Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Should Bachelors And Spinsters Have A Special Day Honored To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Bachelors And Spinsters Have A Special Day Honored To Them? (666 Views)

Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / Seven Sects Of Spinsters / Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Bachelors And Spinsters Have A Special Day Honored To Them? by acidtalk: 9:37pm On May 12, 2013
I know we have Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, Worker's Day, and so many other days to acknowledge and celebrate some certain people in the world today.

Will I be asking for too much if we also have Bachelor and Spinster's day to celebrate our single brothers annd sisters all over the world.

If is not some people's fault when they reach the marriageable age and haven't gotten married. It is cause by some certain reasons. I.e, Economic or Financial, Family Objection, Religious Stand amongst many others.

So many young men and women wished they also should have settled down and start up a family like their peers. But since that's not the scenario, can they have a day dedicated to them to encourage them not to give up on their single status.

Happy Bachelor and Spinster Day to every single young man and woman out there from the ages of 25years of Age to infinity.

Don't worry, once there's life there is also hope. Enjoy you single status while it last. Afterall who said you need to get married to be Happy.
Re: Should Bachelors And Spinsters Have A Special Day Honored To Them? by Gudintent: 12:15am On May 13, 2013
@ question

No!

What is there to be celebrated cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? / I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove / If Genders Were Switched, What Would The Opposite Sex Be Most Surprised About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.