Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? (1095 Views)

Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by priest2u(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2013
This thread was inspired by https://www.nairaland.com/1287948/she-wants-marriage-without-working , let's get response from the male folks what they think about marrying a liability. Personally I think its not a good idea and I won't do it except she has some rare hardworking attribute that I can see.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Isbrado(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] wink
thats not too good to me, the woman must be able to understand on her feets.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by priest2u(m): 12:58am On May 14, 2013
most jobless women do not understand how to manage money because they have no idea on how hard it is to make money, they only know how to spend money smiley
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 14, 2013
Maybe
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by greatgod2012(f): 4:13am On May 14, 2013
If she has employable certificate, but yet to secure an employment, or shes is still in school or shes still looking for admission, of which shes willing to work after the completion of the programme, then, shes not a liability, she has prospect and therefore, shes marriagable.

If she has undergone a certain skill training, but yet to set it up, due to finances or space or due to any meaningful reason and shes ready to start practising once such problem is solved, then, shes not a liability, shes temporarily handicapped and therefore, shes marriageable.

If shes hardworking and has some business acumen, but yet to set up the business, because of one constraint or the other, then, shes marriageable and not a liability.

However, if shes the lazy type and not ready and willing to work, she believes men should be responsible for all financial obligations in the family, then, i will say........you are on a long thing.......because, "bukata" will soon kill such a man.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Nobody: 5:50am On May 14, 2013
Some of u your mothers were or are jobless and I doubt u would put them in the same catergory as these women
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Nobody: 5:56am On May 14, 2013
Yes of course..but it depends on my status at the time though...For example, there are men with ambition and great future so all they really need is a women for emotional support, good advice if called for, and cheering up when things are down..to these men, this type of women are worth a lot more then the 9 to 5 type.... and on the other hand....there are Broke Negros that cannot survive if their women doesn't have a good job...to hell with emotional support, good advice, and cheering up they will say...because they are broke and just need money....but for me...i prefer the former because i dont really have any use for the latter....
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Mynd44: 7:04am On May 14, 2013
Is she jobless cos she got fired or she just got trained or is in tranning and does not have a job yet or she is looking for a job has not goten one yet?

If she is jobless cos she is lazy and does not want to work, hell no. But is she is cos she has not gotten one yet, that's great
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by GraceBestowed(f): 7:16am On May 14, 2013
I think people equate certain situations to negative things unfairly. If someone is overweight, it's because they eat too much; if someone is not working, then they're a liability and/or lazy.

I went through a time when I physically couldn't work, because I was ill. People automatically attributed it to laziness and would make snide comments.

I believe in everyone doing something with their hands so as not to be labelled a liability. There are some women who may not be working when you meet them, but will be able to manage with you and organise things in your household.

It is only a bad woman that will use her hand, or character, to destroy her home.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Exponental(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2013
Joblessness does not mean liability. Some men got married out of jobs and are better off today.
What should a man/woman do wen u he lost his job prior to his wedding?
.....Many people with jobs are also liabilities.
What a man shld look @ is d future in dat woman not d present!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2013
Some people are best ignored.
Some like the MUMUic OP!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012: If she has employable certificate, but yet to secure an employment, or shes is still in school or shes still looking for admission, of which shes willing to work after the completion of the programme, then, shes not a liability, she has prospect and therefore, shes marriagable.

If she has undergone a certain skill training, but yet to set it up, due to finances or space or due to any meaningful reason and shes ready to start practising once such problem is solved, then, shes not a liability, shes temporarily handicapped and therefore, shes marriageable.

If shes hardworking and has some business acumen, but yet to set up the business, because of one constraint or the other, then, shes marriageable and not a liability.

However, if shes the lazy type and not ready and willing to work, she believes men should be responsible for all financial obligations in the family, then, i will say........you are on a long thing.......because, "bukata" will soon kill such a man.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? / Please Friends Advice Me / HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.