Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5219 Views)

Should I Let My 22-yr Old Cousin Move Into My New Matrimonial Home? / Naija Babes Trying To Emulate Nollywood Film Stars To The Detriment Of Tier Bfs? / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TrishaP(f): 6:23am On May 12, 2013
Re: . by Johnklein(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2013
its practically wrong ooo, if i were ur fiance i wouldn't tolerate that
Re: . by 2Legit2Qui: 7:38am On May 12, 2013
Is ok. Just make sure you vacate your bed for her also.

5 Likes

Re: . by luvablesam(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2013
Don't complian of heartbreak wen u gewt dumped after her visit

2 Likes

Re: . by Caracta(f): 7:51am On May 12, 2013
Wtf! Do we still have people like this on earth? Like seriously, are you for real? What kinda question is that? You people create problems for yourselves and come here to open silly threads afterwards.

Like someone said, let her share the bed with you. There is love in sharing. After all, a friend in need is a friend indeed. I wonder why you are even living with a man you are not married to...and even proposing to tag someone along. I hope you guys are sharing the house rent.

10 Likes

Re: . by onyeego(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with ur friends visit.
The only thing you should do is inform ur fiancée of ur intention before she comes.

2 Likes

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On May 12, 2013
So because someone was kind enough to let you stay in his house(fiancé or not)means you should bring the whole world along to stay there too abi? you don try but don't even come here to tell us how someone 'snatched' your boyfriend, mscheew.

Btw what is she coming to stay for?

2 Likes

Re: . by djeezy(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2013
@op, it depends on the level of trust you have on your friend, not excluding your bf. Based on their record, you should be able to know what they are capable of. For instance if your bf is a chronic flirt, then don't bring your friend in. If your friend is notorious for bf snatching or mistress, then don't bring her in. If none of the aforementioned is evident, then you can help her out.

6 Likes

Re: . by eriegua83: 9:06am On May 12, 2013
I pity u seriously, u ve got it all wrong firstly don't u ve parents or relative what are u doing in the house of a man who is not ure husband? U could get ur self in real trouble if he gets caught in a shaddy deal or worst if anything bad happens to him. Secondly u want to bring ur friend to live with u under d same roof, my dear u can not trust a male nd a female dat re not related together this maybe u match making them unknowingly to ur own detriment, be wise.

1 Like

Re: . by starlightRR(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2013
trouble dey sleep...yanga dey come wake am

I guess things are going too smooth for you and your fiancé... so you just wanna complicate things for yourself....GOODLUCK JONATHAN to you

1 Like

Re: . by DigitalSignal(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2013
TrishaP: Good morning and Happy sunday to Nlers, My close friend but not my bestfriend sha wants to come stay in my fiance's house for a while b4 going back to school. Pls is it advisable to allow her stay, i've бǝ̩̩̩̥ǝ̩̩̩̥η thinking about it. One mind tells me No and the other tells me yes. Dunno what to say yet.

Chai, this girl don finish me with lafta!!!
Since when did you become the landlady of my own house and decide on who to bring in and who not to?

Anyway, I hope she's fine sha! When you bring her just give us some space so that I can get to know her better!!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:31am On May 12, 2013
An erect penis has no conscience.

See evidence==> Father Abraham, King David, Bill Clinton, Obasanjo, TuFace...etc.

Even if your guy na Padre Pio and your gf na Mother Theresa, don't endorse that visit. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by pomporiking: 10:04am On May 12, 2013
If she looks like bance with yansh and jugs then you have nothing to fear
Re: . by Princeparix(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2013
Thas very thoughtful of you>your a friend indeed
#whistling 2face>ihe neme___something what to happen__something i cannot tell you o#

1 Like

Re: . by angelbenson(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2013
No ooooo except u dnt love him
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2013
I laugh in swahili. Na for here u go come back dey cry say ur frnd don collect ur bf. Mke e com be say ur frnd cum fine/get evrything pass u. Na dat tym u go knw say na fire u play wit
Re: . by 190: 10:49am On May 12, 2013
Why don't you ask her to come stay with me

My address is 41 walton upoon hill walton surrey cv1 4aq

Is she light skin and I hope she's not Nigerian undecided
Re: . by 2kurupt(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2013
Did you say she's an undergrad? Do it at your peril especially if she's finer than you
Re: . by shizzle11(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2013
^^^^^^^^
Lwkmd!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 12, 2013
TrishaP: Good morning and Happy sunday to Nlers, My close friend but not my bestfriend sha wants to come stay in my fiance's house for a while b4 going back to school. Pls is it advisable to allow her stay, i've бǝ̩̩̩̥ǝ̩̩̩̥η thinking about it. One mind tells me No and the other tells me yes. Dunno what to say yet.

What for?

And no, it isn't.
Re: . by dmcdad: 2:09pm On May 12, 2013
Come stay with you guyz at his house? You must be joking I guess... Do you think you need a prophet to tell you that its perilous?
Re: . by Odunharry(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2013
undecidedAnything that happens afterwards know it ur fault
Re: . by DigitalSignal(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2013

If the girl is very beautiful with a nice shape, firm backside and has all the ingredients that follow these attributes, hmm think very well before you bring her o, if you must help a friend! You make sure that you don't leave the two of them alone for any length of time, especially if she's staying for a while!
It's not easy for a man not to fall for the seduction of a fine babe, which I'm assuming your friend to be, at such a close range!
*What is she even coming to do sef? You sure say no be to take over? * grin

Forget about all this history of boyfriend snatching, 'woman lookery' grin and womanizing advice people are giving you o! grin Those womanizers and snatchers, before they started, they didn't have any history of womanizing or boyfriend - grabbing! Everything started one day and they now have history for you to judge them by there past behavior! just be caful!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Odunharry(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2013
undecidedAnything that happens afterwards know it ur fault
Does she has a boyfriend?what happened to her family members?how well do u know this ur friend?
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 4:25pm On May 12, 2013
Odunharry: undecidedAnything that happens afterwards know it ur fault
Does she has a boyfriend?what happened to her family members?how well do u know this ur friend?
Yes she has a bf too. That's y i was having second thought of letting her come stay. Buh she is kinda stranded with not enough money with her b4 she goes bck to school.
Re: . by starlightRR(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2013
TrishaP:
Yes she has a bf too. That's y i was having second thought of letting her come stay. Buh she is kinda stranded with not enough money with her b4 she goes bck to school.

hmmmm.....you are still defending your ignorance ....did you even bother to read peoples comment?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=onye ego]I don't see anything wrong with ur friends visit.
The only thing you should do is inform ur fiancée of ur intention before she comes.simple and straight. Dear, if Ur Fiancee' okays it, by all means help her. /quote]
Re: . by Agbgift(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2013
If u don't want to come back here and start telling us heart break story, don't allow it.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 12, 2013
Aawww!!!! So she is stranded? Eiya
If you don't let her stay you will be a very bad friend. Just put yourself in her shoe.

I will advice you to let her stay, make her feel at home by allowing her to cook and giving her the master bed room. And don't forget to allow her and your man have time to get to know each other. Also remind her to come with s3xy nighties because your man loves s3xy nighties.

PS:if you hearken to my advice, you will be inviting us for THEIR wedding come december
Re: . by jugomma(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2013
I would advise u to try letting her in so u wuld know weather u about getting married to a dog.
Re: . by mekaboy(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2013
Women, una dey make me laugh.

For the post you say bf here u say fiancé.

1, You are fornicating, I assume there is no ring on your finger.

2,I will advise you to let her come over, because it is possible that you are staying in somebody elses bf house.

Has it occurred to you that you are not the only gf he has? So u might as well be an intruder.

What are you afraid of? That he will leave. U for her? That cld eventually happen someday so what's the big deal. That ur living in his house does not mean he will marry u.

1 Like

Re: . by Nnekacherry: 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
See question..
This girl wants to play with fire..
Ok enjoy..
But don't cry when he stops giving you his time and attention..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience / If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo) / Lets Get Naughty.. My Embarrassing Sexual moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.