Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38714 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Go Down)

Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sexkillz why are you a kill-joy? Why did you lock that Dailynews thread na? I feel like slapping you.angry
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by jhydebaba(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
The e-war can continue here. I'll watch ur back, he (sexkillz) deserves it.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Make I comment before them lock this one too.
@Free, let it go, the Dailynews dude was a wuss he ain't worth a thread and killz had to you know that
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: Sexkillz why are you a kill-joy? Why did you lock that Dailynews thread na? I feel like slapping you.angry
I locked it because he wanted me to. Just like when you, freecocoa, asked me to lock and delete a thread you created and did not want no more. Which i did. . .

Now, where did i go wrong?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
So, what REALLY makes ur heart leap (beat faster) at the sound of his voice....r u tripping or what?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: I locked it because he wanted me to. Just like when you, freecocoa, asked me to lock and delete a thread you created and did not want no more. Which i did. . .

Thank u Jesus......finally!
So, u can help delete or close threads right?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: I locked it because he wanted me to. Just like when you, freecocoa, asked me to lock and delete a thread you created and did not want no more. Which i did. . .

That my thread was different joor, it wasn't as fun as his and i wanted it locked because i was going out and couldn't keep up with the replies but this dude is still here viewing this one so..... Anyways woreva I have given him enough insults to last him a life time.grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
ayobase: So, what REALLY makes ur heart leap (beat faster) at the sound of his voice....r u tripping or what?
You no get the picture ni? Leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor. undecided
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
ayobase:

Thank u Jesus......finally!
So, u can help delete or close threads right?
Yes. Threads on the sections i moderate, namely the Romance section and the Violent/Crimes section. . .
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: That my thread was different joor, it wasn't as fun as his and i wanted it locked because i was going out and couldn't keep up with the replies but this dude is still here viewing this one so..... Anyways woreva I have given him enough insults to last him a life time.grin
A thread is a thread. A reason for locking is a reason for locking. A request is a request.

Why should i compartmentalize?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tile! tile! U suppose knack apkapko...
Bwtn! Dailyshte! Change ya name to punaniii.Ode!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Beync(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
dude come for more bottom whooping
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: A thread is a thread. A reason for locking is a reason for locking. A request is a request.

Why should i compartmentalize?
Hey you dey craze ni? I didn't open this thread to argue with you, i was typing a reply on that thread and was kinda pissed when it got locked so don't get it twisted, i'm not here to say which thread should be locked or left, just telling you you spoilt my fun so pipe low.angry
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Tile! tile! U suppose knack apkapko...
Bwtn! Dailyshte! Change ya name to punaniii.Ode!
grin grin grin

Wereey
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
ayobase: So, what REALLY makes ur heart leap (beat faster) at the sound of his voice....r u tripping or what?
you no dig?
Cocoa gave the thread such title to make guys salivate and rush to click on the thread grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Chai, my cocoa dey provoke no bi small o.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
hornipipe: you no dig?
Cocoa gave the thread such title to make guys salivate and rush to click on the thread grin grin
Your head dey there grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: Your head dey there grin
wink
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
Chai, my cocoa dey provoke no bi small o.
I go soon burst bottle for person head sef angry
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by slimyem: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
e pain me say i nor dey when all that gbege dey shele sha...
Na wa o...
All of una just make the guy no fit even concentrate for office on top romance section matter...
Lmao!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: Hey you dey craze ni? I didn't open this thread to argue with you, i was typing a reply on that thread and was kinda pissed when it got locked so don't get it twisted, i'm not here to say which thread should be locked or left, just telling you you spoilt my fun so pipe low.angry
Do you know how many people that were pissed when i locked your thread? undecided
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: I go soon burst bottle for person head sef angry
For you mehn i go campaign for a slap button grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: Do you know how many people that were pissed when i locked your thread? undecided
Gerraway nobody was pissed, people been no dey the thread sef tongue
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

For you mehn i go campaign for a slap button grin
If to say that button dey eh, that Dailynews for don deaf by now cos i for slap am tire grin

Make you do quick, get seun to install that button.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by slimyem: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
someone should write a manual on how to enjoy being a nairalander for people like dailynews..
...know when and how to fight people when u have to..
...know when to discuss/argue and when you have to...
...ignore posts or posters u don't dig..
..know when to smile and laugh something off...
...know when to post short and straight comments and when to write epistles..
Above all..know when to log out and face the real world outside!
cheesycheesy
that's wassup!!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: If to say that button dey eh, that Dailynews for don deaf by now cos i for slap am tire grin

Make you do quick, get seun to install that button.
grin My Cocoa, save sexkillz na, em just dey try not to be bias. Methinks that privilege is available for everybody na even you. I no like make you dey provoke, you hear grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin My Cocoa, save sexkillz na, em just dey try not to be bias. Methinks that privilege is available for everybody na even you. I no like make you dey provoke, you hear grin
Sexkillz na my personal person, we are very cool despite whatever on NL so no biggies.

I go reduce my igbo intake, maybe that would help me to stop provoking quick quick grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by xynerise: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
And I was about to tell D- explorer how idiotic he is when sexkillz locked d thread. Anyway, D-explorer, may your wife give birth through the anus
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
slimyem: someone should write a manual on how to enjoy being a nairalander for people like dailynews..
...know when and how to fight people when u have to..
...know when to discuss/argue and when you have to...
...ignore posts or posters u don't dig..
..know when to smile and laugh something off...
...know when to post short and straight comments and when to write epistles..
Above all..know when to log out and face the real world outside!
cheesycheesy
that's wassup!!
You don write the manual na, somebody call that ode's attention to this.

If you fit survive on here then there maybe hope for him after all tongue.

But you don bad sha.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: Sexkillz na my personal person, we are very cool despite whatever on NL so no biggies.

I go reduce my igbo intake, maybe that would help me to stop provoking quick quick grin
grin grin grin You'll pass na!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin grin You'll pass na!
Sure will wink
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by slimyem: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: You don write the manual na, somebody call that ode's attention to this.

If you fit survive on here then there maybe hope for him after all tongue.

But you don bad sha.
that one wey i write na table of contents o...
Person suppose develop the thing into essay-dailynews style..cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.