Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? (45682 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2013
Op, why do you wanna travel to America by sea? Is it because you don't v much money or you r unable to get visa?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by piphunter(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2013
let me tell you a lil story @OP,
you see a couple of millions of years ago when the earth was still very young with dinosaurs running amok with machine guns and heavy artillery, there was an ambitious young man whose name i fail to remember. the young man had dreams of one capturing and taming a dinosaur. errrr.. Datz all grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by FreeWill01: 12:58pm On May 12, 2013
21 days...maybe the guy no get visa, well, if na so everybody would have headed straight to Apapa to East coast...
OP, wake up...you are sleeping

Richy.:
I know that in life we take big risk to survive but why do you want to travel by sea? is it that you are trying to be economical or you enjoy the sea breeze or that you enjoy 50days journey
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 12, 2013
temiosunrinde: Hi nairlanders,
i really need a detailed info on how to travel by sea from Lagos to united states of america by sea . I want to know how much it costs and what it entails because google has failed to provide info on this all am seeing is air air air air air....

What does it entails to travel to Los Angeles by sea and how much, where can one find those shipping people>>>>

Please sensible replies alone from adults kids please stay off this thread thanks alot

Go to Grimaldi office in Lagos and make your booking. It is very possible but dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Afam4eva(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2013
I love adventures...I also intend doing this in the future but just for fun as travelling by sea will take months to get to my destination.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

Go to Grimaldi office in Lagos and make your booking. It is very possible but dangerous.
How's it dangerous. people travel by sea ever other day.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by JohnRogo(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
you for enta big fish belle make e go vomit u for los angelles..................abi wetin u think am

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by tellwisdom: 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
Na fish go swallow you angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2013
temiosunrinde: Hi nairlanders,
i really need a detailed info on how to travel by sea from Lagos to united states of america by sea . I want to know how much it costs and what it entails because google has failed to provide info on this all am seeing is air air air air air....

What does it entails to travel to Los Angeles by sea and how much, where can one find those shipping people>>>>

Please sensible replies alone from adults kids please stay off this thread thanks alot
ask google again. I am sure it was at the church wen u first asked.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by ZACHIE: 1:11pm On May 12, 2013
my company is exporting one open top container of machinery to Jacksonville port, USA.
It is a 40`container with lots of legroom
transit duration is a meagre 3weeks.
If you are interested, i can make way for you.

the other option is a 20`container of Charcoal. You may have to be bagged, though ut you must be thoroughly black enough to blend in

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 12, 2013
my dad's childhood friend actual did this, he smuggled himself in a cargo ship bound for LA and succeeded. Hey mind you ooo, it was a long time ago when such adventures were easier.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 12, 2013
I love adventures that's all its not about visa or money
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, why do you wanna travel to America by sea? Is it because you don't v much money or you r unable to get visa?
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2013
Must you display your foolishness online everysingle day?
SLIDE waxie: ask google again. I am sure it was at the church wen u first asked.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 12, 2013
And your papa too
tellwisdom: Na fish go swallow you angry
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2013
Mr payless what is the inherent danger?please tell me
payless:

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Booty4meTM: 1:21pm On May 12, 2013
ZACHIE: my company is exporting one open top container of machinery to Jacksonville port, USA.

the other option is a 20`container of Charcoal. You may have to be bagged, though ut you must be thoroughly black enough to blend in
this is safe
Am intersted pls.. where is your office
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by CHIDONE: 1:21pm On May 12, 2013
piphunter: let me tell you a lil story @OP,
you see a couple of millions of years ago when the earth was still very young with dinosaurs running amok with machine guns and heavy artillery, there was an ambitious young man whose name i fail to remember. the young man had dreams of one capturing and taming a dinosaur. errrr.. Datz all grin

You are a madman.....LOL. Cock and bull story
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 12, 2013
How do I achieve that?
Orikinla: It is cool.
Just travel with a trusted crew of seamen.

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Vincent41(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Ask those canoe boys at Unilag lagoon front.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahah....laugh wan kill me...wen ever i want to laugh ,i will just come to Nairaland...sesun Toilet........
@poster...if they did not give ur Answer,dive inside de water and ask Mamaid Spirit,she willl help
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by dokunbam(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
You guys don't understand the op, he is looking for a cargo ship that will pack him with their goods or just arrange one corner for him in the ship

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin. My ribs hurt for laughs as to the title of the thread. The people haven't seen anything yet. The government needs to do something.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by eagleeye2: 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
i once thought about this..... but have to discard the idea, cos I cant swim.... op, take your chances.... you have only got one life to live.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
Thanks so much!!!
i.meller:
Firstly, you shouldn't think of sea travel as a way to beat an air fare - it isn't. Unlike flying, it can be a richly rewarding experience. You should expect to pay a minimum of about $1,500 per person each way, depending on the route and the cabin.

Sea travel is only cheaper than flying when you consider the many days you will spend on board (which has to be compared to a hotel stay ashore) with three full meals a day and a private cabin. And drinks on board cargo ships are not only tax and duty free, but also profit free (what is call bonded stock).

You can search for Lucan Travel cruise line and write them an Email.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by ZACHIE: 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
ZACHIE: my company is exporting one open top container of machinery to Jacksonville port, USA.

Yes, it is actually a Grimaldi Vessel.
Grande Sudan is the vessel name.
Voyage 201
ETD is 29-5-13
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by 2Legit2Qui: 1:26pm On May 12, 2013
OP. Do you mind if i bundle you in my shipment from Ikeja Lagos to New York?
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
temiosunrinde: I love adventures that's all its not about visa or money
tor. Best of luck o!
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
Far from that I actually want to know if there is a cruiseline from lagos to us
dokunbam: You guys don't understand the op, he is looking for a cargo ship that will pack him with their goods or just arrange one corner for him in the ship
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by DMK02: 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
[quote
author=Uchenna42]My candid advise to you is to travel through
jungle........trust M̶̲̅ε̲ on this.....travelling through sea can be
harzardous....when compared to travelling through jungle
grin[/quote]. Guy u no go kil me
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Booty4meTM: 1:30pm On May 12, 2013
ZACHIE:

Yes, it is actually a Grimaldi Vessel.
Grande Sudan is the vessel name.
Voyage 201
ETD is 29-5-13

PlS can you detail us on the cost
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 12, 2013
I repeat face your book and score above 200 in the next utme then I can guarantee your admission
2Legit2Qui: OP. Do you mind if i bundle you in my shipment from Ikeja Lagos to New York?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.