Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically (8236 Views)

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Ishilove: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: but this na old thread sha. who ressurect am lol ?
Prolly one of your acolytes grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin grin quite a funny thread. i am reading it with fresh eyes

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Prolly one of your acolytes grin
hol up one sec let me google the meaning of 'acolytes' undecided

ahhhh ok i see the meaning lol. nah the person ressurected the thread to curse me out. that wasnt no dayum acolyte. that was a gaddem scoffer tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Can you name a few of these prophets?
ahhh these aint TB Joshua kinda prophets lol. they are prophets with no name recognition. grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
hehehe. E.g Me grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe. E.g Me grin grin
we are both acolytes of YHWH. joint heirs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: we are both acolytes of YHWH. joint heirs cheesy
indeed bros. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishi what palmwine joint are you hitting tonight ?

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: Ishi what palmwine joint are you hitting tonight ?
hehehe, you mean to say chekpe joint? Ishi don upgrade nw, na Ogogoro she dey down nw nani
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, you mean to say chekpe joint? Ishi don upgrade nw, na Ogogoro she dey down nw nani
lwkm. dat one na downgrade now lol
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: lwkm. dat one na downgrade now lol
grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin
bros wetin dey pop tonight ? whats happening at ya end ? me ? i jus dey on top bed sha. nothing nothing. i dey kill a bottle of guinness.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: bros wetin dey pop tonight ? whats happening at ya end ? me ? i jus dey on top bed sha. nothing nothing. i dey kill a bottle of guinness.
i dey ontop bed too. I no well bros, Malaria don finish me gan, cough & catarrh wahala. I just dey with my phone oo. I no dey drink now, so nothing shele bros..
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2013
why did you delete your blog? I vex no be small oo...
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: i dey ontop bed too. I no well bros, Malaria don finish me gan, cough & catarrh wahala. I just dey with my phone oo. I no dey drink now, so nothing shele bros..
well dayumm. malaria and cough and catarrh ? the lord really dey refine you in the furnace of affliction oo my bros hehe. i am sure you are taking care of it sha. some natural remedies that i use to keep sickness away ? i eat raw garlic with each meal. it is anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-virus. lots of ginger and hot pepper is good for cold cough and catarrh. as for the malaria just goodled and it says eating raw garlic is good for it too. but garlic is very strong and hot on the tongue so you can mask it with orange or banana or whatever you have to take the edge of it. but it is very powerful. lots of prophets eat raw garlic. it is the lords antibiotic for man wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: why did you delete your blog? I vex no be small oo...
hehe bros if i tell you the story of what happened. so i go on youtube with the doctrine and so many caucasians dont like the truth. so one time i checked my profile and it said someone has added me called OSAMA BIN LADIN and that i was in this persons network. something in my spirit told me it was a setup. like it would be easy to lock me up in guantanamo bay and say i am a terrorist or associated with terrorists. so am thinking someone did that so they can report me or whatever. prolly some cauc i had beef with. so i tried getting rid of this person from my network but it would not let me get rid of this person. so i dumped the whole account and cancelled everything associated with it including the blog and started afresh

you do know that once their kingdom ends, our begins right ? so with me enlightening people on youtube, i am bringing the end of their kingdom closer and they know it. so all those who do this work of enlightening are labelled as terrorists in america.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: well dayumm. malaria and cough and catarrh ? the lord really dey refine you in the furnace of affliction oo my bros hehe. i am sure you are taking care of it sha. some natural remedies that i use to keep sickness away ? i eat raw garlic with each meal. it is anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-virus. lots of ginger and hot pepper is good for cold cough and catarrh. as for the malaria just goodled and it says eating raw garlic is good for it too. but garlic is very strong and hot on the tongue so you can mask it with orange or banana or whatever you have to take the edge of it. but it is very powerful. lots of prophets eat raw garlic. it is the lords antibiotic for man wink
hehehe, natural remedies? Hehe, na white man malaria medicine i dey take o, but i will try all these sha. Erm, your fueless generator? I wanna learn that stuff.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: hehe bros if i tell you the story of what happened. so i go on youtube with the doctrine and so many caucasians dont like the truth. so one time i checked my profile and it said someone has added me called OSAMA BIN LADIN and that i was in this persons network. something in my spirit told me it was a setup. like it would be easy to lock me up in guantanamo bay and say i am a terrorist or associated with terrorists. so am thinking someone did that so they can report me or whatever. prolly some cauc i had beef with. so i tried getting rid of this person from my network but it would let me get rid of this person. so i dumped the whole account and cancelled everything associated with it including the blog and started afresh

you do know that once their kingdom ends, our begins right ? so with me enlightening people on youtube, i am bringing the end of their kingdom closer and they know it. so all those who do this work of enlightening are labelled as terrorists in america.
grin grin lwkmd..... Osama Bin Laden? Hahahahaha... Very funny bro. Yes thats true, Anti Americans are labelled terrorists, you did the right thing bro. I grabbed a lot of knowledge from that blog oo.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, natural remedies? Hehe, na white man malaria medicine i dey take o, but i will try all these sha. Erm, your fueless generator? I wanna learn that stuff.
lol well if it works for you now. yeah fueless generator. this will come in handy when the nukes start dropping and light goes out and everywhere is in darkness. go into a car ( many cars will be on the street ). take out the alternator and battery and fan belt. and motor. or you can just buy it second hand from a junkyard now and store it. this is how it works. you power the motor with the battery. and the motor is attached to the alternator by the fan belt. so the motor spins the alternator which generates current and this current recharges the battery. so this is a self running unit. and then you attach an inverter to the battery to convert the dc to ac current, and on the inverter are socket holes where you can plug whatever you want like say any appliance or light bulbs etc etc. free electricity. self running. and the wiring is easy.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin lwkmd..... Osama Bin Laden? Hahahahaha... Very funny bro. Yes thats true, Anti Americans are labelled terrorists, you did the right thing bro. I grabbed a lot of knowledge from that blog oo.
you know when i dropped that account i wasnt even thinking about the blog. but you know what though ? most of the contents of that blog are from my posts. what i did when i just got in this truth was when i made a post, then i transferred the ones i thought were edifying to the blog. so everything in the blog is in my posts. so i can recreate it wink

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: lol well if it works for you now. yeah fueless generator. this will come in handy when the nukes start dropping and light goes out and everywhere is in darkness. go into a car ( many cars will be on the street ). take out the alternator and battery and fan belt. and motor. or you can just buy it second hand from a junkyard now and store it. this is how it works. you power the motor with the battery. and the motor is attached to the alternator by the fan belt. so the motor spins the alternator which generates current and this current recharges the battery. so this is a self running unit. and then you attach an inverter to the battery to convert the dc to ac current, and on the inverter are socket holes where you can plug whatever you want like say any appliance or light bulbs etc etc. free electricity. self running. and the wiring is easy.
wow wow wow, not too hard but is this on youtube? This stuff wont carry heavier load, but its all good. Nigerians need this kinda stuff. Hw many hours does it last? Oh you said the battery charges itself?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 12:58am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: you know when i dropped that account i wasnt even thinking about the blog. but you know what though ? most of the contents of that blog are from my posts. what i did when i just got in this truth was when i made a post, then i transferred the ones i thought were edifying to the blog. so everything in the blog is in my posts. so i can recreate it wink
in your post on nairaland?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: wow wow wow, not too hard but is this on youtube? This stuff wont carry heavier load, but its all good. Nigerians need this kinda stuff. Hw many hours does it last? Oh you said the battery charges itself?
let me see if i can find anyone who has built one on youtube. will it carry heavier load ? sure why not ? how many hours will it last ? it is self charging. it can last forever. if the parts wear out you can replace. but it can last forever. no fuel needed. just a car battery.

here is a guy who has made one that is similar. but not quite the same because he is not recharging the battery with the alternator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41oenbUGsE
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: in your post on nairaland?
yup. but the early periods like a year ago. not recent posts. old posts. these posts were made when i just started this journey. so some of the knowledge may need upgrading. of course the lord has revealed more things to me over the course of the journey so those posts may not be as deep. they were mostly basic scriptures for those who have just found out that they are israel. stuff like the color of israel in the bible, the color of christ, the color of the jews etc etc. basic stuff wink

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: let me see if i can find anyone who has built one on youtube. will it carry heavier load ? sure why not ? how many hours will it last ? it is self charging. it can last forever. if the parts wear out you can replace. but it can last forever. no fuel needed. just a car battery.

here is a guy who has made one.

chineke meh oo.... Av saved this page. Tanks bro. I will watch it. I really appreciate. I can even use it for business down here lol... Gudnyt now its past 1a.m down here...

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:15am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: yup. but the early periods like a year ago. not recent posts. old posts. these posts were made when i just started this journey. so some of the knowledge may need upgrading. of course the lord has revealed more things to me over the course of the journey so those posts may not be as deep. they were mostly basic scriptures for those who have just found out that they are israel. stuff like the color of israel in the bible, the color of christ, the color of the jews etc etc. basic stuff wink
Have gone through all your posts in this world sire cheesy cheesy, from Buzugee to Obadiah to Christian chat to your blog.... I always read your post every now and then, a lot of knowledge you got there brahhh.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: let me see if i can find anyone who has built one on youtube. will it carry heavier load ? sure why not ? how many hours will it last ? it is self charging. it can last forever. if the parts wear out you can replace. but it can last forever. no fuel needed. just a car battery.

here is a guy who has made one that is similar. but not quite the same because he is not recharging the battery with the alternator

this stuff looks like a full car engine lol....
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: chineke meh oo.... Av saved this page. Tanks bro. I will watch it. I really appreciate. I can even use it for business down here lol... Gudnyt now its past 1a.m down here...
lol yeah its midnight here. anyway stay cool sha. try the garlic thing. yup you can do all sorts with it. if i was in naija i would build like 5 for myself but over here i dont really need it. i just do it for fun. wink
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: Have gone through all your posts in this world sire cheesy cheesy, for Buzugee to Obadiah to Christian chat to your blog.... I always read your post every now and then, a lot of knowledge you got there brahhh.
hehe all knowledge belongs to God my chief. i am glad you are getting edified. that is your first class ticket to heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:21am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: lol yeah its midnight here. anyway stay cool sha. try the garlic thing. yup you can do all sorts with it. if i was in naija i would build like 5 for myself but over here i dont really need it. i just do it for fun. wink
oh, you do it over there?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MEILYN(m): 1:22am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: hehe all knowledge belongs to God my chief. i am glad you are getting edified. that is your first class ticket to heaven cheesy
indeed sire, indeed.... But i need more lectures on Paul, have you ever doubted Paul?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: this stuff looks like a full car engine lol....
the guy in this video is from italy or one of these countries where they still use old cars. the car parts now are smaller. way smaller. so the one you build can be half the size of what he has built. his motor is too big. shytt even his light bulb is big lol. he must like big things. but trust when i say the parts i use are half that size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.