Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,189 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children (14568 Views)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 5:53am On May 14, 2013
mathskill: Indeed!!! When it comes to how children r being treated in religions you might want to also give examples of the ones being molested in the catholic church.
. grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by mathskill: 5:55am On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 5:57am On May 14, 2013
Not supporting kidnapping or other violence by BH, but I call for one nation from the Atlantic to the Northern savannahs, from the Benin border to the Cameroon border, under sharia and the rule of devout Muslims. Only then can dignity be restored to this land. God willing.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 5:58am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri: Not supporting kidnapping or other violence by BH, but I call for one nation from the Atlantic to the Northern savannahs, from the Benin border to the Cameroon border, under sharia and the rule of devout Muslims. Only then can dignity be restored to this land. God willing.
in your wet dreams..na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Metallurgist: 6:01am On May 14, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

warring is not easy. they need to relax too. and in islam children are sex objects
i thought se-xual child abuse is more of a catholic thing.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:04am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri: Not supporting kidnapping or other violence by BH, but I call for one nation from the Atlantic to the Northern savannahs, from the Benin border to the Cameroon border, under sharia and the rule of devout Muslims. Only then can dignity be restored to this land. God willing.

FUTURE BOKO HARAM MEMBER!
CURRENT BOKO HARAM SUPPORTER!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by 9jathings(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2013
[size=14pt]is that the worst they can do?

what type of degradation is this?

from terrorist to kidnapper

what next?

rap!st?

then they become common armed robbers?

then stealing pen in class?

stupid nuthafhurkhas with no sense of direction and purpose.
[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:07am On May 14, 2013
Metallurgist: i thought se-xual child abuse is more of a catholic thing.

The 54 year old Prophet Muhammad married a 6 year old girl, named Aisha.
He started being intimate with her when she was 9 years old.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:09am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

FUTURE BOKO HARAM MEMBER!
CURRENT BOKO HARAM SUPPORTER!

What part of my not supporting violence didn't you understand. Your intelligence is so lacking that maybe your community banned Western education too. Learn to read first, you heathen.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Have respect for God's Messenger if you don't want to suffer more than you should in this life. May you reform your depraved ways and find your God-given role to help your fellow man.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:12am On May 14, 2013
9jathings: [size=14pt]is that the best they can do?

what next?

rap!st?

then armed robbery?

[/size]

Isn't the kidnapping of loved ones not heart-wrenching? So it is true that heathens like you are cruel by nature and have no compassion.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by 9jathings(m): 6:12am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

[size=14pt]you mean the prophet was putting his dicccc in the pussssy of a 9 year old child?
she must have screamed to death and he just keep on forcing it in.
what?
was there no women in whereeverthefuckthatplaceiscalled?
Lord knows he must have done analsex on the child too.[/size] ColdHeartlessPeople cry

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by hikmoj(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2013
Pls somebody should put me tru may b im behind d news.thought dis faceless shekau has been arrestd sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by 9jathings(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2013
9jathings: [size=14pt]is that the best they can do?

what next?

rap!st?

then armed robbery?

[/size]
alnaijiri:

Isn't the kidnapping of loved ones not heart-wrenching? So it is true that heathens like you are cruel by nature and have no compassion.

I can see you have no sense of understanding because it is very obvious you did not understand what you read before you went ahead to quote me
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2013
hikmoj: Pls somebody should put me tru may b im behind d news.thought dis faceless shekau has been arrestd sometime ago.

Since when is being a believing and practising Muslim a crime in the Federal Republic of Nigeria? God forbid people like you be in positions of power
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:18am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

Have respect for God's Messenger if you don't want to suffer more than you should in this life. May you reform your depraved ways and find your God-given role to help your fellow man.

See...you are a prime candidate for radicalization. I hope the intelligence agencies are listening.

Prophet Muhammad's marriage to Aisha is a historical fact. Not my fault that you have a problem with it.

This is recorded in all the hadiths. For example...

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2013
9jathings:

I can see you have no sense of understanding because it is very obvious you did not understand what you read before you went ahead to quote me

You asked "Is that the best they can do?" As if kidnapping isn't bad enough for your depraved idol-worshipping mind.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:20am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri: .

Since when is being a believing and practising Muslim a crime in the Federal Republic of Nigeria? God forbid people like you be in positions of power

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know that Shekau is the leader of Boko Haram, right?

You are saying that he doesn't deserve to be in jail?
You are saying that he is just an average, practicing, muslim?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:21am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See...you are a prime candidate for radicalization. I hope the intelligence agencies are listening.

Prophet Muhammad's marriage to Aisha is a historical fact. Not my fault that you have a problem with it.

This is recorded in all the hadiths. For example...

God forbid any Muslims be swayed by the radical heresy of violence against innocent people.

I'm not denying the Prophet pbuh and Aisha's marriage when she was 9.. But as God is the Creator of th universe, who are we to lecture God and His Prophet on morals? Morals come from God, after all.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by ClitorialDept: 6:22am On May 14, 2013
Islam is evil
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by biafrakwenu(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2013
Good for them
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:23am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

You are definitely a prime candidate for Boko Haram membership.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know that Shekau is the leader of Boko Haram, right?

You are saying that he doesn't deserve to be in jail?
You are saying that he is just an average, practicing, muslim?

Actually I didn't know and thought you were referring to Muslim Northerners in general. Terrorists, on the other hand, need to be brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by 9jathings(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

alnaijiri:

You asked "Is that the best they can do?" As if kidnapping isn't bad enough for your depraved idol-worshipping mind.

[size=18pt]it is funny how you know nothing about me but you have judged me and called me names twice before 6:30 this morning. what good does that say about you? judge yourself.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:25am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

God forbid any Muslims be swayed by the radical heresy of violence against innocent people.

I'm not denying the Prophet pbuh and Aisha's marriage when she was 9.. But as God is the Creator of th universe, who are we to lecture God and His Prophet on morals? Morals come from God, after all.

So...if I became a Muslim, it would be ok to sleep with 9 year old girls?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You are definitely a prime candidate for Boko Haram membership.

Disgusting bigot. May you reap what you sow.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by ClitorialDept: 6:27am On May 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

So...if I became a Muslim, it would be ok to sleep with 9 year old girls?

The Prophet pbuh is not just an ordinary Muslim. Who are we to comprehend God's plan?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:32am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

The Prophet pbuh is not just an ordinary Muslim. Who are we to comprehend God's plan?

I am asking a simple question.

If I converted to Islam, would it be ok for me to marry, and be intimate with, 9 year old girls?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by ClitorialDept: 6:34am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

Your prophet (piss-be-unto-him) and your allah are from shaitan.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 6:45am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

Disgusting bigot. May you reap what you sow.

You seem like a prime candidate based on your words, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by 9jathings(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

@ alnaijiri ..
[size=16pt]if i am currently a depraved idol worshiper let thunder fire your mother and father.
but if i am not a depraved idol worshiper let thunder still fire your mother and father and throw them into the midst of pigs for their bodies and your mother's pussssy to be eaten by pigs in this rainy season.. you think you can come here and call people names as you wish.. 100000000 volt thunder fire you too.[/size] ha ha ha ha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboland Is Not Landlocked, Opobo Is Igboland! / PDP Media Team Cries Out On Twitter Over Unpaid Salaries / Adebanjo, Other Afenifere Chieftains Visit Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.