Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (5994 Views)

This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / 13 Physical Attraction Tips To Look Way Hotter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Bigboytinz: 1:39pm On May 12, 2013
I
Re: A by Kzinne: 2:59pm On May 12, 2013
i totally agree with you on this one.'' fakeness'' is their problem
Re: A by Kslib(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2013
Bigboytinz: I have just noticed on a holiday to Lagos after a while in Abuja (note lived in lagos and studied at Unilag) that Abuja ladies or girls are way hotter than Lagos girls. Lagos girls have no style and seem malnourished. All they do is simply like they say 'for show'. Staying at a five star hotel now and don't know if anyone else notices this apparent fact. Thanks
What da Bleep?? I'm trying so hard to understand the meaning/relevance of this thread and still yet i haven't...
Ok,ehen.. Abuja babes are hotter,did it change anything?
Ok.. Abuja babes are hotter,do you feel more happy?
Ok.. Abuja babes are hotter,did anything change?
Man,the way you reason scares me.. Only a jobless person will go about noticing how this state's girls are hotter than the other and bla bla bla.. Why you dey waste ur brain like this nah..haba
Lastly,so because you just noticed and happen to come across some lagos babes who cant be compared to the abuja chicks you've seen when it comes to hottness now gives you the right to generalize? I keep telling people times without number to stop generalising cos human activities/movement/behaviour is too random,hence it may just happen that all d fine girls decided to stay home that particular day without them knowing its happening in a large scale... @op lagos and abuja are too big for you alone to decide which state has d hottest chicks okay...
Until you round the whole abuja and lagos and remember every hot chick you see Before you can be given the right to generalise...
NO MATTER WHAT SHA,THIS IS A DUMB TOPIC.....''

4 Likes

Re: A by ClitorialDept: 5:00pm On May 12, 2013
Bigboytinz: I have just noticed on a holiday to Lagos after a while in Abuja (note lived in lagos and studied at Unilag) that Abuja ladies or girls are way hotter than Lagos girls. Lagos girls have no style and seem malnourished. All they do is simply like they say 'for show'. Staying at a five star hotel now and don't know if anyone else notices this apparent fact. Thanks

Lagos also has a pandemic of candidas infested smelly chics.
Re: A by Arsenate(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
Lagos girls are dammn too faKe
Re: A by okooloyun1(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2013
Op u claim you are staying in a five star hotel, abeg! What kind of girls do you expect to patronise a five star hotel? If you want to know if Abuja babes are really hotter than Lagos babes go to Karu,A.Y.A, Area1 and some other places in Abuja, i promise u some girls go vex you.

3 Likes

Re: A by dokunbam(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2013
Lagos city of hustlers
ko sere leko oo

so dont be disappointed
but we love them like that, u can go back to Abuja
leave them for us oo
Re: A by Exponental(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
@Bigboytinz....... Are u a vendor?

1 Like

Re: A by chelseabmw(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2013
Same ladies that occupy lagos and Abuja are from one particular state........... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed The answer is

EDO GIRLS
embarassed embarassed
Re: A by tony4244(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2013
COME TO PORT HARCOURT WE HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: THEY ARE THR HOTTEST AND FAKEST..LOL
Re: A by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 12, 2013
Ikotun girls are finer than abuja babes. Just leave your pad and investigate.
Re: A by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
May be Abuja girls are more promiscuous.
Re: A by apache77(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2013
Which abuja r u talkin about? U say u lived in lagos and even schooled in unilag n u r talkin abt abuja girls being hotter dan lagos girls? Which abuja girls, if I may ask? How many r they even? Or u r talkin about dos krystal and ibiza asshewo? Abeg make I no laff o. Only festac girls alone sef make sef pass abuja girls.. Not to talk of the regular girls u see on streets during business hours in surulere, yaba, ikeja and others.. No dey yarn patua o..where d girls wey u dey talk say hot for abuja. Where dem dey? D few dat trickle in ceddi? Or silverbrird? Or the. Ones dat jump buses to wuse market? Or utako market? Cos if u r talkin about dos ashewwo dat frequent krystal, aramis, cubana, extacy, xcapade, Aqua den u r on a long thing. They only come into town from far flung locations. Go sleep abeg .
Re: A by 190: 9:00pm On May 12, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

Lagos also has a pandemic of candidas infested smelly chics.

[size=38pt]LAFF DON MAKE ME FALL FROM ONTOP POLE grin grin grin[/size]
Re: A by sassyangel1(f): 9:12pm On May 12, 2013
U see wat joblessness has caused d way some teenage adults think? @ op,I v a job 4 u. All u gat 2 do is 2 stare @ obj's face wthout laffing. Can u do dt?if yes, send ur cv 2 ma e-mail add.
Re: A by diarra94(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
You guys dey forget yourselves. Some of yo got worwor face, bad attitude and no style. Yet you always bashing gyals and ladies on NL.
Re: A by 190: 10:30pm On May 12, 2013
angry angry
Re: A by goldfish80(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2013
I walked into this thread hoping to feast My eyes with Abuja and Lagos gals pichures.. Apparently I wasted My time undecided
Re: A by sweettease(f): 12:18am On May 13, 2013
diarra94: You guys dey forget yourselves. Some of yo got worwor face, bad attitude and no style. Yet you always bashing gyals and ladies on NL.
No mind dem, even the op seff just dey seek anorexic attention
Wetin concern us Mtchwwwwww abeg park well... No b only 5star, na galaxy
Re: A by Nobody: 3:21am On May 13, 2013
what is your definition of hot?...if they dont look like these...then i would have to disagree with you.....now these girls are hot

Re: A by Bigboytinz: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
what is your definition of hot?...if they dont look like these...then i would have to disagree with you.....now these girls are hot
dont think so
Re: A by KINGwax(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Op u claim you are staying in a five star hotel, abeg! What kind of girls do you expect to patronise a five star hotel? If you want to know if Abuja babes are really hotter than Lagos babes go to Karu,A.Y.A, Area1 and some other places in Abuja, i promise u some girls go vex you.
ask the foolish wannabe of an OP to mention the five star hotel e dey stay.

Anyway, i no go wan say he dey lie since anything from after the hotel's gate na hotel premises. So, if gateman like him dey sleep for gate house, na inside 5star hotel he dey stay. So, na true.

But listen, lagos is the bomb!!!

Ever been to V.I, lekki, VGC and those likes of a place?

Even at some clubs in island, u go fear say hello to some hot chicks.

U better open the gate, ur oga dey approach.

Mumu!!!
Re: A by KINGwax(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
so, for ur own mind too, all hose infected chicks wey u post dey hot? LMAO!!!

Ok, i finally join the OP decision say e see hot chicks. May na handicap the MUMU sef dey talk grin
Re: A by Kzinne: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
KINGwax: ask the foolish wannabe of an OP to mention the five star hotel e dey stay.

Anyway, i no go wan say he dey lie since anything from after the hotel's gate na hotel premises. So, if gateman like him dey sleep for gate house, na inside 5star hotel he dey stay. So, na true.

But listen, lagos is the bomb!!!

Ever been to V.I, lekki, VGC and those likes of a place?

Even at some clubs in island, u go fear say hello to some hot chicks.

U better open the gate, ur oga dey approach.

Mumu!!!
guy which club on d island? na so lagos ppl dey respect island as is say na london. abegi
Re: A by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kzinne: guy which club on d island? na so lagos ppl dey respect island as is say na london. abegi
bros, did u see wot i wrote there? I said 'even in' island...

Lagos island is a pure ghetto but bros yan true make devil ashame...is there any better club life after island?

U knw the artists flock island like say na one cocaine country..
Re: A by Godson201333(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182: Ikotun girls are finer than abuja babes. Just leave your pad and investigate.

You mean those 7up babes?
Re: A by MrCork: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
...Abuja ladies??...aint theose the ones with tribal mark like Tiger claw? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: A by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lagos guys are hotter tongue
Re: A by MrCork: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Lagos guys are hotter tongue

...Mr Cork <<<<<< Lived in Lagos for 2 days but now a Londoner! wink

1 Like

Re: A by kokoA(m): 2:31am On Jul 12, 2013
ASUU/Asup please call off this strike naw.. See what our nairaland is turning into. Smh.
Re: A by 190: 4:39am On Jul 12, 2013
TBH Lagos girls are Awww glay and they seem to have these tiny IRON like mercedes benz legs

yellow eyes and teeth angry

maybe its from the countless years of fashola' trekking and flying danfo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady? / I Swear I Will Never Love Again / MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.