Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Swear I Will Never Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear I Will Never Love Again (5974 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / New Story Alert: If I Never Love You! (2) (3) (4)

I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
For those of you who read my last post about my cheating girlfriend... So she came today as I said, she didn't take long. Just took her fone and left cos my friend was there and she was in a hurry to go somewhere. In short, we couldn't talk.
I later narrated the whole issue to my friend and he advise me never to trust no woman even when I get married.
H gave so many words of encouragement mehn and I was psych up.. I love guy friend ehn
Finally we went out and drank like fish. We started from do many bottles Royal eagle to Heineken and so many I can't remember. As I'm typing now, I'm very high. Thanks to all those who gave me advice in the other thread. I think I'm ready to join the ashewo club as no girl is worth loving, just Bleep them and pay the my like my nigga Paulkillermanag will say. Obontami bro, I hope I'm welcome to the ministry?... Make I attend to this olosho jor

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Best of luck angry

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by DucheSsMerezz(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Awwww
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2016

mehn when you see some damn curve you will surely love again

you're mentioning the terrorist of love ,paulkillerman and obotanmi
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by iykekelvins(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mhen, the thing can pain sha
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Harbosede02:
Best of luck angry
Thanks you.

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Issorytundecided

#Listens to #
****SAY Your LOVE no dey Lie~Psquare

sadsad

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by photoshoot(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
All the best tongue
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Issorytundecided

#Listens to #

sadsad

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by samuelson06(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
So you were celebrating being changed from good to bad? Watch your back bro. It doesn't always end well.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Another one bites the dust. grin
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by chigoizie7(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Welcome to the league.

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Welcome.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Checked86: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cheap thrill.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
PushPlay:
haha why biting the dust.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by joshjimie(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Not giving love a chance is not a bad thing
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Welcome to the club. Guys that choose to fall in love always remember this.

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Surfboard(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2016
E dey happen sometimes.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 4:51am On Jul 11, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

you're mentioning the terrorist of love ,paulkillerman and obotanmi
Love? I have pass that phase bro. All my niggy have been preaching to me to stop being a lover boy, thank God I finally learned.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 4:53am On Jul 11, 2016
PushPlay:
Na your brother go bite the dust
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2016
samuelson06:
So you were celebrating being changed from good to bad? Watch your back bro. It doesn't always end well.
What's good about what I was before? Being cheated on by someone you so trust? Abeg, I moved on jor... It can only get better
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 4:57am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Issorytundecided

#Listens to #

sadsad
I swear this one is dead. Ain't towing that line again.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by dryyansh1(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Mhen, the thing can pain sha
It can pain bro, it really do but then again we learn from it and move on. It's nice to have good friends beside one during times like this.
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by duduade: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Which kain children be this
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2016
dryyansh1:
For those of you who read my last post about my cheating girlfriend... So she came today as I said, she didn't take long. Just took her fone and left cos my friend was there and she was in a hurry to go somewhere. In short, we couldn't talk.
I later narrated the whole issue to my friend and he advise me never to trust no woman even when I get married.
H gave so many words of encouragement mehn and I was psych up.. I love guy friend ehn
Finally we went out and drank like fish. We started from do many bottles Royal eagle to Heineken and so many I can't remember. As I'm typing now, I'm very high. Thanks to all those who gave me advice in the other thread. I think I'm ready to join the ashewo club as no girl is worth loving, just Bleep them and pay the my like my nigga Paulkillermanag will say. Obontami bro, I hope I'm welcome to the ministry?... Make I attend to this olosho jor

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by foolinlove(f): 6:53am On Jul 11, 2016
If you see olosho, make sure she teach you a few things about how to properly fuk a lady.

May as well get a lesson for your money... not just slam her senseless.

Then you'll be ready next time you want to love again.

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by GoldenJAT(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2016
the goddess of love de carry 1 eye look u... na now u go love scatter!
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by HoneyB10(f): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2016
chigoizie7:
Welcome to the league.
Which league biko
European or premier?
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by slevin1(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Vewy vewy funny indeed. Soon you'll meet a gal who seems so different.
You'll test her to ascertain her commitment and loyalty and she'll excell, leaving no doubts in ur mind that she's different.
Then u learn to love again.......
But she's not gonna break ur heart.

She's gonna smash it up, take it to the highway and leave it in the middle of the road for a trailer to run it over.

Bro, you'll find the heart to love again. She just is not the one. Bleep as much as u want and drink as much as u want, it won't change the fact that loneliness knows u by name and one day it's gonna call it out in a loud voice.

Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by chigoizie7(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Which league biko
European or premier?

Lolz.

People wey dem don break their hearts finish "league".
Re: I Swear I Will Never Love Again by obontami: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2016
dryyansh1:

Feel free to join the thread below
For you will meet real goons there and coded ashi joints
You welcome to olosho paradise bro grin

www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo

Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched / I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!!