Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Graphic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic (710 Views)

MARITAL ROMANCE: Awkward Moments Married Couples Face / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section Chat Room III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic by leocentury2001(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2013
Thanks.....
Re: Graphic by Dyt(f): 11:37am On May 12, 2013
Rotfl
U didn't know dat before u went raw and poured in her?
Na ur cross u beta lift it
Re: Graphic by CrazyMan(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2013
leocentury2001: Pls I have a very pressing issue I have this girl I'm dating she is about 3mths pregant and I never really had the plan 2 marry her but her mother said I must marry her I have been paying all the hospital bill but I have told her categorically dat I will not marry her and she has been a liability 2 me.They rnt rich and she is desperate she has moved into my house what is ur advise cos I want to send her out asap
Why are you so wicked...you knew all this while that you had no plans of marrying her yet you went ahead to impregnate her?

You knew she's poor and desperate yet you kept on having unprotected sex with her now she's pregnant you want to abandon her...who do you expect to take care of her and the child?

I would suggest that you man up and accept your responsibility...that's what real men do.

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeking Woman / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / 5 Rules Of Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.