep ooooooo cheesy
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
MEILYN: Obadiah na fine man oo lipsrsealed
lol abi ? no mind these enemy of progress for this thread grin. whats good with ya MEILYN ? how the weekend ?

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
MEILYN: this thread? grin grin Martin Luther, i had a dream, i had a dream. Dreams of the devil.
abi now ? lol. the man said it twice too, as written in the bible. a heavy and influential man during the oppression of israel. who else do they think the verse was talking about ? and since they got integrated into white society, they have been destroyed. before that they were strong. owned shops and busineses and had some dignity cuz it takes a community to raise children. since they integrated ? now all they do is twerk on videos. he basically did the bidding of the devil and not of the Lord. the lord didnt ask him to beg white people for integration into white society. he was a reverend who spoke his own vain opinions as described in the verse where it says 'the prophet who speaks and says its from the lord' wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: lol abi ? no mind these enemy of progress for this thread grin. whats good with ya MEILYN ? how the weekend ?
bros, me just dey where God put me oo..... What abt you now?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
MEILYN: bros, me just dey where God put me oo..... What abt you now?
bros i dey hibernate lol.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: abi now ? lol. the man said it twice too, as written in the bible. a heavy and influential man during the oppression of israel. who else do you they think the verse was talking about ? and since they got integrated into white society, they have been destroyed. before that they were strong. owned shops and busineses and had some dignity cuz it takes a community to raise children. since they integrated ? now all they do is twerk on videos grin grin
but bros, the man nah Israelite shey? He will be saved nw... No be so?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: bros i dey hibernate lol.
Caesar Things grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: you got me confused with ya baby daddy grin
You have forgotten the four babies I begat for you? grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
MEILYN: Obadiah na fine man oo lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
MEILYN: but bros, the man nah Israelite shey? He will be saved nw... No be so?
oh yes he would be saved but he recieved his judgement for his actions.

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< what happened to him when he got shot was evil in the city

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
You have forgotten the four babies I begat for you? grin
nah the previous baby daddy. Goshen tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: oh yes he would be saved but he recieved his judgement for his actions.

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< what happened to him when he got shot was evil in the city

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
oh, gat u sire.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: nah the previous baby daddy. Goshen tongue
Lmao! Don't worry, Goshen go trace you go Agidingbi go beat shege comot for your bodi cheesy

On a serious note, Striky was right. Your interpretation of the bible is quite unique, in a 'ganja smoking rastafarian prophet' sort of way... undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao! Don't worry, Goshen go trace you go Agidingbi go beat shege comot for your bodi cheesy

On a serious note, Striky was right. Your interpretation of the bible is quite unique, in a 'ganja smoking rastafarian prophet' sort of way... undecided
grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:

yeah after he gets off his shift at work in 2050. the man dey work overtime so he can buy fee boot mercedes

my biblical exegesis are what they are supposed to be. unique aka narrow is the way to heaven. seriously though they are only unique to religious people. there are hundreds of prophets all over the world with nearly the same interpretation. wink

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
but this na old thread sha. who ressurect am lol ?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: yeah after he gets off his shift at work in 2050. the man dey work overtime so he can buy fee boot mercedes

my biblical exegesis are what they are supposed to be. unique aka narrow is the way to heaven. seriously though they are only unique to religious people. there are hundreds of prophets all over the world with nearly the same interpretation. wink
Can you name a few of these prophets?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.