Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State (22746 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Afroconnect: 10:10am On May 14, 2013
shame on David Mark,your people are killed daily like chickens-you call yourself ex-military officer.
Buy machine guns and armoured tank for vigilante units in Benue state-they will chase out all fulanis from your state.
when evil meets a bigger evil it retreats.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by obi123: 10:11am On May 14, 2013
the security operatives are on top of the situation.

yes they sure are
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by lacasa: 10:11am On May 14, 2013
idupaul: And yet when this people form militia to protect themselves the govt will send police to hunt them and yet leave fulani to roam about ... Governor Al Makura should be held responsible for using his state to harbour Fulani mecrnaries used to destabilize the middle belt ..By voting the CPC Nassarawa had brought bloodshed to the middlebelt

And wen we ask u, u will say u r educated
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by tomber(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2013
We need to seriously look into this issue before it consumes Nig
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by lacasa: 10:14am On May 14, 2013
Framing the fulani for every crime in the middle-belt

#... Yawns!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by otokx(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2013
Fulani again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Tolexander: 10:14am On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:
They are the senior brothers of Yorubas
yes o!

and ancestors of the ndigbo!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by White007(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2013
Na wao!

The rate at which this Fulani herdsmen a causing mayhem is becoming alarming by the day. Something urgent need to be done ASAP.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Tolexander: 10:17am On May 14, 2013
hardbody:

Another insurgents willing to give Nigeria amnesty just the way BH has turned down your amnesty offer saying they are the ones to grant Nigeria amnesty. This country is doomed.
what?
I be GEJ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Wily2wily: 10:17am On May 14, 2013
Afro connect: shame on David Mark,your people are killed daily like chickens-you call yourself ex-military officer.
Buy machine guns and armoured tank for vigilante units in Benue state-they will chase out all fulanis from your state.
when evil meets a bigger evil it retreats.
Fulanis must conquer them, a must. Thanks to Fulani for rendering this help
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2013
hardbody:

I can help you with the licence and the rod, no matter the calibre you desire

Bros I need a .44 calibre Magnum or Silver Ballers to take down insurgents...

Meanwhile these Fulani guys, wetin be their wahala sef??

That's why if I dey drive for midnight and I see them block road with cattle, I dey dey at high alert cos this nomads fit harm u and waka to a new location...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Localtrouble: 10:20am On May 14, 2013
Smh..every well meaning Nigerian should insist that we cut off these Hausa/fulanis for good. They should just go get themselves their own Country, they are just INSANE. Atleast the other remaining regions can handle their problems better..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by buJu234: 10:23am On May 14, 2013
Its like its illegal for every other tribe to be armed with AK-47 expect the Hausa-fulani & Kanuri (boko-haram) abi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by confusion247(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2013
Fulaniiiiiiiii poweraaaaaaa......nobody should complain because we have One Nigeria as prescribed by Gowon and Awolowo. Unnecessary killings is allowed in One Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Nobody: 10:28am On May 14, 2013
Oh gosh!!!!!,this has got to stop.
I think the fulanis herdsmen should be evicted from Benue state,afterall they too have land(place,state,settlement).
RIP to the dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by oilsuop: 10:30am On May 14, 2013
eeeeyaaa sorryooo sad sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Wily2wily: 10:33am On May 14, 2013
Localtrouble: Smh..every well meaning Nigerian should insist that we cut off these Hausa/fulanis for good. They should just go get themselves their own Country, they are just INSANE. Atleast the other remaining regions can handle their problems better..
Cut them off, for where. Are you ready to fight War with Yorubas?, don't you know that Hausa/Fulanis are Yorubas senior brothers and Yoruba have made it clear to everyone that they are ready to defend their senior brothers with last blood of their life. my hand no dey ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Summersland(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2013
Fulani again,na waoooo shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Policewoman(f): 10:35am On May 14, 2013
Dospix:

In a swift reaction, the secretary of Miyetti Allah Cattle Rearers Association in Benue State, Garus Gololo, said the herdsmen attacked the Agatu people in order to recover their cows, numbered about 550, which he alleged were hijacked by the Agatu people.

Gololo, speaking with newsmen on phone, said people should know that the herdsmen valued their cows more than anything shocked shocked shocked, alluding that the Agatu people were being economical with the truth.

Inotherwords the FULANIS value the life of COWS (ANIMALS) over that of HUMAN BEINGS. Does this then not prove that they are subhumans? I rest my case.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Wsdm: 10:36am On May 14, 2013
idupaul: And yet when this people form militia to protect themselves the govt will send police to hunt them and yet leave fulani to roam about ... Governor Al Makura should be held responsible for using his state to harbour Fulani mecrnaries used to destabilize the middle belt ..By voting the CPC Nassarawa had brought bloodshed to the middlebelt
But this particular problem happened in Benue state, a PDP controlled state. I hope you understand that there is killing going on in every part of the country due to the mistrust on the judiciary and the police as a supposed neutral umpire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Policewoman(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2013
slap1: No link to verify your story, mate, or did you witness the shooting?
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/11828-45-killed-in-fresh-communal-clash-in-benue-jonathan-security-chiefs-meet-in-abuja E BE LIKE SAY YOU NO DEY SEE WELL. READ THE STORY AGAIN.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by just2endowed: 10:38am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=slap1]No link to verify your story, mate, or did you witness the shooting?[/quotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequotequ
another boko sympathisers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by theripper3: 10:40am On May 14, 2013
2morrow, one eeediot will tell me to vote an Hausa-Fulani. I prefer to tear my voters card sef. Useless barbarian horde

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by inosend: 10:41am On May 14, 2013
The keeping of fulanis at a distance is the beginning of sound wisdom. He that has sense(ears & eyes) let him know (hear & see).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by just2endowed: 10:42am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=lacasa]Framing the fulani for every crime in the middle-belt

#... Yawns!
another boko sympathisers they're very many in nairaland.com now. That's why those don't do list or u ban, are written for us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by just2endowed: 10:45am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=the_ripper3]2morrow, one eeediot will tell me to vote an Hausa-Fulani. I prefer to tear my voters card sef. Useless barbarian

me too, I have voted once for them but will never ever vote for them again. State should ban them from operating on there land as delta state did
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Rooneyboy(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2013
The governor promised that he would formally present the situation to the president, but assured that there was no cause for alarm.

Blood politician, I guess until the entire village is wiped away .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2013
u bigots won't cease to amaze me! These people has been fighting for yrs! How did u manage to politicize everytn?

And if nasarawa has made a mistake by voting in APC, then in an era of jonathan where people like asari are havin a say in everythin, then Nigeria has made the greatest mistake by votin him in!

And the differnce btw my statement and urs is dt mine is a fact!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by Metallurgist: 10:48am On May 14, 2013
For every story there is first side, then another side and then the TRUTH, one should ask why all this is happening now, haven't the fulanis being around those areas for thousands of years
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by instaforexngr(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2013
Na today they don dey kill people for Nigeria.
This is not news jor,
next pls!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by solomon111(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u bigots won't cease to amaze me! These people has been fighting for yrs! How did u manage to politicize everytn?

And if nasarawa has made a mistake by voting in APC, then in an era of jonathan where people like asari are havin a say in everythin, then Nigeria has made the greatest mistake by votin him in!

And the differnce btw my statement and urs is dt mine is a fact!
we are in a democracy,and freedom of speech is allowed.
Asari dokubo has not taken up arms against the state,he only exercised his constitutional right.
Btw,i wonder why you are not clamouring for buhari's arrest,afterall he has made alot of inflammatory speeches in the past,just like dokubo.
You are the bigot.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State by betadaz: 11:01am On May 14, 2013
Hmmmm we still do not see the spiritual side... the blood of the innocent women and children slaughtered during the civil war crying for vengeance. Until the equation is balanced this can never stop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest / Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany / Governorship Battle In Ondo: How Parties, Candidates Will Perform -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.