Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) (14510 Views)

Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion / What Chinese Name Can You Answer / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by tufe(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
clem abeg come see Ooooo. this guy just dey speak americana wonder for me. cheesy
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by folly69(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2008
THE ANSWER IS SHE TOLD THEM TO EXCHANGE HORSES SO THEY HAD TO RIDE AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN OTHER TO OUT DO EACH OTHERS HORSE.GBAM  cool

1 Like

Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by tufe(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2008
wrong gbam !!!

clem, do and coma na angry angry angry
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by clemcykul(f): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2008
if na steve just 4get am he never chop dats why he dey provoke
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by folly69(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2008
tufe allow poster come tell whether i wrong or rite,ok u tell us na
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by tufe(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2008
i know u failed it, thats why i'm already telling you.

@clem, thanx for da explanation. i'll let him be then
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by clemcykul(f): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2008
its ok tufe, anything for a frnd wink

just buy him suya, u'll see how mellow he will become grin
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by StephenP(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
I am serious. This isn't the first time Tufe has come up in my face. It's not cool.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by tufe(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2008
clem, see what i am saying. The boi just dey speak americana wonder give me.

**oya, take suya with kilishe, and stop sulking like a child**
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by ThePhantom(m): 3:09am On Apr 24, 2008
We have a winner

folly69

smiley
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by ThePhantom(m): 3:11am On Apr 24, 2008
Now that wasn't that hard. Look for my next post
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by ThePhantom(m): 3:16am On Apr 24, 2008
@clemcykul

I missed your comment about me not knowing the answer. You sir are very intelligent undecided
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by showbobo(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2008
ThePhantom:

@clemcykul

I missed your comment about me not knowing the answer. You sir are very intelligent undecided
hahahaha intelligent indeed grin grin
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by clemcykul(f): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2008
my gawd showdodo what du mean by dat statement
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by tufe(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2008
exactly what your brain intepreted it to be cheesy
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by showbobo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
clemcykul:

my gawd showdodo what du mean by that statement

Nothing oo Oga Madam undecided undecided
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by fidelio(m): 2:13am On Apr 27, 2008
, Y'hello everyone, its a very tricky one but am pretty sure this is what the woman told the two princes " SWAP YOUR HORSES" !!!!!, so when they swapped their horses, the first horse to get to the palace effectively wins since "his" original horse will be the last, i like it, grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by lightest(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2008
he said "the first person that touches the king garment will be the next king. so if na you wetin you go do no b to run.

@poster

you don't know the answer at all. so post what you know
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by djcrooky(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ThePhantom
were u dey, come ans ya riddle we no know, we no go skool,why u go dey put us in yeye suspen abi we dey 4 paloma and deigo, abi i go come fry egg and do sacrifies b4 u know sa y u go come

1 Like

Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Cadet(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2008
I still want to know the answer na
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by tufe(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
folly gave the answer on page 1
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by StephenP(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2008
No it's the second post from the top of this page.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Cadet(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
Oh, boring answer. I thought it'll be something more interesting. I waited for this answer? O ma se o
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by jaeo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
the woman told them dat d father wanted to see who among dem is ready to give d kingdom to his brother and so will allow his horse to come back first then he would give da kingdom to that person
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by folly69(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
ThePhantom:

We have a winner

folly69

smiley
helooooo wat answer do u guys need again and where the heck is my prize tongue
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Busta(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
We have a winner

folly69
he/she didn't give any answer.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by clemcykul(f): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster giv us the modafckn answer!

gosh i need aspirin
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by StephenP(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
clemcykul:

@poster giv us the modafckn answer!

gosh i need aspirin

You need to calm down, lol. He said folly got the answer and here's folly's answer

folly69:

THE ANSWER IS SHE TOLD THEM TO EXCHANGE HORSES SO THEY HAD TO RIDE AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN OTHER TO MAKE OUT DO EACH OTHER.GBAM cool
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Busta(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
THE ANSWER IS SHE TOLD THEM TO EXCHANGE HORSES SO THEY HAD TO RIDE AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN OTHER TO MAKE OUT DO EACH OTHER.GBAM

make out to each other?

it doesn't even make sense angry
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by StephenP(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
I think he meant she told them to exchange their horses and ride as fast as they back can to the King. Remember the challenge is whose horse gets back last becomes King not the prince who gets back last.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Busta(f): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2008
StephenP:

I think he meant she told them to exchange their horses and ride as fast as they back can to the King. Remember the challenge is whose horse gets back last becomes King not the prince who gets back last.

oh. . . .makes sense now!

Thanks STephen! wink
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by kolaoloye(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
@topic,
the GROOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Joke / Rib Cracking Jokes / Funny Memes World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.